Separation of Church and State?

Is that so? Why then did you say:

Seems you like to have it both ways. :eusa_think:

There IS no both ways................the Ten Commandments were always there FOR REFERENCE, NEVER IMPOSED as official written law with punishment built in!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

They've been replaced..................obviously you haven't noticed.:rolleyes:

There IS no both ways................the Ten Commandments were always there FOR REFERENCE, NEVER IMPOSED as official written law with punishment built in!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

They've been replaced..................obviously you haven't noticed.:rolleyes:
Sorry, not following you...pls explain what you really mean.

Sorry, not following you...pls explain what you really mean.

What don't you get.........................what holds precidence, the words of suggestion or the written ratified law in common practice, no matter how obscured????????:rolleyes: :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Would you accept FORCED FREE WILL....................someone else's will (man's) in the name of God?????????????????:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

What don't you get.........................what holds precidence, the words of suggestion or the written ratified law in common practice, no matter how obscured????????:rolleyes: :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Would you accept FORCED FREE WILL....................someone else's will (man's) in the name of God?????????????????:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

So you think Murder should be ok cause if we make it criminal it violates Separation of Church and State? Maybe we should allow Rape and incest too? What exactly is your idiotic point?

So you think Murder should be ok cause if we make it criminal it violates Separation of Church and State? Maybe we should allow Rape and incest too? What exactly is your idiotic point?

Complete thoughts are...............................ELLIPSIS MEANS SOMETHING!?!?!!!:eusa_drool: :eusa_doh: :eusa_shhh:

Have something to say?............................ellipsis then EMOTICON!...........3X!!!!!!!!!:eusa_think: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_eh:

or less..........................or more!?!?!!? :( :confused:

Nothing......ellipsis....ellipsis...ellipsis......ellipsis...ellipsis.....ellipsis.....ellipsis...ellipsis.....extra punctuation too........!!!!!!!!! emoticon

What you think is sense and logic .................... you are being lied to .......................??????????:eusa_wall: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

ELLIPSIS X EMOTICON X 3 ................. impenetrable dumb.:eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :razz:

Sarge, the laws to forbid the crimes that you are speaking of already exist!:rolleyes:

WAS THE PUNISHMENT FOR THESE CRIMES PRESCRIBED OR PREDETERMINED IN OUR WRITTEN LAW?:rolleyes:

Obviously not, or we'd not have liberal judges returning them to the streets............:eusa_whistle:

Hey but under our "NEW" more merciful laws, we can just save time in the sentencing phase by now allowing the synagogue to just wack off they're fucking heads legally!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Must be something in the catch phase, " A KINDER AND GENTLER NATION" that trips your dumb ass up?:rolleyes:

Complete thoughts are...............................ELLIPSIS MEANS SOMETHING!?!?!!!:eusa_drool: :eusa_doh: :eusa_shhh:

Have something to say?............................ellipsis then EMOTICON!...........3X!!!!!!!!!:eusa_think: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_eh:

or less..........................or more!?!?!!? :( :confused:

Nothing......ellipsis....ellipsis...ellipsis......ellipsis...ellipsis.....ellipsis.....ellipsis...ellipsis.....extra punctuation too........!!!!!!!!! emoticon

What you think is sense and logic .................... you are being lied to .......................??????????:eusa_wall: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

ELLIPSIS X EMOTICON X 3 ................. impenetrable dumb.:eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :razz:

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE BOTHERED BY DOTS....................:eusa_whistle:

I think I'll just move along now….I've stared at this sad accident long enough….

ps: precidence is spelled precedence….learn at least something that's coherent…

Oh it is sad at that........................but was no accident!:eusa_whistle:

And thanks for the spelling lesson by the way.:eusa_drool:

You're welcome....and good for you!....the first step is always the hardest...I wish you well on your road to recovery...:eusa_think: :redface: :eusa_whistle:

you still aren't getting it. obama's pastor isn't affecting policy so i don't like it, but i really couldn't give a rats patoot.

mccain's IS a purely political relationship that HE sought out....and for which he traded policy issues.

Real simple. Not that difficult to follow.

i'm not so sure about that, his pastor was the main inspiration behind his second book....i'd call that a powerful connection and influence. and are you saying that obama did not seek out his relationship with the largest black church in chicago for political reasons?

i'm not so sure about that, his pastor was the main inspiration behind his second book....i'd call that a powerful connection and influence. and are you saying that obama did not seek out his relationship with the largest black church in chicago for political reasons?

Which policies do you expect Rev Wright's beliefs have corrupted?

Forum List

Back