Separate The Russian Wheat From The Chaff

It was not a meeting about colluding with Russians about interfering in our election. It was not a meeting about a Russian offer to provide dirt on Clinton.

It was a discussion about Trump and Putin meeting.

The media is deliberately trying to conflate the collusion allegations with discussions about a meeting between Trump and Putin.

They are manufacturing a line to Trump and collusion which does not exist.

Notice the implications in the media's headlines. They are deliberately trying to conflate the two. They are counting on the rubes being too stupid to discern the difference.

Trump and Sessions Denied Knowing About Russian Contacts. Records Suggest Otherwise.

At a March 31, 2016, meeting between Mr. Trump and his foreign policy team, Mr. Papadopoulos introduced himself and said “that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin,” according to court records.

“He went into the pitch right away,” said J. D. Gordon, a campaign adviser who attended the meeting. “He said he had a friend in London, the Russian ambassador, who could help set up a meeting with Putin.”

Like I said: TWO DIFFERENT types of communication.

1) There were offers of "dirt" on Clinton by Russian cutouts to some members of the campaign.

2) There were offers of a meet between Trump and Putin.

Sessions was involved in the latter. NO ONE has testified in any way, shape, or form that Sessions was involved with the former.

Nope, he was there.

Sessions told the House Judiciary Committee that he now recalls a meeting last year with then-candidate Trump where a campaign adviser said he had connections with Moscow and could help arrange a Trump meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
You just proved my point.

Sessions was in a meeting about arranging a meet between Trump and Putin, NOT "in the presence of conversations about colluding with Russians" as you claimed.

Nobody said otherwise.
YOU said otherwise!

You plainly said Sessions was "was in the presence of conversations about colluding with Russians."

That is a false statement.

This is exactly why I started this topic.

A discussion about arranging a meeting to collude with Russians is in fact a discussion about Russian collusion.
Now you are flat out lying.

The discussion was about meeting with Putin. Collusion to undermine our election was NOT the discussion.

And now you will flip flop again and say, "No one said otherwise." :lol:

Whoa, slow down, we were having a polite conversation here.

You are correct, Papadopolous only mentioned meeting Putin in the meeting with Sessions, I thought he had mentioned in that meeting that he knew of dirt on Clinton that the Russians have, that was separate conversations he had with Clovis and others.

That doesn't change the fact that Sessions lied about saying no one had contacts with Russians, clearly they had and he knew because of Papadopolous in that meeting.

Like I said: TWO DIFFERENT types of communication.

1) There were offers of "dirt" on Clinton by Russian cutouts to some members of the campaign.

2) There were offers of a meet between Trump and Putin.

Sessions was involved in the latter. NO ONE has testified in any way, shape, or form that Sessions was involved with the former.

Sessions lied about campaign contacts with Russians.

If you haven't noticed OP, none of the left care about context, truth, nor reality. They're making it up as they go because they've lost their damn minds...

If you haven't noticed OP, none of the left care about truth nor reality. They're making it up as they go because they've lost their damn minds...

Dude, would have been much cooler if you ended with #pizzagate.

Forum List

Back