Send the Foreign Legion!!!

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
If they send the Foreign Legion, it'll be OK. If they send the regular French army it'll be a joke and the only way the enemy will be hurt is when they trip over all of the equipment the frenchies drop as they run to the Americans for help!!!

France Sends Soldiers to Haiti
Sun Feb 29, 6:01 PM ET

PARIS (Reuters) - Up to 200 French troops are due in Haiti on Monday after the Caribbean nation's president resigned and fled the troubled former French colony, officials said.

The office of French President Jacques Chirac said France was sending the troops to Haiti in coordination with the United States, and that it was continuing to work with other countries to form a U.N.-backed peacekeeping force.

The French soldiers will be deployed in the main Haitian city of Port-au-Prince to protect French nationals, a day after Jean-Bertrand Aristide resigned as Haitian president and went into exile.

"Conforming to the wish of the president of the republic, two companies -- between 150 and 200 men -- will arrive there tomorrow from the French Antilles (Martinique and Guadeloupe)," French Defense Ministry spokesman Jean-Francois Bureau said.

The deployment of French troops along with U.S. Marines is expected to be backed by the U.N. Security Council at hastily-arranged talks that were already under way on Sunday.

Some of the U.S. Marines are expected in Haiti on Sunday night, a defense official said.

President Bush (news - web sites) ordered the deployment of Marines on Sunday as the "leading element" of an international force to keep order in Haiti.

The U.N. Security Council called an emergency meeting on Sunday of countries including the United States, France, Canada and Haiti's Caribbean neighbors to approve a resolution authorizing a multinational force to restore order in Haiti.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry in Paris said talks over the mandate, shape and size of such a force could lead to a formal meeting of the U.N. Security Council as soon as Monday.

The U.N. Security Council, whose permanent members include France, the United States, Britain, China and Russia, would eventually have to meet to authorize an intervention force.

I don't think lilcountriegal has a penis at all my copraphagenic friend.

I hate France because we saved their butts 3 times and they are decidedly unAmerican in their demeanor, total ingrates.
They are also a nasty country with rude people(at least the cities and their troglodytes). We should have let the Germans keep the whole place.

BTW, welcome to the forum Bushisdumb; I'll look forward to meating you!!!

Obviously a graduate of "Sally Struther's Debate School".

Little does Bushisdumb know that I have been married 25 years and my wife went to the Evelyn Wood's Speed Bitching Course and I can handle most insignificant people without having to resort to getting my tang toungled, my merds wixed, having difficulty stalking plain or resorting to telling them to go back off in their own jackyard!!!

Besides, Bushisdumb is probably the brightest kid in the 3rd grade and gets to sit in the front of the short bus.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Besides, Bushisdumb is probably the brightest kid in the 3rd grade and gets to sit in the front of the short bus.

Be careful, Walter, he's a witty one! :D

Do you hate france because you have a small penis?

Are you upset knowing that, even without a penis, mine is still larger than yours?

And no... I hate fRance because they're a bunch of hairy cowards who piss themselves everytime someone in a movie theatre sneezes. I think they are spineless, gutless, classless maggots. Much like yourself.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You are not going to last long with comment's like this! You say your wife is a Shrink? I doubt it! Why would she be with someone with no intellect! Keep it up if you would like to be banned quickly!

Can you ban someone for public stupidity?????

I don't expect much. Their primary weapon is a white flag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back