Senior Democrat Says Obama's Czars Unconstitutional

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Ken Klukowski : Senior Democrat Says Obama's Czars Unconstitutional - Townhall.com

Snips,
Last week President Obama appointed yet another “czar” with massive government power, answering only to him. Even before this latest appointment, the top-ranking Democrat in the Senate wrote President Obama a letter saying that these czars are unconstitutional. President Obama’s “czar strategy” is an unprecedented power grab centralizing authority in the White House, outside congressional oversight and in violation of the Constitution.

Senator Byrd wrote a letter to President Obama in February, criticizing the president’s strategy of creating czars to manage important areas of national policy. Senator Byrd said that these appointments violate both the constitutional system of checks and balances and the constitutional separation of powers, and is a clear attempt to evade congressional oversight. (Didn’t this White House promise unprecedented transparency?)

This is only the beginning folks. With dems afraid to say anything against obowma they're going to sooner or later figure out they need to be united, and then it's all over. Obowma might as well be impeached then. But obowma won't go down without a fight. He's power drunk and completely full of himself, and thinks he can do anything. It'll all come crashing down sooner or later though.

Last edited:
And that folks is how the democwats in America were able to waltz in and steal 3000 car dealerships right out from under the owners by circumventing the nation's bankruptcy laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I think we should support the Senator. Perhaps give his office a call and Thank him.. He is a low life but even he is getting gun shy of BHO

Well there is still hope..

"Fortunately, there is a remedy. Any person on the receiving end of an order from any of these czars has standing to challenge their constitutionality in court. Any person whose pay is deemed excessive by Kenneth Feinberg, or affected by any other czar, could file a federal suit asserting that the order is an unconstitutional exercise of government power, and have a court both invalidate the order and hold that the position itself doesn’t legally exist. Then everyone could just ignore these czars, because they would simply be private citizens, without the authority to order any of us to tie our shoes.
Let the lawsuits begin."

Townhall.com - Printer Friendly

And that folks is how the democwats in America were able to waltz in and steal 3000 car dealerships right out from under the owners by circumventing the nation's bankruptcy laws.

Not to mention how the constitution has been getting shit on lately...

Well there is still hope..

"Fortunately, there is a remedy. Any person on the receiving end of an order from any of these czars has standing to challenge their constitutionality in court. Any person whose pay is deemed excessive by Kenneth Feinberg, or affected by any other czar, could file a federal suit asserting that the order is an unconstitutional exercise of government power, and have a court both invalidate the order and hold that the position itself doesn’t legally exist. Then everyone could just ignore these czars, because they would simply be private citizens, without the authority to order any of us to tie our shoes.
Let the lawsuits begin."

Townhall.com - Printer Friendly

Let us hope that the courts will uphold the Constitution in lieu just doing what is politically correct, at the time.

You guys DO realize that this is how it will be, right? He will be challenging the Constitution at every opportunity. He will abuse the power of the office to further his cause and the "change" he promised will be like none we could have EVER imagined. This man is more detremental to this country that any terrorist attack we could ever experience.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OMG!!! Please don't start me in on worrying about that!!! Hillary??? GOD HELP US!!! Maybe Armagedon will come first! I stand a better chance of surviving that.

OMG!!! Please don't start me in on worrying about that!!! Hillary??? GOD HELP US!!! Maybe Armagedon will come first! I stand a better chance of surviving that.

I don't think we need to worry about dems in control much longer tx. People are getting really sick and tired of this incredible, out of control, spending. Even an idiot knows you need money to spend money, and this country is out of money... but hey, that's not stopping the dems. They'll just have the feds print up some more... :D

The tide is changing, as it always does. 2010 will see conservatives once again back in power, and hopefully roll back some the massive mistakes obama and his minions made.

Why do I sense Hillary in the wings ?

Because she's secretly working to make obama look bad so she can unseat him in 2012?
Can you imagine? The first sitting President to NOT get his party's nomination for re-election?

THAT would be historic.

Notice how quiet Hillary is? Staying totally out of the various fracas, neither lending help nor hindrance?

This is only the beginning folks. With dems afraid to say anything against obowma they're going to sooner or later figure out they need to be united, and then it's all over. Obowma might as well be impeached then. But obowma won't go down without a fight. He's power drunk and completely full of himself, and thinks he can do anything. It'll all come crashing down sooner or later though.

Exactly!

The rats are starting to stir and scurry, searching for the cracks so when the ship begins to take on water they can jump!

Czars unconstitutional? ......... Hell Obama is unconstitutional!

Attachments

• $Sacrava_no_683.jpg
    $Sacrava_no_683.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 63
You guys DO realize that this is how it will be, right? He will be challenging the Constitution at every opportunity. He will abuse the power of the office to further his cause and the "change" he promised will be like none we could have EVER imagined. This man is more detremental to this country that any terrorist attack we could ever experience.

I seem to recall that this is the very thing that Bush was criticized for. So, where is the progressive/liberal criticism now??? Have I not said, since I got here, that Obama was following in Bush's footsteps?

New Topics

Forum List

Back