Separation anxiety

Kathianne said:
Oh I wish it was a Mr. Buggles. My son emailed me, 'to send him a case of Gatorade, any flavor than Lemon.'

Me: 'Ummm, that would be too expensive to ship, dear.'

Him: 'Mom, you don't know how expensive it is to buy down here!'
I'm not gonna like lie. I have the same conversation with my parents all the time.

Don't diss care packages Karl. They're sweet (and much appreicated).

Oh I wish it was a Mr. Buggles. :laugh: My son emailed me, 'to send him a case of Gatorade, any flavor than Lemon.'

Me: 'Ummm, that would be too expensive to ship, dear.'

Him: 'Mom, you don't know how expensive it is to buy down here!' :eek2:

How about sending the gatorade powder, Kathianne?

Kenny Chesney said:
She had that Honda loaded down
with Abercrombie clothes and 15 pairs of shoes and his American express
he checked the oil and slammed the hood, said your good to go
she hugged them both and headed off to the west coast

And he cried
there goes my life
there goes my future, my everything
I love you
baby good-bye

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

My baby starts pre-school in 2 weeks, I'm gonna be so lonely:tears1:

My 13 yr old got off the bus yesterday at 4:30 went to his room to do homework and I didn't see him until 5:30 when he came out to ask what was for dinner. I feel so used.

Why can't they stay little? :baby4:

My baby starts pre-school in 2 weeks, I'm gonna be so lonely:tears1:

My 13 yr old got off the bus yesterday at 4:30 went to his room to do homework and I didn't see him until 5:30 when he came out to ask what was for dinner. I feel so used.

Why can't they stay little? :baby4:

We're weathering the switch to middle school. They started Monday, and the past two days have been confusion with the car pool. It was MUCH simpler when she just got on the big yellow bus. Now she has a locker, changes classes, she's in band. She LOVES it! I'm the one having a lot of trouble.

She knows about the birds & the bees, she is getting interested in make-up and clothes, and she even confessed to me that she has a crush on a certain little boy! :cry:

But, at least I still have my baby at home for another year.

Trigg,
I can still remember my pre-school days. The days then seemed like they lasted weeks, and everything was so clean and pure. I guess there's perks to every stage in life.

Nienna,
Middle school, as I recall, had much more drama and "the need to be cool" and peer influence than high school has had so far. It sounds like your daughter is taking it well, but it's bound to happen sooner or later, as Im sure you know. High school is much, much better than middle school.

I help assembled care packages for both my brother and my dad, sometimes at the same time. They're fun to send out, I can only imagine what it would feel like to be on the recieving end of one!

We're weathering the switch to middle school. They started Monday, and the past two days have been confusion with the car pool. It was MUCH simpler when she just got on the big yellow bus. Now she has a locker, changes classes, she's in band. She LOVES it! I'm the one having a lot of trouble.

She knows about the birds & the bees, she is getting interested in make-up and clothes, and she even confessed to me that she has a crush on a certain little boy! :cry:

But, at least I still have my baby at home for another year.

I was nervous for my son when he started 6th also, since it was the first time he would have to switch classes with lockers and all that. He did great and didn't have any problems.

Luckily he's a late bloomer and hasn't started puberty yet. The girls are into that full swing in 8th though, I'm amazed how boy crazy some are.

My son and daughter (almost 11) know all about the birds and bees. But, if you ask my son if he has any questions he turns red and leaves the room. My daughters biggest question was how does the baby get out, to which my husband whispers to me "the same way it got in". I of course was more delicate in my answer.

I was nervous for my son when he started 6th also, since it was the first time he would have to switch classes with lockers and all that. He did great and didn't have any problems.

Luckily he's a late bloomer and hasn't started puberty yet. The girls are into that full swing in 8th though, I'm amazed how boy crazy some are.

My son and daughter (almost 11) know all about the birds and bees. But, if you ask my son if he has any questions he turns red and leaves the room. My daughters biggest question was how does the baby get out, to which my husband whispers to me "the same way it got in". I of course was more delicate in my answer.

:rotflmao:Now that's an HONEST MAN answer. No beating around the bush. (not intended) :thup:

Trigg,
I can still remember my pre-school days. The days then seemed like they lasted weeks, and everything was so clean and pure. I guess there's perks to every stage in life.

I remember my first crush, probably 1st grade. He liked my because I didn't chase him around the playground. I was so cool.

I wouldn't go back to highschool/middle school. But, elementary, before all the hormones kicked in were a lot of fun.

Big hug from me :baby4: :)

Thanks Bonnie. I was ready, or so I thought. She's only 1 1/2 hours away so it's ok. Heck, she's come home twice since Saturday. LOL.

She got a job as a swim team coach yesterday for a serious local swim team, I think that’ll keep her busy when she doesn’t have anything else to do.

Thanks Bonnie. I was ready, or so I thought. She's only 1 1/2 hours away so it's ok. Heck, she's come home twice since Saturday. LOL.

She got a job as a swim team coach yesterday for a serious local swim team, I think that’ll keep her busy when she doesn’t have anything else to do.

My brother's 2 or 2 1/2 hours away. I'm already checking the calendar for some three-day weekends!

Forum List

Back