Senior Repub tells Grover to take his pledge & shove it

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
He told that weasel- Grover to take his zany pledge and shove it where the sun don't shine :lol:

Grover Norquist to endorse Mourdock after Lugar rejects no-tax pledge | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
"Senator Dick Lugar is proud to be endorsed by Indiana's leading job creators — a striking contrast to Mourdock's support from DC interest groups that bear zero responsibility for job creation or economic development in Indiana."

BTW- his opponent, who Grover will be endorsing, is named- Mourdock :rolleyes:

So a NO TAX PLEDGE is called zany now...How about that one FOLKS

Lugar needs to go....check out Mourdock people

Stephanie, a no tax cut pledge is just stupid, purely stupid. A no cut entitlements pledge is just stupid, purely stupid. A no cut defense pledge is just stupid, purely stupid

All Americans need to work together.

He told that weasel- Grover to take his zany pledge and shove it where the sun don't shine :lol:

Grover Norquist to endorse Mourdock after Lugar rejects no-tax pledge | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
"Senator Dick Lugar is proud to be endorsed by Indiana's leading job creators — a striking contrast to Mourdock's support from DC interest groups that bear zero responsibility for job creation or economic development in Indiana."

BTW- his opponent, who Grover will be endorsing, is named- Mourdock :rolleyes:

In case you hadn't noticed, Lugar's head is on the chopping block. He's about to lose his primaries. Republicans are fed up with him. One reason is his hostility to things like keeping taxes low.

Stephanie, a no tax cut pledge is just stupid, purely stupid. A no cut entitlements pledge is just stupid, purely stupid. A no cut defense pledge is just stupid, purely stupid

Except for the refusal to cut entitlements, you're wrong.

We will see, and I will remind you. I know that it is hard for you because you are wrong so often.

All Americans need to work together.

well then, I'll pledge that when they want to raise my taxes I'll work it out with you FOR YOU to PAY THEM...how's that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back