Sending Out An S.O.S.!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
HELP!

For some reason when my 13 year old daughter asked if 2 friends could spend the night tomorrow night, I said yes! :eusa_shifty::confused::doubt:

Now, not only is it Halloween, so they will be all jacked up on sugar from all the candy, but I live in a 2 bedroom condo with a bitchy neighbor above me who hates kids! :eek:

Anyone have any suggestions on what I'm going to do with 3 Thirteen year old girls in a 2 bedroom condo while trying to keep them semi quiet? :eusa_pray:

Let them have fun and be loud ...

It's a holiday.

Who cares what the shrew thinks?

HELP!

For some reason when my 13 year old daughter asked if 2 friends could spend the night tomorrow night, I said yes! :eusa_shifty::confused::doubt:

Now, not only is it Halloween, so they will be all jacked up on sugar from all the candy, but I live in a 2 bedroom condo with a bitchy neighbor above me who hates kids! :eek:

Anyone have any suggestions on what I'm going to do with 3 Thirteen year old girls in a 2 bedroom condo while trying to keep them semi quiet? :eusa_pray:

On a serious note....go to that Scary Movie thread and rent as many of them as possible. Replace the candy with popcorn. Turn all the lights out. Open some windows so it's really cold and give them some blankets.

They might scream a few times but they may sit still lol

movies...scarey ones of course...get on line and find some halloween treats they can make...hell ca's kitty litter cake would be fun...read a couple of movies and all...dont let the bitchie upstairs personal worry ya...its one night a year....

movies...scarey ones of course...get on line and find some halloween treats they can make...hell ca's kitty litter cake would be fun...read a couple of movies and all...dont let the bitchie upstairs personal worry ya...its one night a year....

ha, though we're on opposite ends of the political spectrum we sure think alike and post at the same exact time too.

Last edited:
i vote movies too....

and popcorn to counteract the sugar. ;)

along with chamomile tea to put the buggers to sleep. heh.

have fun! and i feel your pain. my downstairs neighbor is a nutcase who freaked out because my air conditioner supposedly dripped on his air conditioner.

got any valium? a nice pitcher of drink spike with v's will do the trick lol

13 yr old girls...good luck...make a pizza or something...get them involved somehow...

warn your upstairs people that you are having guests etc....sometimes working with people helps

got any valium? a nice pitcher of drink spike with v's will do the trick lol

13 yr old girls...good luck...make a pizza or something...get them involved somehow...

warn your upstairs people that you are having guests etc....sometimes working with people helps

That bitch won't even say "hi" to me, no kidding. And trust me, I am the most friendly person on this planet. For some reason she hates me, and the other gal who lives across the hall from me. Oh, and she HATES cats (which we both have 2, but their indoor cats so what's up her butt about that too who knows....)

Anyway,,,yeah, making something fun, as long as they don't burn the condo down lol, scary movies great idea, I'll rent the "Old School" kind of horror movies,, do you all thing "IT" is too scary for 13 yo gals?

That bitch won't even say "hi" to me, no kidding. And trust me, I am the most friendly person on this planet. For some reason she hates me, and the other gal who lives across the hall from me. Oh, and she HATES cats (which we both have 2, but their indoor cats so what's up her butt about that too who knows....)

Anyway,,,yeah, making something fun, as long as they don't burn the condo down lol, scary movies great idea, I'll rent the "Old School" kind of horror movies,, do you all thing "IT" is too scary for 13 yo gals?

"IT" is perfectttttttttttttt!

Try these:

S-O-S-Steel-Wool-Soap-Pad-15-Pads-box-12-Boxes-carton_146453.jpg

HELP!

Get the phone number to the cranky lady upstairs and teach the kids how to make prank phone calls to her :razz: J/K, my youngest daughter is around the same age usually I don't have to do anything because they eat me out of a house, brag on on my space about all the fun there having and then settle down for movies. hehe.

Thanks for all the advice friends! :)

Now, scary movies....Allie said "The Ring 1 & 2"

I am thinking "IT"

Daughter wants me to rent "Strangers" which I have no clue about.

Too bad she's past the Goosebumps stage.....:sad:

HELP!

Blah. I don't know what the noise limit on your arrea is, but here, you can make all the noise you want til 11pm before the cops will step in.

Tell her to suck it up; it's a holiday weekend.

It won't work for the older kids...but I told my 5 & 6 y.o. when we were camping that after 8 bears are attracted by loud sounds.

Didn't hear a peep from them until morning.

For girls if they need an activity, have them make taffy. That's always a hoot.

It won't work for the older kids...but I told my 5 & 6 y.o. when we were camping that after 8 bears are attracted by loud sounds.

Didn't hear a peep from them until morning.

For girls if they need an activity, have them make taffy. That's always a hoot.

TAFFY! :eek:

I bought them those slice and dice Halloween cookies they can make, I want my kitchen to stay in one piece!

I do want to get SOME sleep Friday night....stollingbones idea is sounding better and better..............:eusa_whistle:

Lol...taffy is great. It only takes a couple of pots and some buttered dishes...and knives...and a candy thermometer.

The thing is, it's WORK to pull it. It will make them tired.

And it's easy to clean.....it's just sugar. Just about the easiest thing in the world to clean.

Forum List

Back