Sensitive Whites tell Blacks to stop being so sensitive

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

:cuckoo:

Yessa , they was damn lucky ta be slaves in ah-Merka.....

Of course I'm being blamed...

Every white male in the US is the "devil" and the "oppressor."

Of course a lot of my posts are negative, how can you blame me given tfact the "white male" is nothing more than an excuse for other non-white male failures..

I'm getting pretty sick of the racism/sexism excuse..

No they are not. If you choose to believe that thats on you but given your background it's fair to say you are not unless you are being called that after you express your opinion on Slavery. I think you are more interested in being defensive than being real about it.

Being sick of an excuse is fine...but calling an actual event or situation an excuse doesnt make it an excuse cause YOU say so. Again, blacks should "get over it" and by "it" you mean the shadow of racism. I get that, but why should blacks get over slavery but whites who believe they are victims of racism not told to "get over it".

They have nothing to get over except they cant freely call blacks niggas. That seems to be the only complaint.

Are you delusional or do you just want to save face???

The guy is fucking Cuban and progressives are calling him white...

You know why that is???

Because asshole progressives knee-jerked because his name is Zimmerman... Now they have to justify their stupidity - especially with the racists coming for blood.

You have the New Black Panther party offering a reward for this guy (which is legally about the same as hiring a hit man)..... Spike Lee is posting the guys address - which if the guy was murdered Spike Lee would be guilty of facilitation of murder.....

Don't even attempt to tell me this has nothing to do with the fact the guy was reported as WHITE MALE. IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT...

I don't see Al Sharpton marching with his racist homies when a black shoots a black and kills him, I don't see Al Sharpton marching when a black commits a HATE CRIME - hell no - I see Al Sharpton and the majority of the black community spewing their shit and putting hits out on people when an ALLEGED "white boy" murders a black......

BTW, a couple weeks ago a black kid LIT A WHITE KID ON FIRE AND SAID "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHITE BOY."

WHERE WAS AL SHARPTON OR JESSE THEN??? OH YEAH...

1. Neither
2. The news (not liberals) initially called the shooter white. With a name like Zimmerman that is not a huge leap. They've since corrected it and you're still mad even after the correction
3. The NBPP if they did that shouldnt have done than..I've seen posts that say the poster only said Alive but wrong either way
4. Spike Lee shouldnt have done that
5. Sharpton is there at the request of the family. You cant seriously say that because Sharpton isnt everywhere, he shouldnt be anywhere. Sharpton didnt put out any hit again...I think your anger is directed at the wrong person
6. When the white dude got burned Jesse and Al where probably at home. Again, is the only way for Jesse and Al to get involved with one case is they have to get involved in EVERY case. Even Local news stories?

Al and Jesse get involved in causes for black people, just like Christians get involved in Christian issues, or Jews get involved in Jewish issues or hispanics get involved in hispanic issues. Why does Jesse and Al have to be the ONLY people on earth who must be involved in EVERY issue YOU PULL OUT or they shouldnt do anything?

You're off topic...White people feel reverse racism is worse than racism against blacks. You have yet to even bring up the topic at hand and instead to focus all your aim on only blacks even tho both groups feel they are discriminated against.

Why are blacks the only ones who should get over it? Why does Jesse and Al have to do more than other people who have specific causes? You seem to set the bar super high for only blacks that no person is able to achieve

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

Quite frankly you have NO idea what you are talking about (what a surprise). The form of slavery in American was prepetual slavery.....you, your children were slaves for LIFE. Up to the point of colonization, most of the world's slavery was situational slavery...you were a prize of war, you were a criminal, you owed a dept. It, in most cases, did not carry on to your children and your children's children based on.....your race. Furthermore, until colonial slavery, you were not dragged across and ocean, losing your language, your religion, your name, your culture.

But...as I said....you don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah WTF... white people have nothing to worry about, and this "reverse racism" stuff... c'mooon....

New Black Panther Party Offers $10,000 For George Zimmerman

Mob of black teenagers beats white people at Wisconsin State Fair [UPDATED] - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

And the list of black violence against whites goes on at a staggering rate, as white on black violent crime pales in comparison.

The OP is a jacked off, racist baiting, POS.

Zimmerman isnt white :cuckoo:

I have a feeling Nick has been called names because of his views on slavery and not just because he is white.

Yeah WTF... white people have nothing to worry about, and this "reverse racism" stuff... c'mooon....

Mob of black teenagers beats white people at Wisconsin State Fair [UPDATED] - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

And the list of black violence against whites goes on at a staggering rate, as white on black violent crime pales in comparison.

But his is mostly white.

The fact that people THOUGHT Zimmerman was a white guy is not hard to believe but people are running around pretending that name isnt identified with a specific segment of the population.

No they are not. If you choose to believe that thats on you but given your background it's fair to say you are not unless you are being called that after you express your opinion on Slavery. I think you are more interested in being defensive than being real about it.

Being sick of an excuse is fine...but calling an actual event or situation an excuse doesnt make it an excuse cause YOU say so. Again, blacks should "get over it" and by "it" you mean the shadow of racism. I get that, but why should blacks get over slavery but whites who believe they are victims of racism not told to "get over it".

They have nothing to get over except they cant freely call blacks niggas. That seems to be the only complaint.

You know why that is???

Because asshole progressives knee-jerked because his name is Zimmerman... Now they have to justify their stupidity - especially with the racists coming for blood.

You have the New Black Panther party offering a reward for this guy (which is legally about the same as hiring a hit man)..... Spike Lee is posting the guys address - which if the guy was murdered Spike Lee would be guilty of facilitation of murder.....

Don't even attempt to tell me this has nothing to do with the fact the guy was reported as WHITE MALE. IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT...

I don't see Al Sharpton marching with his racist homies when a black shoots a black and kills him, I don't see Al Sharpton marching when a black commits a HATE CRIME - hell no - I see Al Sharpton and the majority of the black community spewing their shit and putting hits out on people when an ALLEGED "white boy" murders a black......

BTW, a couple weeks ago a black kid LIT A WHITE KID ON FIRE AND SAID "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHITE BOY."

1. Neither
2. The news (not liberals) initially called the shooter white. With a name like Zimmerman that is not a huge leap. They've since corrected it and you're still mad even after the correction
3. The NBPP if they did that shouldnt have done than..I've seen posts that say the poster only said Alive but wrong either way
5. Sharpton is there at the request of the family. You cant seriously say that because Sharpton isnt everywhere, he shouldnt be anywhere. Sharpton didnt put out any hit again...I think your anger is directed at the wrong person
6. When the white dude got burned Jesse and Al where probably at home. Again, is the only way for Jesse and Al to get involved with one case is they have to get involved in EVERY case. Even Local news stories?

Al and Jesse get involved in causes for black people, just like Christians get involved in Christian issues, or Jews get involved in Jewish issues or hispanics get involved in hispanic issues. Why does Jesse and Al have to be the ONLY people on earth who must be involved in EVERY issue YOU PULL OUT or they shouldnt do anything?

You're off topic...White people feel reverse racism is worse than racism against blacks. You have yet to even bring up the topic at hand and instead to focus all your aim on only blacks even tho both groups feel they are discriminated against.

Why are blacks the only ones who should get over it? Why does Jesse and Al have to do more than other people who have specific causes? You seem to set the bar super high for only blacks that no person is able to achieve

Oh really??

The initial reports had Zimmerman tagged as a "white boy."

white man kills black man zimmerman - Google Search

The fact that people THOUGHT Zimmerman was a white guy is not hard to believe but people are running around pretending that name isnt identified with a specific segment of the population.

I thought it was against progressive ethics to make assumptions and label???

But his is mostly white.

No he's not...........

I have a feeling Nick has been called names because of his views on slavery and not just because he is white.

I'm not apathetic to slavery and that is some how wrong???

In what universe should a black individual my age get special treatment because of something that happened 150 years ago???

That's my view on slavery...

Don't even pretend there isn't a racial double standard in this country.

White tell blacks to stop being so sensitive. Slavery is over they say! Jim Crow is Over they say!

Then proceed to whine about every race issue like they were slaves or something.

A study just conducted found that Whites believe Reverse Racism is worse than Racism toward blacks. Obviously that means that white people will have a problem finding a job...oh wait. Ahh nevermind...they are scared of something...who knows

Whites: "Reverse Racism" on the Rise - New America Media

The study’s authors say that their data demonstrates that white people feel that more progress has been made toward equality than blacks do, and that this progress has been made at their expense. Put another way, many white respondents seem to view “reverse racism” as a bigger problem today than anti-black racism.

“It’s a pretty surprising finding when you think of the wide range of disparities that still exist in society, most of which show black Americans with worse outcomes than whites in areas such as income, home ownership, health and employment,” co-author Samuel Somers, associate professor of psychology at Tufts, said.

Home ownership, health and employment..pshaw! White people have it harder because even tho they have no problems with disparities in Income, Homeownership, health and employement. They cant say ****** in public and some blacks call them names while mopping their floors.

It's hard out here for a white guy and I see why they are so sensitive. I mean, blacks are just dealing with the Money, health, Jobs and places to live. Big whoop.
Interesting that you point to a bunch of symptoms and then assume it has something to do with racism. You are part of the problem in the continual attitude that you put forth. Perhaps we need to address the social norms and culture that is actually causing the problems instead of pointing and shouting: see, they have it harder because they are black. We need to start HERE: Children in single-parent families by race - Data Across States - KIDS COUNT Data Center

What blacks are dealing with is a culture that accepts those problems and actually encourages it.

You know why that is???

1. Neither

Oh really??

The initial reports had Zimmerman tagged as a "white boy."

white man kills black man zimmerman - Google Search

Right, you just repeated what I already said. Big deal, when the name is Zimmerman is pretty safe to assume he;s white. They got it wrong and 3 weeks later you're still crying about it. Lets not pretend that this guy isnt white tho. He's white and hispanic. Why do you want them to call him ONLY hispanic. To be Fair? :cuckoo:

I'm not apathetic to slavery and that is some how wrong???

In what universe should a black individual my age get special treatment because of something that happened 150 years ago???

That's my view on slavery...

Don't even pretend there isn't a racial double standard in this country.

No thats your perogative, but that might be the reason you've been called names. But if you prefer to think its only about your skin and not your thoughts, go with that.

Discrimination ended 150 years ago. Just wait until I spread the news! Oh you mean Slavery...What about Jim Crowe? Nothing? What about housing, employment, wages, justice? You know, the small stuff that blacks still suffer from because of discrimation. I know, no big deal...what is a big deal is that someone called you white boy, right? Tough existence you got there

Sure there is a racial double standard...Just like there was a slavery double standard in this country. Slavery built the wealthiest country in the history of the world! But you're right, blacks expecting something is offensive

Forum List

Back