Senator to Introduce Bill - Allow All Americans to Apply for Obamacare Waivers

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
The Hill reported:

Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) said he will introduce a bill next week to let every American apply for a waiver from the healthcare law.

“Each waiver demonstrates that the president’s health care law is a complete failure,” Barrasso said in a statement.

The waivers apply only to certain plans and one part of the healthcare law. Beginning in 2014, the new law bans annual caps on benefits. It requires those caps to gradually increase in the interim.

But some companies would be more likely to quit offering health benefits if forced to comply immediately with the new rules.​

card-i2513.jpg

Last edited:
Cool..what other waivers should we get?

I like a line item tax form..where I could check off what I want the government to pay for..and what I don't want the government to pay for..

Would be nice.

I like a line item tax form..where I could check off what I want the government to pay for..and what I don't want the government to pay for..

Would be nice.

It would be nice, indeed

And those who call for more taxes could voluntarily pay more

Would be nice.

It would be nice, indeed

Cool.

So you like "Direct Democracy" where people hold the purse..not congress.:lol:

The bill isn't worth the paper it is written on.
Many, many people will be forced to use Obamacare as businesses will dump private plans for the cheaper penalties.
We don't get to choose what plan we want - it is chosen for us by our employer.

Would be nice.

It would be nice, indeed

Cool.

would is not should

For example, it would be nice if any of Papa Obama failed policies actually worked
See the difference...

No need to thank me
:eusa_angel:

It would be nice, indeed

Cool.

would is not should

For example, it would be nice if any of Papa Obama failed policies actually worked
See the difference...

No need to thank me

What failed policies?

Failed would mean they failed.

George W. Bush's experiment in tax cuts failed. They failed to produce jobs. They cause economic collapse. They led to massive deficits. They added to the debt.

That's a failure.

And I find it interesting that you advocated Direct Democracy.

The bill isn't worth the paper it is written on.
Many, many people will be forced to use Obamacare as businesses will dump private plans for the cheaper penalties.
We don't get to choose what plan we want - it is chosen for us by our employer.

Newsflash: They were going to dump private policies anyway.

They've been dumping American employees.
They've gotten rid of pensions.
They've been eroding benefits in general.
They've enjoyed record breaking profits.
They've been doing this while the US government has been lax on regulations, giving them all sorts of grants, contracts, tax breaks, cheap loans and give backs.

All this "business friendliness" has led to a massive funnelling of tax payer cash to the wealthiest 1%.

And they haven't done anything, nothing, nadda, zilch...to return "the favor".

Would be nice.

Oh! I see. You think the waivers should be extended only to the millions who are obiedick's boosom buddies.. shit on the one's in the back of da bus.

Cool.

would is not should

See the difference...

No need to thank me

What failed policies?

George W. Bush's experiment in tax cuts failed. They failed to produce jobs. They cause economic collapse. They led to massive deficits. They added to the debt.

That's a failure.

No you are correct
Unemployment going up to 9.2% is a real win for Papa Obama and show how well his polcies work

They should run with that "success"
:eusa_whistle:

I forgot many on the Left live in the enchanted world of
"Never Never Blame Obama"

images

Last edited:
would is not should

See the difference...

No need to thank me

What failed policies?

That's a failure.

No you are correct
Unemployment going up to 9.2% is a real win for Papa Obama and show how well his polcies work

They should run with that
:eusa_whistle:

Employment collapsed before President Obama implemented anything. And it's interesting to note that the unemployment percentage during the Reagan administration was about the level. Then Reagan started raising taxes. :eusa_whistle:

Would be nice.

I don't recall any outrage from you regarding Obama's union cronies getting waivers? :eusa_whistle:

Cool.

would is not should

See the difference...

No need to thank me

What failed policies?

That's a failure.

What is it like to only have half your brain working?
I mean seriously...you are just barely under MarcATL as the most partisan person on this entire forum.
There is one thing you cannot hide when posting on a forum - intelligence...or the lack of it. You are a disappointment to alot of people on this forum because you can't hide the fact you are not stupid. It is easy to dismiss folks because they are stupid - but your not - you however choose to ignore half of every story - only paying attention to what you agree with and ignoring what you don't.
That makes you like a fool.

Would be nice.

I don't recall any outrage from you regarding Obama's union cronies getting waivers? :eusa_whistle:

Waivers are only for thee super rich, and politicians. You know, Obamas buddies.

Forum List

Back