Senior democrat calls for banning teens from wearing MAGA hats

Typical. Partisan hacks have zero sense of humor.

It's actually pretty funny ---

>> I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds. <<

Perhaps the partisan hack OP actually doesn't know the original being satired here.

Watch the words and read along.

The memory is the second thing to go.

Typical. Partisan hacks have zero sense of humor.

It's actually pretty funny ---

>> I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds. <<

Perhaps the partisan hack OP actually doesn't know the original being satired here.

Watch the words and read along.

The memory is the second thing to go.

iu

Surprised?

Liberals have banned wearing patriotic gear / flag shirts, etc...in America so not to offend illegals...

My outrage turn around when I saw what he tweeted. It gave me a laugh when I read that, "until we can figure out what is going on." Seems I heard that before. Now if I see something that suggests it wasn't satire, my outrage will return.

My outrage turn around when I saw what he tweeted. It gave me a laugh when I read that, "until we can figure out what is going on." Seems I heard that before. Now if I see something that suggests it wasn't satire, my outrage will return.

It's kinda surprising that Dimbart didn't figure this out before they posted it. Guess they don't mind making their readers look like simpletons.

My favorite part about that original quote is the unmitigated arrogance of "until we can figure out what the hell is going on". Not just the precise language but the idea that "before Numero Uno got here it didn't occur to anybody to 'figure out what the hell is going on', as if immigration systems didn't exist until he deigned to show up. :rofl:

Senior Democrat: Ban Teens from Wearing MAGA Hats | Breitbart

Ah more totalitarianism! How about me and my wife will determine what our kids wear and if you try banning them from wearing a MAGA hat we sue you? :) Leftists ALWAYS want to ban stuff they don't like....such freedom loving folks.
It's not that different than what trump does calling for outrageous and illegal actions by the government then getting swatted down or backing off. If you say hes just messing with the media what's different in this case? Can these people not be just joking or messing with the media?

About the hats...I dont think you can accept statements from people wearing the hats at rallies as fully honest. The maga hat is the trump symbol of support. If they support his dishonest and mean approach, what does that tell you about those wearing it like a badge in public? Theres not a chance I would fully believe the smirking rally kid. He's already been coached by a lawyer or pr person to try to protect him from social media and irl backlash. Anything less would be endangerment. Children cant talk like trump and his bigot backers. He's setting an awful example here and it appears to be catching on.

Yall know I'm right about smirk kid being coached. A number of you would or have said similar about Hogg and others.

Forum List

Back