Sensitive Whites tell Blacks to stop being so sensitive

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

Those who did live in in slavery didn't have it easy and those blacks who lived before civil rights had humiliating experiences that we would hate if we had to live through the same experiences. That said, the black population today does not have that same existence today and it is a non issue.

But I cannot understand why they don't look back on their ancestors with great wonder and awe for what they endured for their present generation. They should honor their grand parents for the opportunities that exist for them today.

Oh, go back - 5 or 6 generations and you will find you're the product of slavery.....We all are..

The source is something called "The New American Media" which may or may not be tax exempt but ,according to Wiki" is an "ethnic" based media. What does "ethnic" based mean? Probably the race card times ten.

No, but that's not what the article is about. Seems like while you don't Care a majority that were studied reacted differently.

The thing you have to understand is I did nothing but post the article. Don't like the article? Take it up with them. Me reporting it or laughing at it has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is white people feel that racism is worse against whites than blacks.

Why do they and some here, feel the same way?

You "did nothing but post the article"?

Maybe I'm seeing things, but it looks to me like you TAUNTED and RIDICULED and BAITED and BULLIED the "white people" in this forum with your own words, and posting a link to the Tufts Poll was merely a convenient excuse to absolve yourself from responsibility for your own RACIST rant.

I don't give a damn what COLOR your skin is, "ClosedCaption", you are a LIAR and a HUCKSTER, and those are two traits that are "color blind".

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

Those who did live in in slavery didn't have it easy and those blacks who lived before civil rights had humiliating experiences that we would hate if we had to live through the same experiences. That said, the black population today does not have that same existence today and it is a non issue.

But I cannot understand why they don't look back on their ancestors with great wonder and awe for what they endured for their present generation. They should honor their grand parents for the opportunities that exist for them today.

Me and my ancestors had nothing to do with this...

If it really matters, blacks and Arabs raped my people through Socially - NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT....

Here in the US that isn't taught to the DOLTS...

So what makes US black slaves so fucking special????

They had it a lot better than the slaves in South America during the same period...

Why the fuck do idiots believe Brazil is so "dark?"

First no one is blaming you so you shouldnt be so mad. Every post is angry at something but I think your anger is misguided.

2nd..Blacks in South America have shit to do with with Blacks in America. If you want to compare the two, fine. But stop pretending that your problems arent really problems because someone somewhere had worse problems.

If your leg hurts...and a guy rolled up with no legs started screaming "stop crying, I dont have legs!" that doesnt mean your legs no longer hurt, right?

Reminds me of how "persecuted" Christians are.

No....America doesn't persecute Christians. We persecute, stupid hypocritical busybodies who try to shove their bibles up our hinders.

No, but that's not what the article is about. Seems like while you don't Care a majority that were studied reacted differently.

The thing you have to understand is I did nothing but post the article. Don't like the article? Take it up with them. Me reporting it or laughing at it has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is white people feel that racism is worse against whites than blacks.

Why do they and some here, feel the same way?

You "did nothing but post the article"?

Maybe I'm seeing things, but it looks to me like you TAUNTED and RIDICULED and BAITED and BULLIED the "white people" in this forum with your own words, and posting a link to the Tufts Poll was merely a convenient excuse to absolve yourself from responsibility for your own RACIST rant.

I don't give a damn what COLOR your skin is, "ClosedCaption", you are a LIAR and a HUCKSTER, and those are two traits that are "color blind".

Great! Thanks for your opinion. I said me laughing at it doesnt change the topic then you post that I laughed at it. great observation on your part...I guess.

Sure I mocked the people who think reverse racism is worse than racism against whites. It's funny since they fair pretty well in every situation compared to blacks except name calling. It's funny.

This Poster is either a dumb White Liberal or a Racist Minority. Take your pick. I'll go with dumb White Liberal for now.

This board is loaded with agent provocatuers whose mission is to keep racial tensions high.

That isn't obvious to the rest of us?

No sense responding to their tripe, because all they're looking for is an excuse to get into a pissing match with non racists so they can post more of their hateful message.

Come on folks, you know these people are fucking losers, don't you?

When there is a payoff for being highly offended, you can expect that people will be highly offended. We have been paying black people to be offended for a good many years so of course they will be offended and sensitive at anything they can possibly contrive.

When there is a payoff for being highly offended, you can expect that people will be highly offended. We have been paying black people to be offended for a good many years so of course they will be offended and sensitive at anything they can possibly contrive.

Sure, but that doesnt explain why whites are so sensitive now does it. What is your explanation for that. I bet its not because they were paid to be offended, right?

If it really matters, blacks and Arabs raped my people through Socially - NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT....

They had it a lot better than the slaves in South America during the same period...

First no one is blaming you so you shouldnt be so mad. Every post is angry at something but I think your anger is misguided.

2nd..Blacks in South America have shit to do with with Blacks in America. If you want to compare the two, fine. But stop pretending that your problems arent really problems because someone somewhere had worse problems.

If your leg hurts...and a guy rolled up with no legs started screaming "stop crying, I dont have legs!" that doesnt mean your legs no longer hurt, right?

Of course I'm being blamed...

Every white male in the US is the "devil" and the "oppressor."

Of course a lot of my posts are negative, how can you blame me given tfact the "white male" is nothing more than an excuse for other non-white male failures..

I'm getting pretty sick of the racism/sexism excuse..

Of course a lot of my posts are negative, how can you blame me given tfact the "white male" is nothing more than an excuse for other non-white male failures..

No they are not. If you choose to believe that thats on you but given your background it's fair to say you are not unless you are being called that after you express your opinion on Slavery. I think you are more interested in being defensive than being real about it.

Being sick of an excuse is fine...but calling an actual event or situation an excuse doesnt make it an excuse cause YOU say so. Again, blacks should "get over it" and by "it" you mean the shadow of racism. I get that, but why should blacks get over slavery but whites who believe they are victims of racism not told to "get over it".

They have nothing to get over except they cant freely call blacks niggas. That seems to be the only complaint.

Sure, but that doesnt explain why whites are so sensitive now does it. What is your explanation for that. I bet its not because they were paid to be offended, right?

This is DIVISION. It's what it looks like. It's white people being FED UP.

This is DIVISION. It's what it looks like. It's white people being FED UP.

So blacks are dividing for a paycheck but the white guys are dividing because they are fed up? Why doesnt both apply for both groups? :doubt:

No they are not. If you choose to believe that thats on you but given your background it's fair to say you are not unless you are being called that after you express your opinion on Slavery. I think you are more interested in being defensive than being real about it.

Being sick of an excuse is fine...but calling an actual event or situation an excuse doesnt make it an excuse cause YOU say so. Again, blacks should "get over it" and by "it" you mean the shadow of racism. I get that, but why should blacks get over slavery but whites who believe they are victims of racism not told to "get over it".

They have nothing to get over except they cant freely call blacks niggas. That seems to be the only complaint.

Are you delusional or do you just want to save face???

The guy is fucking Cuban and progressives are calling him white...

You know why that is???

Because asshole progressives knee-jerked because his name is Zimmerman... Now they have to justify their stupidity - especially with the racists coming for blood.

You have the New Black Panther party offering a reward for this guy (which is legally about the same as hiring a hit man)..... Spike Lee is posting the guys address - which if the guy was murdered Spike Lee would be guilty of facilitation of murder.....

Don't even attempt to tell me this has nothing to do with the fact the guy was reported as WHITE MALE. IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT...

I don't see Al Sharpton marching with his racist homies when a black shoots a black and kills him, I don't see Al Sharpton marching when a black commits a HATE CRIME - hell no - I see Al Sharpton and the majority of the black community spewing their shit and putting hits out on people when an ALLEGED "white boy" murders a black......

BTW, a couple weeks ago a black kid LIT A WHITE KID ON FIRE AND SAID "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHITE BOY."

WHERE WAS AL SHARPTON OR JESSE THEN??? OH YEAH...

Last edited:
Pretty indicative of a problem that you just say "whites" as if it's across the board. In totality, race issues are both real, and full of red herrings. The real issues aren't talked about. Everybody worries when Imus says "nappy headed."

The words aren't important and only have power if you hand it to them. The underlying misunderstandings (cultural and "common sense" confusion) are somehow not noted.

Pretty indicative of a problem that you just say "whites" as if it's across the board. In totality, race issues are both real, and full of red herrings. The real issues aren't talked about. Everybody worries when Imus says "nappy headed."

The words aren't important and only have power if you hand it to them. The underlying misunderstandings (cultural and "common sense" confusion) are somehow not noted.

They're not noted when you're a "white boy" - its not relevant then. But if you're black it certainly is relevant...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back