Separation of Church and Hate

I've asked this many, many time to many different people. Exactly what laws are imposing religion of any kind on you?

Boy, you've got some kind of reading comprehension problem, dontcha? Show me where I said there are any "laws imposing religion" on anyone. "....won't allow them to bully us" means we have stopped their attempts but those attempt ARE made.

Just what I expected, no answer. Lame. You use that as your supposed reason for opposing religion when in fact you simply oppose it and want to force your beliefs on others by doing as much as possible to curtail their freedom to religiously express themselves.

I did give you an answer, asshole. It's just not the one you wanted to hear. I never said there are laws imposing religion on anyone (and you ignored my challenge to produce a quote where I did) so you're playing the strawman game again. That is the tool of cowards and you are certainly one of those, kid.

Whenever religion is being legislated and forced on you, then maybe you can open your mouth, until then you have nothing

Why don't we talk about the dozens of attempts by school boards and state boards of education to impose religion on public school students by forcing creationism on them? Why do you ignore that?

Last edited:
Boy, you've got some kind of reading comprehension problem, dontcha? Show me where I said there are any "laws imposing religion" on anyone. "....won't allow them to bully us" means we have stopped their attempts but those attempt ARE made.

Just what I expected, no answer. Lame. You use that as your supposed reason for opposing religion when in fact you simply oppose it and want to force your beliefs on others by doing as much as possible to curtail their freedom to religiously express themselves.

I did give you an answer, asshole. It's just not the one you wanted to hear. I never said there are laws imposing religion on anyone (and you ignored my challenge to produce a quote where I did) so you're playing the strawman game again. That is the tool of cowards and you are certainly one of those, kid.

Whenever religion is being legislated and forced on you, then maybe you can open your mouth, until then you have nothing

Why don't we talk about the dozens of attempts by school boards and state boards of education to impose religion on public school students by forcing creationism on them? Why do you ignore that?

Okay, let's see all of these 'attempts' then?

Texas is the latest ... they have attempted the creationism in many places. Denying that there are extreme christians who think their myths should trump all logic and science is like us denying that HUGGY exists.

I wasn't necessarily talking about creationism. Is that all you have? Creationism being taught in schools? Is this what you're all so afraid of? Could you please link the legislation that was proposed?

I wasn't necessarily talking about creationism. Is that all you have? Creationism being taught in schools? Is this what you're all so afraid of? Could you please link the legislation that was proposed?

Abstinence to, a few of those actually made it to law but were overturned finally.

Why the hell do you need a link to everything, if you can't address an issue without baiting then why bother?

Smartt: There are atrempts from both sids to make laws that effect others in a negative way. However, You don't seem to think that any of these on the left side are imposing upon those who are against them. A little biased in my opinion. There is a lot od science involved in the study of creation, and just lije evolution, there is a lot of faith and guessing. There is as much guessing on one side as the other. So If we are "imposing or forcing" religion on anyone by attempting or actually getting creation taught in the schools, you are imposing or forcing the prohibition of religion on us. It works both ways if you want to say it works one way.

Smartt: There are atrempts from both sids to make laws that effect others in a negative way. However, You don't seem to think that any of these on the left side are imposing upon those who are against them. A little biased in my opinion. There is a lot od science involved in the study of creation, and just lije evolution, there is a lot of faith and guessing. There is as much guessing on one side as the other. So If we are "imposing or forcing" religion on anyone by attempting or actually getting creation taught in the schools, you are imposing or forcing the prohibition of religion on us. It works both ways if you want to say it works one way.

How is asking for more "separation of church and state" enforcing any religious belief on anyone?

Creationism/Intelligent Design isn't science. It's not falsifiable, it's not testable or provable in any way, it just isn't science.

Texas is the latest ... they have attempted the creationism in many places. Denying that there are extreme christians who think their myths should trump all logic and science is like us denying that HUGGY exists.

Smartt: Creation is being taught in some schools in Texas. It is not being forced on anyone, any more than the lie of evolution is. Governor Perry is for teaching it. He also changed the Texas pledge, and added "under God" in it. No one is forced to say it, very few do. None of this is done out of hate or protest, or for the purpose of force.

Smartt: Creation is being taught in some schools in Texas. It is not being forced on anyone, any more than the lie of evolution is. Governor Perry is for teaching it. He also changed the Texas pledge, and added "under God" in it. No one is forced to say it, very few do. None of this is done out of hate or protest, or for the purpose of force.

Recommendation, learn about what evolution is because clearly you have no understanding of it, also learn what science is because your myths as no more science than my myth of Ptah masturbating to create the universe, at least Ptah is a real god.

Also, learn what forced means as well, you clearly do not grasp it any better than environuts.

Abstinence to, a few of those actually made it to law but were overturned finally.

Why the hell do you need a link to everything, if you can't address an issue without baiting then why bother?

Smartt: Since when did abstinence become a religious issue. It is proven to be the only 100% way to prevent pregnancy. It is as much that is true for the reoligious and non-religious alike.

How is asking for more "separation of church and state" enforcing any religious belief on anyone?

Smartt: The science of creation is not religion, it is science. If evolution is taught as more than a science, by saying that creation is an impossibility, it lies, and becomes anti-religion. Illegal!

Smartt: Since when did abstinence become a religious issue. It is proven to be the only 100% way to prevent pregnancy. It is as much that is true for the reoligious and non-religious alike.

You see, it was made into a religious issue by the religious people who pushed for it, thus why it is now a valid example. The matter was turned into and "either/or" matter, instead of a "this is the best way, but if you choose to make your own decision" matter. It wasn't the teaching of it as being the best choice, it was using it in place of teaching some knowledge that would not only help save their lives if they choose otherwise then, but also be very valuable in their future, about natural body functions. The most common argument was "god commanded it" or that it was "for their own good" ... NOT based on logic of any sort.

Creationism/Intelligent Design isn't science. It's not falsifiable, it's not testable or provable in any way, it just isn't science.

Smartt: Evolution is not provable either. It has not been proven. It is as much faith and guessing as any Creation is.

Smartt: The science of creation is not religion, it is science. If evolution is taught as more than a science, by saying that creation is an impossibility, it lies, and becomes anti-religion. Illegal!

Okay, you are pointless to debate with, seeing as how you know too little of the world, science, and religion to even understand the simplest concepts. That last statement just proves you are ignorant in such matters.

Recommendation, learn about what evolution is because clearly you have no understanding of it, also learn what science is because your myths as no more science than my myth of Ptah masturbating to create the universe, at least Ptah is a real god.

Also, learn what forced means as well, you clearly do not grasp it any better than environuts.

Smartt: I understand what I am talking about. You are the one who doesn't understand. You have been brainwashed with evolution for so long that likely pride prevents you from even considering another possibility.

Smartt: Evolution is not provable either. It has not been proven. It is as much faith and guessing as any Creation is.

There's no faith or guessing, there's genetics and fossil records that offer large support for evolution. What does creationism have? ... Nothing, a big fat nothing.

Okay, you are pointless to debate with, seeing as how you know too little of the world, science, and religion to even understand the simplest concepts. That last statement just proves you are ignorant in such matters.

No, he's spot on.

There's no faith or guessing, there's genetics and fossil records that offer large support for evolution. What does creationism have? ... Nothing, a big fat nothing.

Except all sorts of validation of the biblical record...compared to zero validation of the theory that we emerged from amoebas.

Forum List

Back