Seperating immigrant families

We all know, that is stereotyping.

STEREOTYPING?

You moronically asked how do you spot an MS-13 gang member at the border...and you call acknowledging anyone who has the tats of an MS-13 member 'stereotyping'.

Dude, you are not only ignorant - you are WILLFULLY STUPID.

Votto, I know this is going to be damn-near impossible for you, but can you spot the NON-MS-13 member in the photos below?

upload_2018-6-18_9-35-28.jpeg

images

images

upload_2018-6-18_9-37-48.jpeg

Wrong. The answer is the last one above... :p

Bwuhahahaha......

Melania Trump ‘Hates’ Family Separation, But Doesn’t Directly Call Out Zero Tolerance Policy

I got a bad feeling about this. Now Melania is coming out condemning her own husband about it.

Notice the wall is not getting built?

And there you have it, the decision has been made for the voters who put Trump in their to secure the border.

The US will continue to hold immigration as a natural right for anyone that wants it and can make it across the border.

are you just figuring out that you morons have been used?

:rofl:

that's some funny shit right there

I've always known it, but apparently you enjoy it and think it's funny.

Do yourself a favor, find one of the parents of a kid who was killed by an MS 13 gang member

watching zipperheads like you finally figure out that you're toilet paper as far as trump is concerned is pretty fucking hilarious

now, please, continue :thup:

I knew it going in. After all, he was good friends with the Clintons.

No one gets to that position if they have not sold their souls to corporate globalists that you support.

The people have no voice or advocate.

We all know, that is stereotyping.

STEREOTYPING?

You moronically asked how do you spot an MS-13 gang member at the border...and you call acknowledging anyone who has the tats of an MS-13 member 'stereotyping'.

Dude, you are not only ignorant - you are WILLFULLY STUPID.

Votto, I know this is going to be damn-near impossible for you, but can you spot the NON-MS-13 member in the photos below?

View attachment 199407

images

images

View attachment 199409

Wrong. The answer is the last one above... :p

Bwuhahahaha......

I was being just a tad bit sarcastic.

Thanks for playing.

Melania Trump ‘Hates’ Family Separation, But Doesn’t Directly Call Out Zero Tolerance Policy

I got a bad feeling about this. Now Melania is coming out condemning her own husband about it.

Notice the wall is not getting built?

And there you have it, the decision has been made for the voters who put Trump in their to secure the border.

The US will continue to hold immigration as a natural right for anyone that wants it and can make it across the border.

are you just figuring out that you morons have been used?

:rofl:

that's some funny shit right there

I've always known it, but apparently you enjoy it and think it's funny.

Do yourself a favor, find one of the parents of a kid who was killed by an MS 13 gang member

watching zipperheads like you finally figure out that you're toilet paper as far as trump is concerned is pretty fucking hilarious

now, please, continue :thup:

I knew it going in. After all, he was good friends with the Clintons.

No one gets to that position if they have not sold their souls to corporate globalists that you support.

The people have no voice or advocate.

of course you did

:lol:

Can't these children pay for their own incarceration by sewing sneakers or something? Teach them a trade to practice in their native land. I'm sure we have gang members who could introduce them to selling drugs and prostitution too.

Can't these children pay for their own incarceration by sewing sneakers or something? Teach them a trade to practice in their native land. I'm sure we have gang members who could introduce them to selling drugs and prostitution too.

The illegal immigrants should be forced to build a wall, and upon it's construction, be given citizenship..

Naturally, we would not want the children to be apart from them as they are working.

Adults and Children will always be separated when detained. It's Law Enforcement procedure. It's done for various reasons. The most important reason is the child's safety. Hundreds, if not Thousands of brutal adult criminals flow across our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children with them. It's common sense logic. The Democrats are just using children again to promote an Agenda. Par for the course with them. It is what it is.

Adults and Children will always be separated when detained. It's Law Enforcement procedure. It's done for various reasons. The most important reason is the child's safety. Hundreds, if not Thousands of brutal adult criminals flow across our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children with them. It's common sense logic. The Democrats are just using children again to promote an Agenda. Par for the course with them. It is what it is.

Dims don't actually care about people unless it propels them politically.

There is no up side to child safety politically other than exploiting the fact that they are separated from their parents upon apprehension after crossing the border illegally.

Forum List

Back