Sensitive Guys...

Sensitive guys worry me. I prefer insensitive. I can handle it, I have self-esteem. I wouldn't even know if they were being insensitive...:lol:

To answer your question though. They are the same.

Can I help you carry that self esteem beautiful lady?

Sensitive guys worry me. I prefer insensitive. I can handle it, I have self-esteem. I wouldn't even know if they were being insensitive...:lol:

To answer your question though. They are the same.

Can I help you carry that self esteem beautiful lady?

I think it would help if you were a tad more insensitive...:uhoh3:

Damn, this is confusing

The only thing that has changed is that more of you men are now more metrosexual

Twoo dat, which means there are proportionately less Real Men.

What a "Real Man" is differs from woman to woman, though.

People are the same as they ever were. Men are trying to get women and women are pretending not to want to be gotten ... for a while. *shrugs* My opinion, anyhoo.

Are us Guys more sensitive nowadays or just the same old insensitive jerks we've always been?

I'm more sensitive than I've ever been before. I've just had an operation that involved going up my dick into the bladder!! Try peeing after that, then you'll know what fucking sensitive is! :(

Are us Guys more sensitive nowadays or just the same old insensitive jerks we've always been?

I'm more sensitive than I've ever been before. I've just had an operation that involved going up my dick into the bladder!! Try peeing after that, then you'll know what fucking sensitive is! :(

I can think of several jokes right now.... but... damn that sucks...sorry Buddy...

How long until Stiffy is better..?

Emotionally I consider myself sensitive, but I do not show my emotions to people, and I do my best to now allow people to view me being emotional. I workout enough that I am nearly always tired or worn out, so rarely do I have the time to be emotional.

I have found this quote to be so true, it changed my life: Idle Hands Are The Devil's Tools.

The only thing that has changed is that more of you men are now more metrosexual

You mean 'gay', right? Metrosexual means gay.

If it ain't, it is real fucking close!!

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who displays behavior stereotypically associated with homosexual men (such as a strong concern for his appearance), although he is not homosexual. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

I just don't get it, why doesn't a homosexual like pussy? Anyone ever thought about that? Dam stupidos............

Forum List

Back