CDZ Senator who urged Trump assassination booted....

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Missouri senator who urged Trump assassination booted from committees

Sorry might not cut it for the Missouri lawmaker who called for President Trump’s assassination.

Missouri Senate leaders announced Tuesday that Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal has been stripped of her committee assignments, just two days after she tried to calm the controversy with a public apology.

Missouri senator who urged Trump assassination booted from committees

• Banned
I hope she is eventually forced to quit. Someone in her position should know better than to issue a statement like that.

Can you just imagine the uproar if an ultra- conservative senator had called for obama's assassination?

All those so carefully ignoring this lunatic would STILL be raging about it!

The old double standard in regard to racial matters is alive and well...she will basically get away with it because she is an African-american.

The old double standard in regard to racial matters is alive and well...she will basically get away with it because she is an African-american.

Heck, it might be fake news and Ted really supports Hillary, but it seems we both agree on Ted Nugent and his terroristic threats then?

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention | HuffPost
Is Ted Nugent a local, state or federally elected representative of a constituency?

No

Heck, it might be fake news and Ted really supports Hillary, but it seems we both agree on Ted Nugent and his terroristic threats then?

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention | HuffPost
Is Ted Nugent a local, state or federally elected representative of a constituency?

No

That wasn't what I needed verified. Did he really make those statements?

Can you just imagine the uproar if an ultra- conservative senator had called for obama's assassination?

I know, she's black and Trump is white, if it was the other way, good lord all the races baiters would be marching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, she's black and Trump is white, if it was the other way, good lord all the races baiters would be marching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were there any marches on Ted's house? And isn't this senator getting plenty of air time concerning her threat? I dunno if I see the conspiracy.

A man at the Trump rally said, ‘McCain needs to die!’ Here’s how the senator’s daughter responded.
How is this relevant to the state Senator?
It's not. Next diversion please.......

Why do you consider these comments being made by a state Senator worse than if the person saying it was a rock star or a doctor or a former butler for a rich, powerful man?

A man at the Trump rally said, ‘McCain needs to die!’ Here’s how the senator’s daughter responded.
How is this relevant to the state Senator?
It's not. Next diversion please.......

Why do you consider these comments being made by a state Senator worse than if the person saying it was a rock star or a doctor or a former butler for a rich, powerful man?
Didn't look at the link. He sounds like a dumbass tho, and he wasn't elected to a state office as a representative of the people who chose her.
The way things have gone for dumbasses lately, he may be out of work soon if he has a job.......

Forum List

Back