Send Cigars to Hillary Clinton

funny pictures,auto,monica lewinsky,machine,bill clinton.jpg

Man, does this ever bring back memories. How I miss the days when the biggest story out of DC had to do with who was smoking Bill's bologna! :laugh:

Then along came his successor, who took a $128,000,000,000.00 budget surplus (with a 10 year projection of 5.6 trillion dollars, BTW) and turned it into the 11+ trillion dollar deficit that was handed over to Obama.

Yep, sweet, sweet memories...

Lol, the younger voters are going to learn about the real Clinton's. Good bye Hillary, don't let the door smack your ass. Lol

My crystal ball tells me you will have a horrid night in November 2016....

Lol, the younger voters are going to learn about the real Clinton's. Good bye Hillary, don't let the door smack your ass. Lol

You keep thinking that, the millennial's were raised so politically correct. The Clinton's will look like cockroaches to them, and we conservatives say. Thank you, for doing that! Lol

Lahkota said:
jimh52 said:
Is sticking cigars in young interns vaginas classy ?
Sure, if the flavor is good.
And you liberals found this out how?

Don't you like oral sex?
Thats not oral sex, thats called insertion fetish
The 20 Most Odd and Disgusting Fetishes Sure to Turn You Off Curious Read

Well, it's good to hear about it from an expert like you.
its not rocket science...

You keep thinking that, the millennial's were raised so politically correct. The Clinton's will look like cockroaches to them, and we conservatives say. Thank you, for doing that! Lol

Yes, cause the mellinials want to return to the 50''s, where most of the GOP values belong.....RIGHT!

Forum List

Back