Senility

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It effects us all in some way. Could be a parent or grand parent or a sibling. Awful thing to watch a mind go really. Reagan of course died suffering from it but not because of it. Many claim he was advanced while in office but this simply is NOT the case. At best he was in the first step of the first stage. Few people even notice that stage its so mild.

Most of the time senility is the natural organic death of an organ. In this case the brain. Generally speaking you have a giant set of plug wires in your head that just simply refuse to carry spark anymore.

Now the second most popular way to begin Organic Brain death is by stroke. Now as Hillary's people will tell you she only had a blood clot. A blood clot is what CAUSES stroke. Biden had one years ago just to the inside of his right ear.

Stage one step two people start to notice. They start talking about your errors your mistakes and your "losses". Stage one step two is where other people start to pick up your slack. Just the little things mind you so you can keep track of the bigger things.
Hillary Clinton 'often confused', according to senior aide

That's where Hillary is right now. Stage one step two. It fully explains keeping her AWAY from the press and the demands by her staff that things be regulated and controlled. Her mental enviroment will not allow for pop questions or quiz's. She simply can not do it.

Now unlike Biden who had a blood clot and a stroke Hillary is NOT doing as well. Shes aging harder and faster. She dropped the contacts and opted for glasses. That would point to the fact hers was deeper and more harsh then his.

So people are NOT voting for Hillary to be president, just the first woman president because she will NOT be mentally able to finish her term. At stage two step one her ability to hold a good conversation will be gone. Never to return and at that point CANNOT be president.

A sad way for life to end granted but many do. So what kind of people back a person in this shape? Vultures looking to grab what they can and run. She will far to confused to tell you who got what or where it went.

Troll thread to get readership. Shame on you. Name a thread based on what it's actually about, Hillary, in this case. Come on, man. Stop playing games. They suck.

• Banned
Troll thread to get readership. Shame on you. Name a thread based on what it's actually about, Hillary, in this case. Come on, man. Stop playing games. They suck.
I laid the first two steps out by the book. I have 27 years end stage rehab. Its by the book, same as I would have told a family sitting across the desk from me.

What is this, the fifth or sixth thread on the same topic?

Trying to distract from your boy Trump being three years older?

• Banned

No, not at all. Organic brain death knows no age and the triggers can differ. Biden has avoided it even after his stroke. Hillary has not and it shows. No one running is exempt from getting it tomorrow. I have seen it start as early as mid 40s.

But you can't ignore it once you spot it.

No, not at all. Organic brain death knows no age and the triggers can differ. Biden has avoided it even after his stroke. Hillary has not and it shows. No one running is exempt from getting it tomorrow. I have seen it start as early as mid 40s.

Unless you're an M.D. or you see the person daily, you may not know what you're looking at.

An M.D. or someone with a loved one suffering from dementia would not use the term "senility."

As for why you felt obligated to post this in a forum where people who have loved ones showing potential symptoms of some form of dementia, I'd suggest a form of sociopathy. Small wonder you idolize the Trumpster.

• Banned

Unless you're an M.D. or you see the person daily, you may not know what you're looking at.

An M.D. or someone with a loved one suffering from dementia would not use the term "senility."

As for why you felt obligated to post this in a forum where people who have loved ones showing potential symptoms of some form of dementia, I'd suggest a form of sociopathy. Small wonder you idolize the Trumpster.
My heart goes out to ANY member here who is or has a family member going trough this. As to the wording? I was trained 37 years ago, been retired for 10. I call it like I was TRAINED to call it. A lot of the final Diods cannot be made until AFTER death and the brain is seen by human eyes. So you have a general term until a final is issued.

85010707b6c550e6d15f7d02fd49c7d0953bee6b.jpg

BTW, The Donald in 1 year and 3 months older than the bitch!

Last edited:

My heart goes out to ANY member here who is or has a family member going trough this. As to the wording? I was trained 37 years ago, been retired for 10. I call it like I was TRAINED to call it. A lot of the final Diods cannot be made until AFTER death and the brain is seen by human eyes. So you have a general term until a final is issued.

And since you're long-distance diagnosing someone for political reasons, you should have added your thread to the plethora of similar threads in the Politics forum, only you knew it would go largely unnoticed there.

Class.

And since you're long-distance diagnosing someone for political reasons, you should have added your thread to the plethora of similar threads in the Politics forum, only you knew it would go largely unnoticed there.

Class.
Its not a political OP even though I used two VERY public personas. But BOTH are examples of post stroke and possible side effects.

You can Google what causes stroke if you choose to, its there. You are just upset because you wish to quash a VALID subject based on YOUR politics.

Some of Hillary's supporters think she is not all there:

Email: Top Clinton Aide Warned That Hillary Was 'Often Confused'
And THAT confusion is what my OP concerns.

I think it's a legit concern.
Maybe Obama should ask her to release her medical records. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back