Sensitivity Update

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Attention everyone. In recent years, many Americans have started referring to Arabic terrorists as "Towel Heads" due to the towel-like piece of clothing they wear on their head. This connotation is highly inflammatory and insulting. The terrorists would like to point out that their head covering is not a towel at all, but rather a little sheet.

Accordingly, please update your language to reflect this by referring to Arabic terrorists not as "Towel Heads," but rather "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you.

The ClayTaurus said:
Attention everyone. In recent years, many Americans have started referring to Arabic terrorists as "Towel Heads" due to the towel-like piece of clothing they wear on their head. This connotation is highly inflammatory and insulting. The terrorists would like to point out that their head covering is not a towel at all, but rather a little sheet.

Accordingly, please update your language to reflect this by referring to Arabic terrorists not as "Towel Heads," but rather "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you.

Personally, just call them terrorists or Muslims.

The ClayTaurus said:

Thank you.

Hey Clay...........Good One, but give me a warning next time. Just spewed milk and cookies all over 'puter!!! :banana:

The ClayTaurus said:
It's in the humor forum!

That it is!!! But I wasn't visiting the humor forum. I come on board and just look at all the new posts and don't even bother with which forum they are in. I just had completed a few posts regarding terrorism and opened yours up thinking it was about a sensitive poster. Imagine my surprise!!!

I love it when something makes me snort because it's so totally unexpected!!!!

Thanks again! :teeth:

Forum List

Back