Sept's jobs numbers SLASHED wayyyy down nearly by 1/2!

[What does "they get them this wrong" mean anyway?

ADP is from Moodys. It exists because government statistics are woefully inaccurate.

This would be the same Moodys that told us in 2008 that Lehman and AIG and Bear-Sterns were fiscally sound...

Until they crashed.

Your defense of obama is more than anti Mormonism

On October 24, ADP and Moody’s Analytics, a leading independent provider of economic forecasting, announced enhancements to the ADP National Employment Report. The report will be issued each month by the ADP Research Institutesm, a specialized group within ADP that provides insights around employment trends and workforce strategy.

Newly Enhanced ADP National Employment Report® to Debut on Thursday, November 1, 2012 | ADP
It would help a lot if you were to find sources of information and post through them. It would preclude the reflex of mediocre minds to disparage the website rather than the actual source of the information. There are a lot of simple people here incapable of any kind of objective analysis. To be fair, this is on both sides.

ADP is from Moodys. It exists because government statistics are woefully inaccurate.

This would be the same Moodys that told us in 2008 that Lehman and AIG and Bear-Sterns were fiscally sound...

Until they crashed.

The GOP final four was Romney, Santorum, Gingirch and Ron Paul.

That isn't a presidential field, it's a therapy group.

Yeah, the fact you nominated the Mormon is the difference betweenr refusing to vote for an awful candidate and holding my nose and voting for one (Like I did in 1996 and 2008).

I can go into a lot more of what I think is wrong with the GOP, how religous crazies have taken it over, how it has become a tool of Multi-national corporations that don't give a fuck about working folks, and a lot of other problems it has...

But for now, you guys nominated the Mormon, and that was enough for me. Everything else is window dressing.

I find it liberating, in a way. If Romney wasn't the nominee, I'd probably find myself in the position of trying to argue away "Legitimate Rape" or whatever other nonsense you guys are spewing these days. Now I don't have to.

CNBC is a right-wing source?!

Revisions to the way payroll data firm ADP counts private sector job creation have resulted in a sharp drop in the September employment count.

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation Total for September - US Business News - CNBC
CNBC sure lies like a Right-wing source!!!

The CNBC/Bigotbart/Zerohedge lie has already been debunked earlier in this thread, and yet the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is still parroting it!!!

Below is the link to the actual ADP report and the chart within that clearly shows Sept 2012 as 114,000 and 88,200 as a LIE!!!!

ADP Research Institute | ADPRI

Change-in-Nonfarm-Private-Employment-November2012.gif

Until they crashed.

The GOP final four was Romney, Santorum, Gingirch and Ron Paul.

That isn't a presidential field, it's a therapy group.

Yeah, the fact you nominated the Mormon is the difference betweenr refusing to vote for an awful candidate and holding my nose and voting for one (Like I did in 1996 and 2008).

I can go into a lot more of what I think is wrong with the GOP, how religous crazies have taken it over, how it has become a tool of Multi-national corporations that don't give a fuck about working folks, and a lot of other problems it has...

But for now, you guys nominated the Mormon, and that was enough for me. Everything else is window dressing.

I find it liberating, in a way. If Romney wasn't the nominee, I'd probably find myself in the position of trying to argue away "Legitimate Rape" or whatever other nonsense you guys are spewing these days. Now I don't have to.

No fucking way,

Report: September Jobs Numbers Inflated

The level of lies this Administration will stoop to in order to hang on to power is despicable. Never before have we had such a person of bad character, grace the office of the Presidency. It's time to take out the trash.. Send this thug back to Chicagoland where he belongs.

Wow... so she gets all her news from an alternate reality...

This is what conservatives have meant for years when they praise the 'new' media...

...all it amounts to is that now, conservatives can always easily find someone who'll tell them what they want to hear.

Remember how NUMEROUS people and news organizatuons accused the Obama Administration of LYING, inflating numbers?? THEY WERE RIGHT!!

THE LYING LIARS BUSTED AGAIN..

September Jobs Numbers Revised Almost In Half | The Lonely Conservative

Again with the blogs.

Go get a real source and come back.

Run along, hip hop....

Check the link in the blog.

CNBC.

Go ahead, run along now...
All that means is the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs! The fact remains that the 88,200 Sept 2012 number the Right-wing sources use is a lie. The real ADP number for Sept 2012 is 114,000.

Remember how NUMEROUS people and news organizatuons accused the Obama Administration of LYING, inflating numbers?? THEY WERE RIGHT!!

Lying?

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month.

Wrong perhaps, given that they were mislead by ADP's reports.

You DO understand the difference between being mininformed and lying, right?

Revisions to the way payroll data firm ADP counts private sector job creation have resulted in a sharp drop in the September employment count.

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation Total for September - US Business News - CNBC

The CNBC/Bigotbart/Zerohedge lie has already been debunked earlier in this thread, and yet the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is still parroting it!!!

Below is the link to the actual ADP report and the chart within that clearly shows Sept 2012 as 114,000 and 88,200 as a LIE!!!!

I think functional illiteracy is a terrible thing, but still that's no excuse for not being able to discern months like September and October. Your link just shows that the 177,000 claimed by Labor for October is contested as 158,000 by ADP. It indicates nothing of September's numbers.

Are you people really that stupid?! This is the only way Obama could win, and apparently there is a critical mass of the ill-informed and ignorant who could swing it for him.

Last edited:

Until they crashed.

Link to your claim of Moodys, please.
TIA

This whole thing is because the OP linked Brietbart or something like that and was immediately dismissed in knee-jerk fashion. Now, when the actual source has been cited, they are scrambling to cover their asses.They then compounded their inadequacy by misleading and misreading. As Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

The ADP only reports private sector jobs. The ADP's original September number, 162,000,

was 34,000 jobs higher than the BLS, which reported 128,000.

ADP is adopting a new methodology because they have been so consistently out of line with the BLS.

The above is for the benefit of the tiny minority of people here who have some interest in the facts.

I think functional illiteracy is a terrible thing, but still that's no excuse for not being able to discern months like September and October. Your link just shows that the 177,000 claimed by Labor for October is contested as 158,000 by ADP. It indicates nothing of September's numbers.

Are you people really that stupid?! This is the only way Obama could win, and apparently there is a critical mass of the ill-informed and ignorant who could swing it for him.
Notice how the person who is too STUPID to read a simple chart calls "stupid" everyone intelligent enough to read the same chart!!! You should read my sig!

If you look in the lower right corner of the chart, right next to the Oct-12 is the Sep-12 total of 114,000. Sep-12 is short for September 2012.

As far as BLS claiming 177,000 and ADP claiming 158,000 for October, you need to remember that ADP is not the only payroll company. I have had employers who used Paychex and EasyPay as two alternate examples. Some small businesses do their own payroll. So you can't use ADP to attack the BLS.

Sept's jobs numbers SLASHED wayyyy down nearly by 1/2!

Speaking of liars....

The numbers were revised upward by 84,000, not slashed in half as your laughable source claims. Try the BLS report, not some right-wing hack site, and you just might get a clue.

.1% of the unemployment rate is a very large number RW. It seems to be mostly retroactive to September. So there was some big problems with those numbers.

No it isn't, normal statistical variation

Unemployment numbers jumped more than .5% a monthy under Bush...that was a significant change

Yeah thats why unemployment was low under bush until the housing crises. Go tell that shit to kids.... noone with a brain buys that

.1% of the unemployment rate is a very large number RW. It seems to be mostly retroactive to September. So there was some big problems with those numbers.

No it isn't, normal statistical variation

Unemployment numbers jumped more than .5% a monthy under Bush...that was a significant change

Being off by almost 50% is hardly normal. If it were, the model or employees doing the work should be changed.

Until they crashed.

Link to your claim of Moodys, please.
TIA

I don't do links of commonly known facts. It's not my job to update your ignorance.

Credit Rating Agency Analysts Covering AIG, Lehman Brothers Never Disciplined

Moody's, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings all maintained at least A ratings on AIG and Lehman Brothers up until mid-September of last year. Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy Sept. 15; the federal government provided AIG with its first of four multibillion-dollar bailouts the next day.

Under questioning by Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), Raymond W. McDaniel, Jr. of Moody's, Deven Sharma of S&P, and Stephen Joynt of Fitch said the analysts in charge of ratings for the now-disgraced firms are still employed.

Look at Trump's pathetic jobs numbers

U.S. adds just 130,000 jobs, a sign Trump’s trade war may have begun hiring slowdown

The job gain was boosted by the temporary hiring of 25,000 government workers for the 2020 Census. Excluding all government hiring, businesses added just 96,000 jobs, the fewest since May.

96,000 jobs? What did you guys say about Obama when he only added 200,000 jobs in a month? You said it wasn't good enough. Well, what do you say now hypocrites?

New Topics

Forum List

Back