Sept. 11 Republican Fear-Mongering

While it's true, that video is from 2006. Even the Republicans had to change their tune.

I wonder if it'll come back during the 10th anniversary?

For some moron to come on here and call Republicans fear mongerers becuase they speak of September 11 makes them very big assholes. Very big big big assholes.

lol is an asshole.

Glad it didnt mean anything to you and you didnt learn anything.

Any you will be running a campaign of class warfare and blaming the evil rich.

What is this? March the 17th? St. Patricks day and this moron from idiotsville is mocking 9-11? What the hell is wrong with the fool?

I've always felt "fear mongering" was playing on fears or beating the drum so to speak about something that has NOT happened.
You know kind of like the whole "global warming" doom and gloom.

While it's true, that video is from 2006. Even the Republicans had to change their tune.

I wonder if it'll come back during the 10th anniversary?

What tune should they change doyathink?

Right now their tune is fine, I'm just wondering if their follow through is going to be reality.

Before 2009, we have excessive $400 billion deficits, now a mere 3 years later, $100 billion cuts from a $1.5T deficit is seen as excessive and even most republicans aren't prepared to fight for more.

Rand Paul even introduced a $500B cut into the senate and hardly any of the Republicans want to touch it even though we'd still be a $1+ over deficit.

I don't have faith in Boehner and Co., their still the old crowd.

Fear Mongering is a popular tactic used by both political parties. It's certainly not just Republicans who do it. So your post is a bit misleading and disingenuous in my opinion. In fact i would even say your post is all about fear mongering. You're fear mongering over supposed Republican fear mongering. Sorry,but i have to dismiss your post as being BULLSHIT. Have a nice day. :)

IMG_5811.JPG

For some moron to come on here and call Republicans fear mongerers becuase they speak of September 11 makes them very big assholes. Very big big big assholes.

lol is an asshole.

Not nearly as big of an asshole as the pseudo-conservatives (Liberal-war-mongers) who morphed the emotional rage of the country over 9-11 into justification for the invasion and occupation of Iraq by rhetoically lnking Saddam Hussein, Iraq, al Queda, mushroom clouds, chemical attacks, 9-11, mom and apple pie.

Assholes cost 4000 US soldiers their lives and countless Iraqis (not that they don't matter, it's just that we don't count um.)

We need to talk more about how the fear mongering was done that convicned 70% of Americans that Saddam was somehow involved in 9-11 and or involved with al Queda.

Good job LoL.

Fear Mongering is a popular tactic used by both political parties. It's certainly not just Republicans who do it. So your post is a bit misleading and disingenuous in my opinion. In fact i would even say your post is all about fear mongering. You're fear mongering over supposed Republican fear mongering. Sorry,but i have to dismiss your post as being BULLSHIT. Have a nice day. :)

I agree that both parties use the same fear mongering tactics to drive the poll numbers. That is a concern we should all have. But pointing out that it is a tactic being used by one side may be partisan but I don't think it is fear mongering.

Prior to 9/11 Osama bin Laden issued his fatwa against the USA justifying the attacks he was planning for us on 9/11.

Osama bin Laden's Fatwa against the United States
...Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq...

...It is out of date and no longer acceptable to claim that the presence of the crusaders is necessity and only a temporary measures to protect the land of the two Holy Places. Especially when the civil and the military infrastructures of Iraq were savagely destroyed showing the depth of the Zionist-Crusaders hatred to the Muslims and their children, and the rejection of the idea of replacing the crusaders forces by an Islamic force composed of the sons of the country and other Muslim people...

...More than 600,000 Iraqi children have died due to lack of food and medicine and as a result of the unjustifiable aggression (sanction) imposed on Iraq and its nation. The children of Iraq are our children. You, the USA, together with the Saudi regime are responsible for the shedding of the blood of these innocent children...

Prior to 9/11 Osama bin Laden issued his fatwa against the USA justifying the attacks he was planning for us on 9/11.

Osama bin Laden's Fatwa against the United States

So Osama Bin Laden mentioning Iraq in his Fatwa somehow makes Iraq culpable for 9/11?....:doubt:

No. It just means our "No Fly Zone" in Iraq & our embargo against Iraq was cause for the attacks against us on 9/11. This meant that Saddam & the Iraqi government needed to be dealt with once & for all to set-up a legitimate government of the Iraqi people so the USA would not have to be viewed in the muslim world as a force oppressing that country.

111 Democrats & 263 Republicans in congress voted to invade Iraq. The majority of US citizens wanted to send troops into Iraq for the entire 13 years before we invaded Iraq & well before the Bush administrations Iraq war propaganda. We will have to wait & see if it really was the right move.

Forum List

Back