Senior Israeli diplomat: 'This land is ours'

Tzipi Hotovely told Israeli diplomatic representatives aboard that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews

Sounds good to me.
So you have no problem with stealing land that others were living on and taking it for your own, even though it was never yours to begin with? So now say if Iran bombed Tel Aviv and moved Iranians in that would be just fine as well.

How about if an Indian comes to your home or apt and said my relatives lived here 2600 years ago, and I want it now, would you say OK, let me pack my stuff?

So you have no problem with stealing land

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

Whoever was living there, they are called Palestinians.

The Jordanians didn't own that land.
Just because they squatted there doen't make them owners.

Of course the Palestinians were owners of the land. Even after the European invasion the Christians and Muslims owned over 90% of the land in 1943:

View attachment 41575 :

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

As well as directly from a UN official records which show that even in 1947, at partition, Christians and Muslims still owned 85% of the land:

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. The provisions of the land transfer regulations of 1940, which gave effect to the 1939 White Paper policy, have severely restricted the Jewish efforts to acquire new land."

A 364 of 3 September 1947

So yes, the Jews stole the land.

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA again fred, you really should stop posting these LIES you know. As table one shows Jews owned 8% of Palestine, Christians 1% and arab muslims 0.8% the rest was owned by absentee Ottoman landlords from Turkey.

Why do you deny fact:

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land.

"A 364 of 3 September 1947

And Phoney, don't try your semantics trick by trying to claim possession does not mean ownership. The Survey states ownership plainly for 1943 when it was over 95% Muslim and Christian ownership.

Tzipi Hotovely told Israeli diplomatic representatives aboard that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews

Sounds good to me.
So you have no problem with stealing land that others were living on and taking it for your own, even though it was never yours to begin with? So now say if Iran bombed Tel Aviv and moved Iranians in that would be just fine as well.

How about if an Indian comes to your home or apt and said my relatives lived here 2600 years ago, and I want it now, would you say OK, let me pack my stuff?

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

So if I went to Palestine on holiday I would then be a Palestinian. You do realise that up until 1960 the only Palestinians in existence were the Jews.

Do you realize you are full of shit, as usual. Christian and Muslim Palestinians, formerly Ottoman subjects, acquired Palestinian nationality automatically upon the establishment of the Mandate.

You are confusing "naturalization" laws that applied to invading European Jews.

LEAGUE OF NATIONS

PERMANENT MANDATES COMMISSION

MINUTES
OF THE
FIFTEENTH SESSION

Held at Geneva from October 24th to November 11th, 1927.

including the
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL

"................those Arabs who were ex-Ottoman subjects and acquired Palestinian citizenship automatically were not required, under the conditions of the law, to apply for such certificates."

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 12th session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 11 November 1927

Oh my goodness. Now look what I have done. "Go fuck yourself clownboy." I am so sorry for upsetting you Take it easy Billy. You'll give yourself a stroke or a heart attack. And we need you here to show the world why we support Israel. Be well & please post here most often.
I'm not upset, I enjoy saying that to you.

Just shows how badly educated you are then doesn't it

And yet according to the God of Abraham, He is the one who gathered them home, to where they are, and where His Son will spend eternity in their midst.
Either God is the thief, or they are right where they belong....
The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the ancient Israelites.

The Israeli's, are just a bunch of war-mongering wanna-be's, with no lineage to the ancient Hebrews.

60% of Israelis are from Arab countries and DO have connections to the ancient Hebrews, you dumb monkey.

The people who are war mongers are Israel's enemies, who have been attacking her since 1948. Your propaganda does not apply to real life.

From your document at the very top, what a jewel:

Sir Stewart SYMES replied that the administration of Transjordan was still somewhat primitive. Even in Palestine, reliable statistics had been difficult to obtain.. As the administration of Transjordan improved, more statistics would become available, and every effort would be made to comply with the Commission's desire.
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 12th session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 11 November 1927

Got it? Flush your "stats" down the toilet!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Why do you deny fact:

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land.

"A 364 of 3 September 1947

And Phoney, don't try your semantics trick by trying to claim possession does not mean ownership. The Survey states ownership plainly for 1943 when it was over 95% Muslim and Christian ownership.

Yep 94.2% ottoman muslim and only 0.8% arab muslim. You really need to read your source for the details. Shows that the Jews owned more land than the arab muslims which everway you try and fiddle the figures. By the way you can possess a stolen car, but you will never own it, when you understand this you will realise that you have been posting false propaganda all this time.

Now why don't you post table one any more, is it because it destroys your propaganda.

Sounds good to me.

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

So if I went to Palestine on holiday I would then be a Palestinian. You do realise that up until 1960 the only Palestinians in existence were the Jews.

Do you realize you are full of shit, as usual. Christian and Muslim Palestinians, formerly Ottoman subjects, acquired Palestinian nationality automatically upon the establishment of the Mandate.

You are confusing "naturalization" laws that applied to invading European Jews.

LEAGUE OF NATIONS

PERMANENT MANDATES COMMISSION

MINUTES
OF THE
FIFTEENTH SESSION

Held at Geneva from October 24th to November 11th, 1927.

including the
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL

"................those Arabs who were ex-Ottoman subjects and acquired Palestinian citizenship automatically were not required, under the conditions of the law, to apply for such certificates."

Wrong as yu miss out the rider at the beginning of the report. The MANDATE OF PALESTINE hereinafter called Palestine. Followed by the mandatory power shall enact a citizenship law and make all subjects mandate of Palestine citizens

And yet according to the God of Abraham, He is the one who gathered them home, to where they are, and where His Son will spend eternity in their midst.

The Israeli's, are just a bunch of war-mongering wanna-be's, with no lineage to the ancient Hebrews.

60% of Israelis are from Arab countries and DO have connections to the ancient Hebrews, you dumb monkey.

The people who are war mongers are Israel's enemies, who have been attacking her since 1948. Your propaganda does not apply to real life.
Toast, the hostilities of 1948 have never ended, Islam in one form or another will not tolerate a Western Colonial fiat fostered on them...

Sure Israel is strong she can hold her occupied territories despite the peace calls of humanity...

She will never have peace as long as she occupies other's piece...In the end the Balance of Power always changes, especially in wars of rocketry, the future.

Toast, the hostilities of 1948 have never ended, Islam in one form or another will not tolerate a Western Colonial fiat fostered on them...

Sure Israel is strong she can hold her occupied territories despite the peace calls of humanity...

She will never have peace as long as she occupies other's piece...In the end the Balance of Power always changes, especially in wars of rocketry, the future.

Let me explain hos occupation works Pbel. They do not end until hostilities end first. Unfortunately, many Palestinian do not want peace, they want victory.

Let me explain hos occupation works Pbel. They do not end until hostilities end first. Unfortunately, many Palestinian do not want peace, they want victory.
ABBAS has made his policies clear: Peace Offerings....It is Israel that keeps stealing land and justifying hostilities and greed...

The UN and even the US has condemned both sides...

This war has gone beyond the Palestinians who are pawns in a wider war...The Islam of the common people against Western Imperialism is growing, a wider war is brewing!

Israelite Indigo

Jews were creating banking systems in Germania after World War I, which stifled the German national economy. Today, the widespread distribution of American credit cards such as Discover and Visa in a predominantly free market draws strange conspiracy theory statements such as "The Jews invented credit cards."

Maybe mercantilism (i.e., British Petroleum) can save the day.

I'm a big fan of Captain America (Marvel Comics).

:afro:

it's actually "DO NOT" just thought I'd correct you.....fcuk me (then again maybe not Toastie, LOL) I'm starting to sound like a school teacher..steve

ABBAS has made his policies clear: Peace Offerings....It is Israel that keeps stealing land and justifying hostilities and greed...

The UN and even the US has condemned both sides...

This war has gone beyond the Palestinians who are pawns in a wider war...The Islam of the common people against Western Imperialism is growing, a wider war is brewing!
Well the Pal-Isr Schism will be here for a while...but I AGREE with the rest of your statement,steve

it's actually "DO NOT" just thought I'd correct you.....fcuk me (then again maybe not Toastie, LOL) I'm starting to sound like a school teacher..steve
Perfesser theliq. Kewl.

Perfesser theliq. Kewl.
OK Hossie...what do you mean by Kewl ????other than internet slang for Cool

Only an article like this could quickly bring me back to the boards instantly after a nice break from the hate and hostilities that fuel this conflict.....

Israel's new government is full of sick thieving people who disobey their-own God's Commandment of Thou shall not steal...

I rest my case to the UN...

Senior Israeli diplomat This land is ours - Yahoo News
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's new deputy foreign minister on Thursday delivered a defiant message to the international community, saying that Israel owes no apologies for its policies in the Holy Land and citing religious texts to back her belief that it belongs to the Jewish people.

Which is why there will never be a " Palestinian State" They admit they don't believe in the " Two State Solution"

Only problem is the world knows that the arab muslims never owned Palestine, and that the LoN granted the land to the Jews for their national home. So as usual the arab muslims are trying to override International law and idiots are defending their actions

Forum List

Back