Sequester: Teaparty won big! Weaker Military, huge job cuts

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Gotta hand it to the low-life, huge cuts in their beloved military, and massive job cuts:

clap2:

The President proposed it, the Republicans and democrats went along with it so now the TEA PARTY gets blamed for it. Who says the TEA PARTY doesn't have any power, it seems to be the most influential party in Washington.

The President proposed it, the Republicans and democrats went along with it so now the TEA PARTY gets blamed for it. Who says the TEA PARTY doesn't have any power, it seems to be the most influential party in Washington.

Almost as much power as George W. Bush, who hasn't been in office for more than four years... but who is blamed for EVERYTHING that happened during Obama's administration!

It also shows the lengths that the drones of the left will go to keep their precious Obama free from blame.

Sequester: Teaparty won big! Weaker Military, huge job cuts

Once the results of liberal policies become clear and people find how bad they are, a group that fought them every step of the way now gets blamed for them?

You people need some new material. Normal Americans are getting tired of the same old song and dance routine every time your policies fail.

Gotta hand it to the low-life, huge cuts in their beloved military, and massive job cuts:

clap2:

For their own good, folks in the Tea Party should not be allowed to run with sissors, shoot BB guns, or vote!
This then follows that you should be straight jacketed and locked in a rubber room to prevent you from harming yourself?

People who have no understanding of something should really save themselves the embarrassment of proclaiming it to the whole world.

But yet in 2012 Obama approved outlays by giving them more in funding then was requested.

Why the hell is the left so fearful of a bunch old farts who carry around a copy of the Constitution? The Tea Party is only a loosely organized bunch of people who try to get the best republican candidates, something like communists and the democrat party. In a more just world when the media wasn't playing pocket pool with the president the words "I am not a dictator" that the president whined just before he signed the spending cuts would resonate as long as Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook".

Basically they artificially pumped up the numbers in 2012 so in 2013 it looks like they reduced spending.

clap2:

For their own good, folks in the Tea Party should not be allowed to run with sissors, shoot BB guns, or vote!
This then follows that you should be straight jacketed and locked in a rubber room to prevent you from harming yourself?

People who have no understanding of something should really save themselves the embarrassment of proclaiming it to the whole world.

Now, now, Dark. I think it is time for your nap. Someone is getting cranky....

I said this would happen.

The right wing WILL turn on the military. They want to slash the government at ANY cost. Now, they know they have no power right now, so they only have a few options.

And the only cuts they can get the Democrats to agree on are military cuts. So, cuts for the sake of cuts, the right wing will gladly offer up military cuts now if it means slashing government.

Military and cops. Military Power and Law & Order. Two historic strongholds of the right wing. Now, the right is turning on both of those long time traditions. Knew this would happen.

All you military folks, make sure you got everything in order. The right wing is about to turn on you.

It's because of the Tea Party that Americans overwhelmingly voted for Obama... twice!

It's because of the Tea Party that Americans overwhelmingly voted for Obama... twice!

The saying "cut of your nose to spite your face" comes to mind

I said this would happen.

The right wing WILL turn on the military. They want to slash the government at ANY cost. Now, they know they have no power right now, so they only have a few options.

And the only cuts they can get the Democrats to agree on are military cuts. So, cuts for the sake of cuts, the right wing will gladly offer up military cuts now if it means slashing government.

Military and cops. Military Power and Law & Order. Two historic strongholds of the right wing. Now, the right is turning on both of those long time traditions. Knew this would happen.

All you military folks, make sure you got everything in order. The right wing is about to turn on you.

They have already budgeted cuts equivelent to 5,000 border patrolmen this year.

I confess that it gives me guilty pleasure watching the conservatives deconstruct themselves! I know that I shouldn't feel that way, but the irony is just about more than I can bear, with a straight face!

Now, now, Dark. I think it is time for your nap. Someone is getting cranky....
Not at all. Just pointing out how wrong you can be. Don't take it too hard, okay?

Tea Party did win big.

Obama and his sheep didn't get what they wanted, and the Right held onto their beliefs of small govt/low taxes.

What'd they do? cut spending by half of one percent? Both sides look ridiculous. They actually cut education and research rather than real spending trends. Obama acted like chicken little.

Maybe they can now actually deal with the debt by cost containment to entitlements and closing loopholes to get revenue.

Forum List

Back