Separating the fools from their dollars: Republicans to a "T"

OCA said:
That shit don't work on intelligent minds Bully, peddle your psychobabble elsewhere and in the meantime look at yourself in the mirror and assess your M.O. here at USMB and tell me you are not just trolling and really disinterested in actual intelligent debate.

In fact why don't for once in your life do the right thing, be a stand up guy and fall on your sword and leave USMB voluntarily. All you do here is post some opinion piece of grandiose hyperbole and when someone trys to debate you intelligently you either flame them or run, you are nothing more than a common troll, here just to flame and fight, we've banned shitloads of them and you've been given ample time to straighten up and fly right but have so far refused to do so, I think there is ample reason and sufficient evidence to ban you but i'm giving you the opportunity to be a man and do the right thing...or you can change your ways and start engaging in intelligent debate and quit flaming everyone(and i'm not saying you don't get flamed but you flame others who don't flame you so you fucked up), you make the choice.

Personally I don't think you got it in you to do the right thing but I beg of you....don't make me fucking have to do it. :death:

Bully i'd let me know your answer, i'd respond to this.......it means everything to you here.

Forum List

Back