Seniors warn GOP: You cut, you get voted out!

The AARP is an extension of the Dem Party.

Obama threatened to hold Social Security hostage to his insane demands and they didn't make a peep. Nobody cares what the AARP says anymore!

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

yep, and as i said before, HOW COME he didn't use WELFARE CHECKS? Instead he went after our SENIORS and Military.

think about it folks. Obama is a piece of shit

The AARP is an extension of the Dem Party.

Obama threatened to hold Social Security hostage to his insane demands and they didn't make a peep. Nobody cares what the AARP says anymore!

No he didn't.

57 States.

An ATM ate my Dingo!

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Sallow still doesn't believe I threatened to withhold the check" Obama

It's "the Bank ATM ate my economy" -- BHO

Here's an another place that Seniors might want to check out if they are Unhappy with AARP.

I'm not a member of this place so I can't vouch for them. But I heard about them awhile back..

http://www.60plus.org/

Forum List

Back