Send domestic terrorists to Guantanamo

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The violent protesters in Baltimore and Ferguson are nothing more than domestic terrorists. They should be sent to Gitmo prison for terrorists. Send a message to these thugs, first offense 5 years, second offense 20 years. Bet that would put a stop to it real quick.

The violent protesters in Baltimore and Ferguson are nothing more than domestic terrorists. They should be sent to Gitmo prison for terrorists. Send a message to these thugs, first offense 5 years, second offense 20 years. Bet that would put a stop to it real quick.

Nice to know you stand opposed to the entire premise of our legal system.

Nice to know you stand opposed to the entire premise of our legal system.
Oh, you mean like giving criminals free health care, while law abiding citizens can't. get any. And free color televisions, and free game rooms, and free exercise rooms, free food, free rent, and air conditioning. All at the cost of $40,000.00 per year to the tax payer. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm apposed.

What an asssinine idea. OP says he doesn't like spending money to incarcerate but then wants to incarcerate more. And he wants to put them in an even more expensive prison than in the US.

Meanwhile, the right insists on for-profit prisons and incarcerating innocent people or non-violent criminals for life.

Why are RWs always against the Constitution?

BTW, how about real domestic terrorists?

White supremacists, kkk slime, militia terrorists?

Oh wait, they're white.

Never mind.

BTW, how about real domestic terrorists?

White supremacists, kkk slime, militia terrorists?

Oh wait, they're white.

Never mind.
Quit trying to get to the left of me. I'm all for sending "white" terrorists to GITMO too...including terrorist cops. Real lefties are color blind. I'm just trying to get this dumb country to stop making prison so comfortable for criminals. Bread and water, and a mat on the floor, with no air conditioning, and no health care, and the criminals won't be lining up to get into prisons. Give the elderly free health care instead of criminals. Give the poor free food instead of criminals.

The OP is truly an ignorant, ridiculous proposal, as well as being un-Constitutional.
Gee Mister holier than thou , enlighten us with your solution to the largest prison system in the world, and rampant crime. If you can't solve it, you're just a diarrhea mouth moron that you expose yourself to be. It's obvious the you're one of those CORPORATE STATES OF AMERICA constitutionalists. For you prisons are for profits, huh.

So many criminals on the streets of Baltimore last night, they out numbered the cops, and 5000 National Guard was finally brought in. The mayor said she was giving the criminals space to destroy. Nice job, aye.

Forum List

Back