Seniors and women like Ryan despit the drivel from the left.

I do feel many in the tea party christian base will vote for him by only hearing abortion.

Once the word is out loud and clear that he wants to bring us back to the 19 century, those polls will change, it has only been 2 days.
If Ryan get his way, women will have to wear chastity belts again..lol

I've made it pretty clear in many threads that polls that stack the results are pointless and the ones that don't are worth looking at.

You've made it pretty clear that you like to troll me for some reason. It's ok I like fans

I like pointing out your hypocrisy. It's nearly a full time job. Remember when you called the governor a "shitty choice" but now you're going to vote for the "shitty choice"...stuff like that.

If you weren't so dumb you would understand that while Romney IS A SHITTY CHOICE he is still leaps and bounds better than Obama. The only hypocrisy here is in your head.

Now be a good troll and go bump that thread too.

Going to disagree. I think Romney is an excellent choice and exactly who we need to pull this nation out of this morass. His choice of Ryan shows that he's not afraid to face the difficult decisions that we face. During elections most politicians run like scared children at the thought of having a serious discussion about Social Security and Medicare, but Romney has chosen to take it head on. Unlike Obama, he doesn't think seniors are too stupid to make logical choices. Romney understands that turning 65 doesn't turn you back into a child and that shows. Obama can condescend to seniors as much as he likes, but seniors can tell he's talking down to them.

Seniors and women like Ryan despit the drivel from the left.

That's some hilarious shit, considering the wingnut war on women and seniors...and the poor...and the middle class...and minorities...and...

These mythical wars are something only OWS parasites believe in. Normal people do not.

Seniors are the most involved in the political process. Why do so many of you think they are ignorant of what's going on?

You all act like they are against Ryan's plan but they were perfectly ok with Obama plundering Medicare
AND you seem to be ignorant on this gramps....

because what you call ''plundering'' medicare

IS IN THE RYAN PLAN.... his PLAN has the same ''plundering'' and cuts of $700 billion, in it.

so tell me again how informed you are on the Ryan plan?

Does Ryan double count those savings in the rest of his plan, to show just how affordable it is?

I do feel many in the tea party christian base will vote for him by only hearing abortion.

Once the word is out loud and clear that he wants to bring us back to the 19 century, those polls will change, it has only been 2 days.
If Ryan get his way, women will have to wear chastity belts again..lol

I do feel that 100% of you OWS parasites will vote for Obama in the hopes of getting some more free shit, thereby relieving you lazy fucks of your obligation to take care of yourselves. If Obama gets his way, nobody will ever have to work, and America will have been fundamentally transformed into a land of verdant pastures, where butterflies flitter about amongst herds of prancing unicorns.

Some of you may be underestimating the character of this group referred to as seniors. Many of them practiced values of self-sufficiency, personal responsibilty and self-sacrafice. They fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Many of them invested blood, sweat and tears in this country in so many other ways. If presented with an option that will allow this country to work through the challenges it faces, I believe many seniors will answer the call.

The problem is that Obama does not have a plan (or a budget). He can pander to special interest groups in hopes of their vote but offers little more. Seniors can see this and many don't like it. Whichs explains the polling numbers.

I like pointing out your hypocrisy. It's nearly a full time job. Remember when you called the governor a "shitty choice" but now you're going to vote for the "shitty choice"...stuff like that.

If you weren't so dumb you would understand that while Romney IS A SHITTY CHOICE he is still leaps and bounds better than Obama. The only hypocrisy here is in your head.

Now be a good troll and go bump that thread too.

Going to disagree. I think Romney is an excellent choice and exactly who we need to pull this nation out of this morass. His choice of Ryan shows that he's not afraid to face the difficult decisions that we face. During elections most politicians run like scared children at the thought of having a serious discussion about Social Security and Medicare, but Romney has chosen to take it head on. Unlike Obama, he doesn't think seniors are too stupid to make logical choices. Romney understands that turning 65 doesn't turn you back into a child and that shows. Obama can condescend to seniors as much as he likes, but seniors can tell he's talking down to them.

For once, I gotta hand it to grumps to come out and admit he's a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back