Sept's jobs numbers SLASHED wayyyy down nearly by 1/2!

Yes let's compare

1. If there was no surplus....why did Bush use a budget surplus as justification for a tax cut?
2. I have always been a Wall Street supporter, I have a shitload of money invested there. I lost half my money under Bush and it has more than doubled under Obama
3. GDP is well documented. Bush had 5 negative quarters, Obama has had in excess of 14 positive quarters of GDP
4. The REPUBLICANS in Congress voted against the auto and bank bailouts..........Remember that America!
5. Who controlled Congress when Bush left? Why the Democrats did of course. That is why the unemployment rate has dropped

Clinton took money from Social Security and placed it into the general fund too appear as if there was a surplus.
Who controlled Congress when Bush left? Why the Democrats did of course. That is why the unemployment rate has dropped

How many people did we have in the work force compared to now?

Then why did bush use it as a justification to cut taxes? Did Bush lie?

1. If there was no surplus....why did Bush use a budget surplus as justification for a tax cut?
2. I have always been a Wall Street supporter, I have a shitload of money invested there. I lost half my money under Bush and it has more than doubled under Obama
3. GDP is well documented. Bush had 5 negative quarters, Obama has had in excess of 14 positive quarters of GDP
4. The REPUBLICANS in Congress voted against the auto and bank bailouts..........Remember that America!
5. Who controlled Congress when Bush left? Why the Democrats did of course. That is why the unemployment rate has dropped

Clinton took money from Social Security and placed it into the general fund too appear as if there was a surplus.
Who controlled Congress when Bush left? Why the Democrats did of course. That is why the unemployment rate has dropped

How many people did we have in the work force compared to now?

Then why did bush use it as a justification to cut taxes? Did Bush lie?
CUTTING TAXES WAS THE RIGHT THING TOO DO IT STIMULATED A STRONG Reagan ERA ECONOMY.

obama's labor department has something to do with the data

Not the ADP numbers which were notoriously off from the official numbers...which is why ADP, with Moody's, has revised their methodology.

Don't make me laugh any harder than your weak argument already has. 6 months and counting.
If obama is elected watch the unemployment numbers jump in January.
SURPRISINGLY at a fast rate. :eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't surprise me at all. The January data is updated for changes in the Census population controls, so there's often a large shift as everything is rebenchmarked.

Very well

Lets talk about the impact that the Bush economy losing 700,000 jobs a month had on the early months of Obama's term

George Bush was given a budget surplus and left a trillion dollar defecit ,LIAR THERE WAS NO SURPLUS
George Bush was given a stock market at 10,750 and left one at 8150 NOW YOU'RE A WALL STRRET SUPPOERTER?
George Bush was given unprecedented GDP growth and left five quarters of negative growth HORSE SHIT
George Bush left the auto and fincancial sectors in ruin WHO CONTROLLED CONGRESS WHEN IT HAPPENED?
George Bush was given an unemployment rate at 4.1% and left one at 8% WHO CONTROLLED CONGRESS WHEN BUSH LEFT?

Want to compare what Obama was given to where it is now?

Yes let's compare

Your confusing a Projected Surplus with an actual one. The Truth is the last year of Clinton there was no surplus. The collapse of the Tech Bubble had seen to that. we were well on the road to rising Deficits before Bush took office.

The Auto and Bank Bail outs? Both of those were started by GW Bush. Despite Obama's Attempt to claim credit for all of both of them.

Remember how NUMEROUS people and news organizatuons accused the Obama Administration of LYING, inflating numbers?? THEY WERE RIGHT!!

THE LYING LIARS BUSTED AGAIN..

September Jobs Numbers Revised Almost In Half | The Lonely Conservative

Could you PLEASE go get me the actual study that says this ?

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation Total for September - US Business News - CNBC

that channel HATES Obama.

They are right wing fools who want all regulations ended.

There is STILL no link to the study.

How ycan you trust a study that is UNWILLING to allow you to look at their numbers?

Jesus you people will buy any propaganda and long as it helps you rationalize your hate for Obama.

Oh no.....liesoutherass (truthmatters) is back !

Time to take your anti-moron pills...it can be catching. She's already infected most of the left on this board.

so that looks nothing like a link to the real study that CLAIMS these results but refuses to allow people to see their numbers.

Gee I wonder why you chose to merely insult and give no facts?

The new unemployment numbers are up...
But it means that things have gotten better ????
According to several well known Obama supporters.

Only in Obama World.

Remember how NUMEROUS people and news organizatuons accused the Obama Administration of LYING, inflating numbers?? THEY WERE RIGHT!!

1. The article is talking about the ADP (a PRIVATE firm) estimates, NOT the official BLS numbers.
2. He's wrong anyway. He's quoting a CNBC article that had bogus numbers. If you look at the Actual ADP report, the numbers were revised down to +114k, not 88.

Could you PLEASE go get me the actual study that says this ?

She can't. The Lonely Conservative got it from a CNBC article which doe not give any links. The actual ADP report shows September revised down to 114,000 from 169,000

that channel HATES Obama.

They are right wing fools who want all regulations ended.

There is STILL no link to the study.

How ycan you trust a study that is UNWILLING to allow you to look at their numbers?

Jesus you people will buy any propaganda and long as it helps you rationalize your hate for Obama.
Pingy nailed it in an earlier post, and provided a link to the actual ADP report.

Here is a chart from that link that clearly shows the Sept total as 114,000 not the 88,000 the lying links claim.

Change-in-Nonfarm-Private-Employment-November2012.gif

damn I missed the link .

I figured the blog asshole was lying in some way.

They lie with impunity on the right

Again with the blogs.

Go get a real source and come back.

Run along, hip hop....
Unemployment figures manipulated by Obama administration

do you realise what you posted is?

Its a readers comment.

Again with the blogs.

Go get a real source and come back.

Run along, hip hop....
Unemployment figures manipulated by Obama administration

do you realise what you posted is?

Its a readers comment.

Really?

Jack Welch stated Oct. 5, that the news that the unemployment went from 8.2 percent to 7.8 percent is smelly. This man used to be the CEO of General Electric when it employed 425,000 people worldwide.

damn I missed the link .

I figured the blog asshole was lying in some way.

They lie with impunity on the right

I said many many moths ago unemployment would be below 8% shortly before election time only an idiot would not have seen this manipulation of the numbers coming.

You should know better than to believe any Right wing source by now. September jobs were revised UP by 34,000 jobs.

Employment Situation Summary

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised from +142,000 to
+192,000, and the change for September was revised from +114,000 to +148,000.

LadyDumbSlinger doesn't understand math?

6a00d8341e274553ef0120a5b69e4e970b.jpg

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked!

I can hardly wait until the end of November and they lower October's numbers, while showing a further rise in unemployment. The tard will blame Obama losing. lol

You should know better than to believe any Right wing source by now. September jobs were revised UP by 34,000 jobs.

Employment Situation Summary

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for August was revised from +142,000 to
+192,000, and the change for September was revised from +114,000 to +148,000.

LadyDumbSlinger doesn't understand math?

6a00d8341e274553ef0120a5b69e4e970b.jpg

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked!
And you say you support obama only because Romney is a Mormon? I think you're a fucking liar. everytime you make post like these it tell how far in the closet for obama you have always been.

Forum List

Back