Sept's jobs numbers SLASHED wayyyy down nearly by 1/2!

You should know better than to believe any Right wing source by now. September jobs were revised UP by 34,000 jobs.

Employment Situation Summary

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised from +142,000 to
+192,000, and the change for September was revised from +114,000 to +148,000.

LadyDumbSlinger doesn't understand math?

6a00d8341e274553ef0120a5b69e4e970b.jpg

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked!
And you say you support obama only because Romney is a Mormon? I think you're a fucking liar. everytime you make post like these it tell how far in the closet for obama you have always been.

Ladydumbslinger claimed that Septembers numbers were revised down, when in fact, they were revised up. I'm thinking she went to the same Home Skule you did.

And, yeah, when you jokers nominated a Mormon, you eliminated any chance I'd support the REpublican this time. When the GOP frees itself from the Mormon Cult, maybe we can talk.

Maybe not.

..and you're clueless as to how unemployment numbers are assembled. Please go on with your mindless drivel.

Oh, I'm familiar with it, and I personally think the method is awful.

But it's the same method we've been using since the 1980's. Don't go whining now because they benefit Obama.

You should know better than to believe any Right wing source by now. September jobs were revised UP by 34,000 jobs.

Employment Situation Summary

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised from +142,000 to
+192,000, and the change for September was revised from +114,000 to +148,000.

CNBC is a right-wing source?!

Revisions to the way payroll data firm ADP counts private sector job creation have resulted in a sharp drop in the September employment count.

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation Total for September - US Business News - CNBC

And you say you support obama only because Romney is a Mormon? I think you're a fucking liar. everytime you make post like these it tell how far in the closet for obama you have always been.

Ladydumbslinger claimed that Septembers numbers were revised down, when in fact, they were revised up. I'm thinking she went to the same Home Skule you did.

And, yeah, when you jokers nominated a Mormon, you eliminated any chance I'd support the REpublican this time. When the GOP frees itself from the Mormon Cult, maybe we can talk.

Maybe not.

One more time you've always supported obama it's not that Romney is a Mormon, it's that you are a fucking liberals that has always supported obama.

[]

One more time you've always supported obama it's not that Romney is a Mormon, it's that you are a fucking liberals that has always supported obama.

Actually, I supported Santorum in the primaries... although I liked Newt for a while.

Here's the real problem, guy.

The GOP has become the wealthy manipulating the Rubes into voting against their own economic interests. It stopped being the party of fiscal responsiblity, strong defense and self-reliance and just became the party of "I've got mine, fuck you".

By all rights, Obama shouldn't be anywhere near a second term. But the GOP has become so crazy, so nuts that people aren't listening anymore.

Between having a nominee for President who thinks he's wearing magic underwear, and Senate Candidates who think we need adjectives like "Legitimate" "Forcible" and "Gift from God" put next to rape as a noun, it's just lost touch with sensible people.

monty_1495378c.jpg

Today's GOP!

Report: September Jobs Numbers Inflated

The level of lies this Administration will stoop to in order to hang on to power is despicable. Never before have we had such a person of bad character, grace the office of the Presidency. It's time to take out the trash.. Send this thug back to Chicagoland where he belongs.

The level of lies this Administration will stoop to in order to hang on to power is despicable. Never before have we had such a person of bad character, grace the office of the Presidency. It's time to take out the trash.. Send this thug back to Chicagoland where he belongs.

Wow... so she gets all her news from an alternate reality...

Once again:

Revisions to the way payroll data firm ADP counts private sector job creation have resulted in a sharp drop in the September employment count.

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month.

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation Total for September - US Business News - CNBC

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49620569

Last edited:
Once again:

ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month.

The link is to Breitbart, not CNBC. You might have misread that.

This President promised 5.2 % Unemployment.. A deficit that was cut in half..

HE LIED.... HE LIED.......... Our economy in regard to unemployment is WORSE than when President Dumbo took office. 75% more people subscribed to food assistance under this President, than found jobs.. THERE ARE NO JOBS.. President Obama has been a one person wrecking crew on small businesses. Banks and investors have sat on BILLIONS of dollars knowing they have an enemy in the WH when it comes to business.

This country can do better than this Community Organizer who started his political career in the basement of an unrepentent domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers. This country needs someone who didn't sit in a hate filled church for 20 years and soak up animosity toward fellow Americans based upon the color of their skin. The office of the Presidency isn't suppose to govern based upon race.

Throw this man out... and restore America once more!

[]

Actually, I supported Santorum in the primaries... although I liked Newt for a while.

Here's the real problem, guy.

The GOP has become the wealthy manipulating the Rubes into voting against their own economic interests. It stopped being the party of fiscal responsiblity, strong defense and self-reliance and just became the party of "I've got mine, fuck you".

By all rights, Obama shouldn't be anywhere near a second term. But the GOP has become so crazy, so nuts that people aren't listening anymore.

Between having a nominee for President who thinks he's wearing magic underwear, and Senate Candidates who think we need adjectives like "Legitimate" "Forcible" and "Gift from God" put next to rape as a noun, it's just lost touch with sensible people.

monty_1495378c.jpg

Today's GOP!

yesterday demoocrats are still the same they just redefine what slaves are.
The tax payer is their new slaves.

Once again:

The thread she linked to was Breibart...

And frankly, ADP is a private entity... not sure if I trust their numbers at all if by their own admission they get them this wrong.

Once again:

The link is to Breitbart, not CNBC. You might have misread that.
I'm guessing you're functionally illiterate.

Once again:

The thread she linked to was Breibart...

And frankly, ADP is a private entity... not sure if I trust their numbers at all if by their own admission they get them this wrong.
What does "they get them this wrong" mean anyway?

ADP is from Moodys. It exists because government statistics are woefully inaccurate.

Last edited:
[

yesterday demoocrats are still the same they just redefine what slaves are.
The tax payer is their new slaves.

Uh, no, guy. Having roads in good repair and clean drinking water and police who come when called aren't "slaves". It's doing what government is supposed to do- provide services collectively we can't provide for ourselves.

I like clean drinking water.
I like a road in good repair.
I like the fact that when my neighbors got into a drunken July 4th fight on my front lawn, the cops took them away before they did any damage.

I'm guessing you're functionally illiterate.

That would be incorrect. But you stated a certain source was used. It wasn't. And another source's interpretation of a primary source doesn't mean it's correct or accurate.

I stand by what I said. I was simply pointing out the error in your post.

The LIES even in this thread , from LIBERALS, demonstrate they cannot be trusted with power. They'd rather destroy this nation and our economy than show any form of integrity.. ALL FOR POWER.

Forum List

Back