Senior Israeli diplomat: 'This land is ours'

"So what if the Jews were a majority blah blah blah". Poor Fred the propagandist ass licker for terrorists. He's basically admitting that the video he kept posting of "no Jews in Palestine in 1896" WAS A LIE.

Fred the wanker. Ha ha ha.

The Jews were a tiny minority in Palestine. The documentary states fact.

You are just posting nonsense. The fact is:

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Yup bullshit. Not reflective of prior years as the British weren't in control for 2000 years, you moron. Plus, there was no interest in keeping correct stats after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. That wasn't the mission.

"So what if the Jews were a majority blah blah blah". Poor Fred the propagandist ass licker for terrorists. He's basically admitting that the video he kept posting of "no Jews in Palestine in 1896" WAS A LIE.

Fred the wanker. Ha ha ha.

The Jews were a tiny minority in Palestine. The documentary states fact.

Yeah but this same video doesn't show a Jewish majority in Jerusalem at the same time, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

Time to flush your propaganda tool down the toilet. :lmao:

So what if a bunch of Europeans created a Zionist colony in Jerusalem in the mid to late 1800s? I don't get why you think this is important. Jews were less than 5% of the population even after the European colonization. It is you that are propagandizing, making it appear that Jerusalem was all of Palestine.

So what if a bunch of Europeans created a Zionist colony in Jerusalem in the mid to late 1800s? I don't get why you think this is important. Jews were less than 5% of the population even after the European colonization. It is you that are propagandizing, making it appear that Jerusalem was all of Palestine.

You claim he is posting propaganda in the same post that you say Jews created a colony :lol: :lol:

Israel is a sovereign state you deluded propagandist.

As usual Monte has nothing but lies and garbage.

Myths Facts Israel s Roots Chapter 1 Jewish Virtual Library

MYTH
“The Zionists were colonialist tools of Western imperialism.”

FACT
“Colonialism means living by exploiting others,” Yehoshofat Harkabi has written. “But what could be further from colonialism than the idealism of city-dwelling Jews who strive to become farmers and laborers and to live by their own work?” 21

Moreover, as British historian Paul Johnson noted, Zionists were hardly tools of imperialists given the powers’ general opposition to their cause. “Everywhere in the West, the foreign offices, defense ministries and big business were against the Zionists.” 22

Emir Faisal also saw the Zionist movement as a companion to the Arab nationalist movement, fighting against imperialism, as he explained in a letter to Harvard law professor and future Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter on March 3, 1919, one day after Chaim Weizmann presented the Zionist case to the Paris conference. Faisal wrote:

The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. . . . We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home. . . . We are working together for a reformed and revised Near East and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is nationalist and not imperialist. And there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed, I think that neither can be a real success without the other (emphasis added). 23

In the 1940s, the Jewish underground movements waged an anti--colonial war against the British. The Arabs, meanwhile, were concerned primarily with fighting the Jews rather than expelling the British imperiali

No, I recognize the propaganda from both sides. You are the propagandist, acknowledging only one side's propaganda. As far as accusing me of stupidity, you know better. The lady protests too much, methinks. LOL

So when will you recognise your own posts as propaganda then

Again, just because facts dispel Zionist myths, stating said facts is not promulgating propaganda. Promulgating the Zionist myths, such as the one that claims there were no Christians and Muslims in Palestine when the European Jews began colonizing the place.

What Zionist myths would they be then, seeing as the evidence proves you wrong every time

Ruddy, what's your point? That because the Christians and Muslims were living in an Ottoman possession, they had no right to independence, but Europeans had a right to colonize the place? I don't get your point. I really would like to understand you logically reconcile the facts. heck, you might convince me that European colonists had more right to establish a state there than the inhabitants.

Then why didn't they take advantage of their independence when the LoN granted them arab Palestine in 1923.

So easy to show that the Jews from all over the world had more claim to the land by showing INTERNATIONAL LAW of 1923 that says the land is theirs. And no matter how many times you try and claim trans Jordan was never part of Palestine the LoN mandate for Palestine proves you wrong.
So by what laws did the arab muslims have the right to claim the land granted by the sovereign land owners to the Jews of the world. Forget Europeans as the vast majority of the Jews who migrated came from local nations, as your link to the booklet proves when it lists the numbers

So what if large numbers of Europeans settled in Jerusalem in the 1800s. The Christian and Muslim Palestinians were not Turks, so they weren't invaders. You do realize that the Ottoman rulers were Turks, not Arabs. There were no Jews to speak of in Jerusalem before the Europeans began their colonization.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews." - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

As your link to the UN archives showed the majority of illegal immigrants where arab muslims

But they didn't and you have failed to show that they did. They were invited by the Ottomans because the arab muslims refused to settle the land and do the work

Forum List

Back