Sensible taxation for business

Sensible taxation for business is no taxation for them. Businesses do not pay tax - people do. That is a cold hard fact. When you tax a business those taxers are differed to the people through higher cost products or lower cost employees. It really is nothing more than hiding the actual costs of government from the people that have to actually pay for it.

It still is not totally cut and dry - if a company gives the fat cats at the top a car as a 'benefit' then the value of that benefit should be taxed from that fat cat but as far as taxing company earnings I do not see a point.
You are claiming that the sweat of my labor should be stolen from me.........for the "greater good"....no????
Can you make money in a system that has - no money? Is the phase there is no such thing as a free lunch new to you?

Adam Smith didn't oppose taxes, just certain kinds of taxes. Karl Marx didn't oppose capitalism but he knew it was an early stage of of economic development. Paying for playing is necessary, Slave.

Define "money", dumb ass......I don't need "gubermint" to regulate the exchange of my labor for something that I can use........
If you wish to live in a barter system then you can trade one dozen eggs for six slices of bacon. If it's anything other than that then you need a government. It doesn't exist otherwise. Adam Smith was quite clear on the point, as was Marx, as was Ricardo. If a dollar is just paper then all it's good for is wiping your ass and starting staring a fire with. No U.S.A, Inc. is required.
Never said there did not need to be a government. I said that businesses should not be taxed.

Any more straw men?
Why should only individuals pay for what benefits them and not businesses? That's irrational.
What is irrational is thinking that the business pays and the people do not. The people pay through lower wages and/or higher prices on goods. Taxes on business hide the true cost of governance to those actually footing the bill.

Forum List

Back