Sequels you wish they'd make

I really enjoyed the first two tv movies The Librarian.

Am looking forward to the series about this coming soon - can't remember channel or when at the moment.

Still hoping hoping hoping they make the sequel and third movies for the "Golden Compass" line. That was so obviously part 1 leaving it dangling there in space with no followup really sucks. Especially since it was such an awesome premise.

Incredibles 2,
Termintor 4: Meaning right after rise of the machine. I mean immediate after. How the machines start to attack the survivors. How the humans acquire lasers that actually harm the robots. No more time travel. Fight the war already.

Pretty sure both are in development. Know for sure the next Terminator is.

Conan 3. King Conan??? The prelude in both movies speaks of him becoming king, by his own hand...
Even with his older age I think this could, and should be made. Left me hangin' since I was a kid...

Dog Soldiers...

I loved the movie. I read about a sequel, but it didn't happen.

It was a shame.

Conan 3. King Conan??? The prelude in both movies speaks of him becoming king, by his own hand...
Even with his older age I think this could, and should be made. Left me hangin' since I was a kid...

That would have been cool. I loved the first Conan, it was awesome. The second one was not horrible, but it was a huge let down. The really screwed up Conan's side-kick in the second one. He went from a competent archer and warrior, to a worthless fool that had used only two small daggers. I was also disappointed with the Grace Jones character. Wilt was cool though!

The original Rollerball.

Love to see James Cann revisit his character, years later as he is a giant in a "sport" that has/is leading to the collapse of the Corporate State.

Obviously he would be in a coaching role, not on the field.

I don't know if this would be labeled a sequel, but I wish that the TV show named The Glades was brought back. I love watching actor Matt Passmore play Jim. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I coulda watched like 15 back to the futures or rockys.

Or the cheesily made reeves superman.movies

Forum List

Back