sent a dim over the edge tonight

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
so i am at this dinner party tonight...all prim and proper in sunny california.....and i am asked.........so how did you like the results of the election...i said that i was ok with it as i voted for bush ....silence......this very well dressed "hermes liberal" then says ahhhhhhhhhhh yes i am surprised so many inteligent people voted for bush.....i respond nah, i am a moron just like the president but what surprises me is that all these high IQ college educated folks voted for a self confessed traitor and war criminal.....

well long story short..."Hermes liberals" got just a touch bent and stormed off.....i laughed myself sick and had a beer....good fun all around

manu1959 said:
well long story short..."Hermes liberals" got just a touch bent and stormed off.....i laughed myself sick and had a beer....good fun all around

Congrats. Four more and you're an ace. :beer:

musicman said:
CivilLiberty:

"I just can't understand these red-staters - the stupid, uncouth bastards!"

Hey asshole - don't print something like that as if you are quoting me, or attempting to make it look as if I stated that somewhere.

I NEVER said that. I said plenty of things here you can quote, but that is not one of them.

Kindest Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
Hey asshole - don't print something like that as if you are quoting me, or attempting to make it look as if I stated that somewhere.

I NEVER said that. I said plenty of things here you can quote, but that is not one of them.

Kindest Regards,

Andy

Pull your head out of your ASSHOLE, Shirley. Only a drooling imbecile would believe that was an actual quote. Whatsa matter, baby - is it getting to you? Take a valium or something. Calm down.

CivilLiberty said:
Pabst Blue ribbon or Budweiser?

:D

Gee, it's almost as if CivilLiberty, who has been busying himself for the better part of the last twenty-four hours pointing out to us poor old backwoods hicks how hopelessly ignorant we is was saying:

"I just can't understand these red-staters......". Better, honey?

Zhukov said:
Personally, I much prefer Budweiser.

I used to drink Bud, but it started getting a little rough on my stomach. If I'm just kicking back to have a beer, I actually prefer Dos Equis. If I'm at a party or somewhere I know I'll have more than one or two, I usually switch to Coors Light.

But when I'm on the frunt porch a-whittlin', there ain't nuthin like a pull of the ole corn liquer jug. Yee Haw! (well, at least that's what some people are going to read no matter what I type)

musicman said:
Gee, it's almost as if CivilLiberty, who has been busying himself for the better part of the last twenty-four hours pointing out to us poor old backwoods hicks how hopelessly ignorant we is was saying:

Yup, the blowhard came strutting in to impart his wisdom to all the peasants and now he's in a huff because we aren't buying his act - or his bullshit. What really cracks me up is that he repeatedly references his own articles on his blog as substantiation for his statements. Guess his attitude is that "it must be true because I said so. If you don't believe me, look at my blog, I said it there too!"

What an arrogant ass.

CivilLiberty said:
Pabst Blue ribbon or Budweiser?
:D

Don't knock it Poindexter.

I could piss in a wine bottle and you left coasters would buy it if I put a french label on it and priced it at $150 per.

Merlin1047 said:
Yup, the blowhard came strutting in to impart his wisdom to all the peasants and now he's in a huff because we aren't buying his act - or his bullshit. What really cracks me up is that he repeatedly references his own articles on his blog as substantiation for his statements. Guess his attitude is that "it must be true because I said so. If you don't believe me, look at my blog, I said it there too!"

What an arrogant ass.

Kind of smelly, too!

Two questions:

1.) Where do these clowns come from, and

2.) Couldn't we act unilaterally and murderously there, too?

Merlin1047 said:
Don't knock it Poindexter.

I could piss in a wine bottle and you left coasters would buy it if I put a french label on it and priced it at $150 per.

Oui, oui - bouquet c'est magnifique' !

Forum List

Back