Senior Trump advisers considered SABOTAGING him to force him to quit,

The Deep State wanted him out the second he got elected.
* alomg with most americans and all of our allies
Nah. Most Americans voted for him. He won 85% of all counties in our 50 Beautiful States.
Many countries were ecstatic with his election such as Great Britain, Australia.

Russia, France and Germany weren't happy but fuck them guys. North Korea, Iran, and China were pissed but fuck them too.

Nah. Most Americans voted for him.
Oops,I forgot i was posting to a crazy person. Back to eating your paste, I won't trouble you with "sentences" and "reality" any more.
President-elect Donald Trump won 2,626 counties
Clinton won just 487 counties nationwide.

Only 15% of The Geographical Area voted for Clinton.
85% of The Georgraphical America voted for President Trump.

You should note that all The Blue Areas have High Concentrations of Illegal Immigrants and most of these areas are listed as Sanctuary Cities where the local Government Rejects Federal Immigration Law, and Ignores it, and exhibits open hostility towards ICE and Border Patrol and even disregards the please of American Citizens to protect them against an invasion of Illegals.

3141-trump-counties.png

Altogether, Trump garnered 304 electoral votes and Clinton 227, as seven faithless electors, two pledged to Trump and five pledged to Clinton, voted for other persons.

Even the Faithless Electors like Clinton a whole lot less than Trump.

trumplandpng.png

clinton-archipelago-king-island-glacier-island-seattle-mountain-rolette-island-39517987.png

Forum List

Back