Senator Stabbed Before Son Kills Self

I'm curious as to whether or not those who Attacked Palin for being a Bad Mother and her Daughter a Whore when a Liberal said she should have her Mouth Shit in are going to tell me about Parenting in this case?...

:)

peace...

Wow, so you use this story as a platform to cry about Sarah Palin. Nice work asshole

I have only found one person calling her a whore in that thread. Do you usually judge many people by one loser?
steph did accuse me of calling her a whore quoting a post where I said I didn't think she was a slut. That was fun.
I guess I will start judging all conservatives by what Nonsteve and Some other RW trolls say.

I don't recall you EVER calling a leftard to task for idiotic statements on this board. In fact you remain silent all the time on such matters.

And you do?
I remember you said the same thing about me before... Two minutes after I called out a idiot leftist.
You couldn't see anything if it didn't fit your agenda or political opinion.

I leave it to the left to politicize tragedies.

The things they said about Palin show the level of hatred they have in their hearts, and it is one of the reasons they will fail.

And you guys are so nice when speaking about liberal women. ;)

I'm curious as to whether or not those who Attacked Palin for being a Bad Mother and her Daughter a Whore when a Liberal said she should have her Mouth Shit in are going to tell me about Parenting in this case?...

peace...
One has to wonder what limbaugh would say about palin and her daughter if they were members of the Democratic party. They could consider themselves lucky if he just called the "Sluts." It is a sure thing that he would condemn them longer and louder than any voices of the Democratic party.

He called a Slut a Slut... So shupthefuckup as ASAP as possible. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Wow, so you use this story as a platform to cry about Sarah Palin. Nice work asshole

Up your butt with a coconut. :thup:

peace...

peace...
One has to wonder what limbaugh would say about palin and her daughter if they were members of the Democratic party. They could consider themselves lucky if he just called the "Sluts." It is a sure thing that he would condemn them longer and louder than any voices of the Democratic party.

He called a Slut a Slut... So shupthefuckup as ASAP as possible. :thup:

peace...

Fluke a slut? Ha!
To take a page from a RW like you, and make assumptions about the women's sex life... I would bet money on her being a virgin.
Of course you have no problem calling someone a slut while screaming about Bristol being called a whore.
What a hypocrite you are... But I already knew that.

Forum List

Back