Separating Families “Not New” According to Veteran Border Patrol Agent

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Migrants-in-Desert-640x480.jpg

According to Agent Terrence Shigg, the influx of families came in 2014 and the agencies weren’t prepared for them.

He said he would respond to critics and say: “I would challenge them with the fact that we are taking in people that have risked rape, robbery, assault, murder, have spent their life savings and given it to a criminal cartel to get them to the United States. They’ve already gone through that. We’ve taken them, we’ve put them into a shelter. We’ve given them food. We’ve given them clothing. We’ve put them in a climate-controlled environment,” the veteran agent said. “And we are protecting them. And then we are processing them in a humanely and as expeditiously as possible.”

My question is, why 2014? What happened then to cause the big increase? Did all the years of crime and corruption in Mexico and Central America just happen then? And why?

Also, what led these so-called refugees to believe that by bringing their children or having them at the border, would increase their chances of staying in the USA?

I wonder.

More @ Separating Families 'Not New,' Says Veteran Border Patrol Agent

Migrants-in-Desert-640x480.jpg

According to Agent Terrence Shigg, the influx of families came in 2014 and the agencies weren’t prepared for them.

He said he would respond to critics and say: “I would challenge them with the fact that we are taking in people that have risked rape, robbery, assault, murder, have spent their life savings and given it to a criminal cartel to get them to the United States. They’ve already gone through that. We’ve taken them, we’ve put them into a shelter. We’ve given them food. We’ve given them clothing. We’ve put them in a climate-controlled environment,” the veteran agent said. “And we are protecting them. And then we are processing them in a humanely and as expeditiously as possible.”

My question is, why 2014? What happened then to cause the big increase? Did all the years of crime and corruption in Mexico and Central America just happen then? And why?

Also, what led these so-called refugees to believe that by bringing their children or having them at the border, would increase their chances of staying in the USA?

I wonder.

More @ Separating Families 'Not New,' Says Veteran Border Patrol Agent
Democrats don't give a flying-fuck about reality.
They have been specializing in fantasy for too long to face reality.

Forum List

Back