Sending Out An S.O.S.!!!!!

get the kids a karoake machine for the night and have them sing "this is the song that never ends" to your upstairs meanie....

get the kids a karoake machine for the night and have them sing "this is the song that never ends" to your upstairs meanie....

To me karoake is the devil's machine.

Nothing funnier than watching a bunch of drunks get up and try to sing in a bar.....for about 5 minutes, then I head the hell out the door!

Maybe I could blast some Tenacious D upstairs to her condo!

Update:

The 3 girls has turned to 2, one of the girls is grounded because she got caught skipping class. (as she should be :eusa_clap: )

Sooooooooooooooo, it's now just 2 13 year olds, I better lighten that vicodin/jager/jack daniels shake I had made.................:eusa_whistle:

Getting ready to head to the video store, I'm sure by now there's nothing left in the really good scary movie department....

It turns out my daughter invited one of her friends over to watch scary movies. We've got Interview with the Vampire, something else about a haunted mine shaft, and some Death Note anime. :eusa_shifty: And a bottle of wine for me.

HELP!

For some reason when my 13 year old daughter asked if 2 friends could spend the night tomorrow night, I said yes! :eusa_shifty::confused::doubt:

Now, not only is it Halloween, so they will be all jacked up on sugar from all the candy, but I live in a 2 bedroom condo with a bitchy neighbor above me who hates kids! :eek:

Anyone have any suggestions on what I'm going to do with 3 Thirteen year old girls in a 2 bedroom condo while trying to keep them semi quiet? :eusa_pray:

Quadludes?

A trick and a treat!

It turns out my daughter invited one of her friends over to watch scary movies. We've got Interview with the Vampire, something else about a haunted mine shaft, and some Death Note anime. :eusa_shifty: And a bottle of wine for me.

Damn, too bad we live 1000 miles apart, I could use some wine right now.

Oh, and I rented "The Strangers"

It has Steven Tylers/Todd Rundgren's daughter in it!

Update:

The 3 girls has turned to 2, one of the girls is grounded because she got caught skipping class. (as she should be :eusa_clap: )

Sooooooooooooooo, it's now just 2 13 year olds, I better lighten that vicodin/jager/jack daniels shake I had made.................:eusa_whistle:

Getting ready to head to the video store, I'm sure by now there's nothing left in the really good scary movie department....

was the shake for you or them?

have a fun eve. i'll raise my glass to you (once I peel my son away from his cousins with whom he's trick or treating and make my way home).

HELP!

For some reason when my 13 year old daughter asked if 2 friends could spend the night tomorrow night, I said yes! :eusa_shifty::confused::doubt:

Now, not only is it Halloween, so they will be all jacked up on sugar from all the candy, but I live in a 2 bedroom condo with a bitchy neighbor above me who hates kids! :eek:

Anyone have any suggestions on what I'm going to do with 3 Thirteen year old girls in a 2 bedroom condo while trying to keep them semi quiet? :eusa_pray:

Take them to a Haunted House.............??????????????

Damn, too bad we live 1000 miles apart, I could use some wine right now.
:D I just had a glass for you. Wow, Brad Pitt was great in the vampire movie (or maybe he just looked good)...now the girls are playing a video game and I'm off the hook for Death Note.

:D I just had a glass for you. Wow, Brad Pitt was great in the vampire movie (or maybe he just looked good)...now the girls are playing a video game and I'm off the hook for Death Note.

Um, Brad Pitt.

Go post his pic in the Hot Dem thread!

Find a goodie Ravi! ;)

(I'm drinking a Coke Zero right now, P.A.R.T.Y.!!!!!!!!!)

Forum List

Back