Senor Rubio Es Bueno Por Florida, Bueno Por Estados Unidos!

I wish that was true. I wish corporate establishment ran things.

They do.

How else do you explain an obvious liar and a crook not being prosecuted?
Hillary-wall-street-support-640x336.jpg

1142906.png

Democrats are above the law, protected by the media, and their supporters are insane.

Who told you to say that?

Mr. Logic and his friends; Ms. Reason, Mr. Knowledge, and Ms. Experience.

No Democrats have ever been convicted of any crimes?

1142906.png

Democrats are above the law, protected by the media, and their supporters are insane.

Not any of the powerful ones in the last several decades.

1142906.png

How would that prove they are above the law?

How would that prove they are above the law?

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz......

Not interested in playing "Ignore the Obvious" games with you.

If Rubio were the presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would be an after thought right now.

If anyone other than Trump were the candidate the race would be a lot closer. I think she'd still win, but it would be very close.

I don't think she'd have a shot in hell if she were running against anyone else, but it's now a moot point. We could speculate till the cows come home.

Some speculation is easy.

Ted Cruz is creepy & weird, not a chance.

Mike Huckabee's too religious, he'd do not quite as well as Romney.

Fiorina and Carson - no.

Rubio, Kasich, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush - these guys would have had a shot.

If Rubio were the presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would be an after thought right now.

If anyone other than Trump were the candidate the race would be a lot closer. I think she'd still win, but it would be very close.

I don't think she'd have a shot in hell if she were running against anyone else, but it's now a moot point. We could speculate till the cows come home.

Some speculation is easy.

Ted Cruz is creepy & weird, not a chance.

Mike Huckabee's too religious, he'd do not quite as well as Romney.

Fiorina and Carson - no.

Rubio, Kasich, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush - these guys would have had a shot.

Cruz have this year with him.

Carson have one chance to improve he selfy.

Rand Paul is a new McCain.

I think she would have lost to a sensible Republican. I'm still half seriously questioning if the Clinton Foundation wrote a very big check to Donald last May with an invitation to....
The klitoons bankroll isn't nearly big enough. You're still a hater after 40 years of news and video of the kind of person Trump is? I feel sorry for you people. You deserve Trump. He'll knock some sense into you all. He's gonna win you know.

" A vote for Trump is a vote for white supremacy."

thank you for convincing me to vote for orange bear trump!

“Donald Trump doubled down on his bigoted immigration plan to build a wall and deport millions of undocumented immigrants or force them to continue living in the shadows. It is unconscionable that Marco Rubio remains silent. If Marco Rubio supports Donald Trump, then he supports Trump’s agenda and this dangerous immigration plan is top of the list." - Senor Rubio's Democrat opponent

"At a debate Wednesday night on the campus of Broward College, Rubio made the case against Murphy as best he could, portraying him as a do-little, knows-less congressman with honesty issues: “We’re too important a state to have a senator who doesn’t know how to get things done,” he said. He mocked Murphy’s attack lines as “a noun, a verb and Donald Trump.”"

Forum List

Back