Sept 2, 1945 Japan Formally Surrenders

Men who knew much better than you ever will disagreed.

Wrong. ....

Fact.

Rubbish, as usual.

Facts are only “rubbish” to willfully ignorant fools.
You IGNORE facts I have actual links to documents from the Japanese Government and they REFUSED to surrender even after 2 atomic bombs. And then staged a Coup to keep the Emperor from surrendering.

Study history, Rain Man.

From my readings, the Emperor didn't have the power to surrender the country, until the politics that ousted the right wingers was finally effective. They still had several million men under arms in China and out of reach, along with scattered units all over SE Asia. It was a close thing, and it was indeed the bombs that gave the decisive push, saving many American lives, .....

Again dumbass the facts prove that after 2 bombs the Army refused to surrender, they Controlled the Government. Then when the Emperor intervened and surrendered anyway the Army staged a COUP to prevent their GOD from surrendering.

The FACTS are that Japan was a defeated nation attempting to find a way to surrender. That FACT is that most of the victims of the atomic bombs were civilians who had no part in either the attack on the Pearl Harbor military instillation, the Bataan Death March, OR the notorious Rape of Nanjing. There is no avoiding these FACTS. What happened, happened and maybe it was unlikely to happen any other way, and war is itself an atrocity, but only intellectual and moral cowards avoid the FACTS of the matter.

What did the people of Nanking think?

So, we dropped the atomic bombs out of revenge on behalf of China? Is that your claim?

No that you reap what you sow.

Why did you mention Nanjing?

Becasue the Japs [sic] were savages that needed to be dealt with harshly.

Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia

So, the atomic bombings WERE revenge on behalf of China?

What did the people of Nanking think?

So, we dropped the atomic bombs out of revenge on behalf of China? Is that your claim?

Uh no. They were to end the war while minimizing allied casualties.

The rape of Nanking is just one of many examples of what brutal savages the Nips were.

Okinawa_Cave.jpg

You IGNORE facts I have actual links to documents from the Japanese Government and they REFUSED to surrender even after 2 atomic bombs. And then staged a Coup to keep the Emperor from surrendering.

Study history, Rain Man.
I did and I have ACTUAL Japanese Government records to prove what I say. All you have are opinions of people not there.

....]

There were other options for that.

Study history, Rain Man.
I did ....

Evidently not.

Rubbish, as usual.

Study history, Rain Man.
I did ....

Evidently not.
I can easily link to source documents from the Japanese Government as I have numerous times in the past those documents CLEARLY show that the Army which Controlled the Government of Japan refused to surrender and then after each atomic Bomb again refused to surrender. After the Emperor intervened and overrode the army decision and ordered Japan to surrender I have Japanese Government documents that show the Army staged a Coup to prevent even the Emperor from surrendering. What have you got? Nothing but opinions of men that felt the Japanese would surrender. I have ABSOLUTE PROOF that is NOT true.

From my readings, the Emperor didn't have the power to surrender the country, until the politics that ousted the right wingers was finally effective. They still had several million men under arms in China and out of reach, along with scattered units all over SE Asia. It was a close thing, and it was indeed the bombs that gave the decisive push, saving many American lives, and that is what matters, not the whining sniveling traitors false revisionism. They're all a bunch of Maoist tards.

Don't forget the naval raids on the mainland Japan. Good fun.

View attachment 215066

Did you fight in WWII?

What business is it of yours?

Afraid to answer, big mouth?

Did you fight in WWII?

Do you miss the japs we nuked?

Unkotare loves him some Japanese, especially the WW II vermin. He thinks they should have been allowed to attack us, kill millions in Asia, and we should have helped them, like all his relatives did that were interned at the start of the war did.

As far as I'm concerned after Bataan and that piece of atavistic barbarism we shouldn't have bothered with allowing them to surrender at all. After the war we could have parceled out the islands to the Filippinos, Koreans, and the Taiwan govts. as reparations.

The Japanese were trying to negotiate terms of surrender with Stalin while Harry Truman refused to negotiate and authorized the first (and hopefully last) use of nuclear weapons on human beings in history. Ironically the holdout for terms of surrender was the preservation of the life of the Emperor and that happened anyway. The funny thing is that executing German war criminals became a popular pass time in Europe after the war but MacArthur didn't seem to have the fire in his gut to hunt down Japanese war criminals when he became the de-facto emperor of Japan maybe because he avoided the tortures that his men endured after he abandoned them (under orders) and was rescued to sit out the war in safety.

Stalin didn't even declare war on Japan until after it was already defeated, then raced to grab as much land as he could. Fuck Stalin and fuck Japan. Who thinks them surrendering to Stalin should have meant anything to to us???

lol the need to bash older Democrats is just getting more and more ludicrous; I guess the embarrassing failures of the Republicans in Europe after beating Wilson is too obvious, as was the major Depression and their callousness in that debacle of their policies and deflecting from that is a major priority now for some reason.
"Fuck Stalin and fuck Japan"....so much for let wing historical arguments. I rest my case.

lol says the clueless tool that thinks Stalin should have gotten the islands or something stupid like that, whatever it is you're babbling. Like I said, the neurotic babbling and attempts at smearing any Democrat ever in office by you loons is getting more an more ludicrous by the day. You aren't making any 'historical argument', you're just mindlessly bashing Democrats by extension, like a little robot.

Study history, Rain Man.
I did ....

Evidently not.
I can easily link to source documents from the Japanese Government as I have numerous times in the past those documents CLEARLY show that the Army which Controlled the Government of Japan refused to surrender and then after each atomic Bomb again refused to surrender. After the Emperor intervened and overrode the army decision and ordered Japan to surrender I have Japanese Government documents that show the Army staged a Coup to prevent even the Emperor from surrendering. What have you got? Nothing but opinions of men that felt the Japanese would surrender. I have ABSOLUTE PROOF that is NOT true.

No, you don’t.

Study history, Rain Man.
I did ....

Evidently not.

No, you don’t.

Yes, he does, and so do many millions of people who have read real history, and don't give a crap if you liked FDR or not. Really! True story, millions don't care about your stupid infantile attempts at revisionism! Some of us do like to laugh at them occasionally, though.

....]

There were other options for that.

The incendiary bombing raids were very cool as well.

Round_Trip_Ticket_RuthLR.jpg

View attachment 215066

Did you fight in WWII?

Did you fight in WWII?

Unkotare loves him some Japanese, especially the WW II vermin. He thinks they should have been allowed to attack us, kill millions in Asia, and we should have helped them, like all his relatives did that were interned at the start of the war did.

As far as I'm concerned after Bataan and that piece of atavistic barbarism we shouldn't have bothered with allowing them to surrender at all. After the war we could have parceled out the islands to the Filippinos, Koreans, and the Taiwan govts. as reparations.

You sir, are a great American. A point of light.

Last edited:
From my readings, the Emperor didn't have the power to surrender the country, until the politics that ousted the right wingers was finally effective. They still had several million men under arms in China and out of reach, along with scattered units all over SE Asia. It was a close thing, and it was indeed the bombs that gave the decisive push, saving many American lives, .....

I "heart" Fat Man and Little Boy!

You just want to play at being a greasy little punk bitch ‘cause you think it’s ‘cute.’ FU, troll.

This is the History forum. Go play somewhere else.

:fu:

... I am glad A-bombed just as we did.

Why?

At the time it was the most efficient way to end a war that was destined to result in the deaths of many more people, both Allied and Jap.

The Japs started the war and they can't complain about how the Allies finished it. They reaped what they sowed.

Nowadays the Japs are a civilized peaceful country with a tremendous economy. They were bombed into civility. That was a good thing.

View attachment 215066

Did you fight in WWII?

Did you fight in WWII?

..... He thinks they should have been allowed to attack us, kill millions in Asia, and we should have helped them......

I never said anything remotely like that. Stop being stupid.

I "heart" Fat Man and Little Boy!

You just want to play at being a greasy little punk bitch ‘cause you think it’s ‘cute.’ FU, troll.

This is the History forum. Go play somewhere else.

:fu:

... I am glad A-bombed just as we did.

Why?

At the time it was the most efficient way to end a war that was destined to result in the deaths of many more people, both Allied and Jap.

The Japs started the war and they can't complain about how the Allies finished it. They reaped what they sowed.

Nowadays the Japs are a civilized peaceful country with a tremendous economy. They were bombed into civility. That was a good thing.

Flash, I appreciate your dad's service to my country.

OverlordOmahaLCVPTroops2.jpg

View attachment 215066

Did you fight in WWII?

Did you fight in WWII?

.....all his relatives did that were interned at the start of the war did.

What are you talking about? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back