Senor Rubio Es Bueno Por Florida, Bueno Por Estados Unidos!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
and he is 100% Trump approved! :D

GettyImages-505045566.jpg

If Rubio were the presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would be an after thought right now.

If Rubio were the presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would be an after thought right now.

If anyone other than Trump were the candidate the race would be a lot closer. I think she'd still win, but it would be very close.
I think she would have lost to a sensible Republican. I'm still half seriously questioning if the Clinton Foundation wrote a very big check to Donald last May with an invitation to....

If anyone other than Trump were the candidate the race would be a lot closer. I think she'd still win, but it would be very close.

I don't think she'd have a shot in hell if she were running against anyone else, but it's now a moot point. We could speculate till the cows come home.

I don't think she'd have a shot in hell if she were running against anyone else, but it's now a moot point. We could speculate till the cows come home.

For the most part, I agree with you, except for Jeb Bush. I think she might stand a chance against him.

The media tell American voters who to vote for.

Everyone gobbles up their stupid stories and ignores what's important.

The corporate establishment decides who will win. Americans don't have minds of their own.

The corporate establishment decides who will win. Americans don't have minds of their own.

I wish that was true. I wish corporate establishment ran things.

They do.

Depends on what you mean by "Establishment". Corporation do not. I wish they did. It wouldn't be ideal but it would be a lot better than what we have now.

They do.

How else do you explain an obvious liar and a crook not being prosecuted?
Hillary-wall-street-support-640x336.jpg

1142906.png

Democrats are above the law, protected by the media, and their supporters are insane.

You would still have minorities voting in huge numbers for her, and she would still garner the vast majority of white Democrats. Her split of independents would be less, but she would still be in good shape to win the electoral college, although it would be much closer, and theoretically she could be beat.

They do.

1142906.png

Democrats are above the law, protected by the media, and their supporters are insane.

Who told you to say that?

They do.

1142906.png

Who told you to say that?

Mr. Logic and his friends; Ms. Reason, Mr. Knowledge, and Ms. Experience.

Is he running on the Foam Party ticket? lol

Forum List

Back