Send me your paycheck or face divine consequences............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow.................another bunch of crazy from the circus known as Trump supporters. Seems that Trump's spiritual advisor is saying that you need to send her your Jan. paycheck as a symbol of "first fruits" so that you can receive great blessings and benefits for the year. If you don't, she warns of "dire consequences" for not doing so.

Where does Trump get these people? And the scary thing is, she''s part of his evangelical advisory committee, so that means she gets to talk to him in meetings.

Trump's spiritual adviser: Send me your Jan. paycheck or face divine consequences

President Donald Trump's spiritual adviser is asking people to send her donations of up to one month's salary to honor the Lord's "first fruits" principle.

Televangelist Paula White, chairwoman of Trump's evangelical advisory committee and preacher of the prosperity gospel, warns that those who don't make donations to her ministries face "consequences" from God.

If you think that sounds like a divine extortion scheme, you're not far off. Prosperity gospel preachers teach that to become wealthy, you must give them money, which they describe as a "seed offering."

White explains "first fruits" thusly:

"January is the beginning of a new year for us in the Western world. Let us give to God what belongs to him: the first hours of our day, the first month of the year, the first of our increase, the first in every area of our life. It's devoted.... The principle of first fruits is that when you give God the first, he governs the rest and redeems."

50 million "people" voted for that meat puppet faggot twice.

After that sort of stupid nothing surprises me anymore.

Wow.................another bunch of crazy from the circus known as Trump supporters. Seems that Trump's spiritual advisor is saying that you need to send her your Jan. paycheck as a symbol of "first fruits" so that you can receive great blessings and benefits for the year. If you don't, she warns of "dire consequences" for not doing so.

Where does Trump get these people? And the scary thing is, she''s part of his evangelical advisory committee, so that means she gets to talk to him in meetings.

Trump's spiritual adviser: Send me your Jan. paycheck or face divine consequences

President Donald Trump's spiritual adviser is asking people to send her donations of up to one month's salary to honor the Lord's "first fruits" principle.

Televangelist Paula White, chairwoman of Trump's evangelical advisory committee and preacher of the prosperity gospel, warns that those who don't make donations to her ministries face "consequences" from God.

If you think that sounds like a divine extortion scheme, you're not far off. Prosperity gospel preachers teach that to become wealthy, you must give them money, which they describe as a "seed offering."

"January is the beginning of a new year for us in the Western world. Let us give to God what belongs to him: the first hours of our day, the first month of the year, the first of our increase, the first in every area of our life. It's devoted.... The principle of first fruits is that when you give God the first, he governs the rest and redeems."
This is what gives true Christianity a bad smell. But much as I dislike Trump, I doubt he is even aware of this scam. It has been going on for years. Matter of fact, it has been going on for centuries, because the selling of indulgences (pre-emptive forgiveness of sins) is what sent Martin Luther to the door of the Wurttemberg church with a hammer and nails and a piece of parchment containing 95 gripes.

yea, please post her whole quote, not some hackjob meant to imply she said something.
I first saw this on a link from HuffPost, but it is on several bolgs too. I chose this to link because it quotes Paula White rather than interprets her words. This is no different than Oral Roberts who said God told him if he didn't come up with $3 million bucks, back in the 70s, that God was going to take his life. He died not much later.....
I do believe it is unfair to link this twit with Trump. She may get some advantage from it, but I suspect he has forgotten her name now that he's got Falwell and Graham in his pocket.

Here is what she said-

“Each January, I put God first and honor Him with the first of our substance by sowing a first fruits offering of one month’s pay. That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!” White explains on her website.

She explained the difference between the tithe, usually 10 percent of earnings, and the first fruit donation.

“The difference between tithe and first fruit, first fruit is all of it,” she told congregants at the New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida, according to the Orlando Sentinel. “All of what? Well, if you want to bring God all of one day’s salary, one week’s salary or one month’s salary, that’s between you and God. … I try to bring a month’s salary, but at the very least every year I give God a week’s salary.”

Do I agree with it? I believe in tithing. Not this first fruits bit.

Interesting tidbit, she is married to R&R hall of famer Jonathan Cain of Journey.

yea, please post her whole quote, not some hackjob meant to imply she said something.
I first saw this on a link from HuffPost, but it is on several bolgs too. I chose this to link because it quotes Paula White rather than interprets her words. This is no different than Oral Roberts who said God told him if he didn't come up with $3 million bucks, back in the 70s, that God was going to take his life. He died not much later.....
I do believe it is unfair to link this twit with Trump. She may get some advantage from it, but I suspect he has forgotten her name now that he's got Falwell and Graham in his pocket.
what link?

I'd like to see her actual quote, and not just a string of words with "" around them.

I love it--GO TRUMP !!!!
I'm sending mucho $$$$$$$$$$$ just because I love WHATEVER Trump does

This is what gives true Christianity a bad smell. But much as I dislike Trump, I doubt he is even aware of this scam. It has been going on for years. Matter of fact, it has been going on for centuries, because the selling of indulgences (pre-emptive forgiveness of sins) is what sent Martin Luther to the door of the Wurttemberg church with a hammer and nails and a piece of parchment containing 95 gripes.

Read the link I posted in the OP. It clearly states that she is a member of Trump's evangelical advisory committee. Shouldn't he know what people working for him are doing?

At least its not the Government were if you don't send them the money that they believe you owe the consequences will be dire. At least this supposed spiritual advisor isn't damning America

Fyi the Fed "asks" for way more of our money.

WOMEN are to keep silent in the Church.

Any church that has a lesbian pastor, I have zero respect for. And the fact is, if you see a woman leading a church, they're always pushing the left's agenda. They don't speak for, or represent God.

At least its not the Government were if you don't send them the money that they believe you owe the consequences will be dire. At least this supposed spiritual advisor isn't damning America

Fyi the Fed "asks" for way more of our money.
And if you don't comply, you face the guns of Godvernment.

Could you be any more full off shit?

President Trump’s “spiritual advisor”? She is just one of many religious people on a panel, which means they probably meet with him a few times a year.

She also never said to send her money. She is merely talking about tithing, which every church hits on.

Is this supposed to be some lame attempt to paint President Trump as a far right evangelical?

:cuckoo:

We must obey, so I will send it the second Tuesday, in the sixth week of the thirteen month... I hope she can wait that long...

Wouldn't 1 month's pay less than tithing? Especially if you get a raise later in the year.

Forum List

Back