Senator Scott Brown Deserves Disrespect

A bill co-sponsored by U.S. Senators Joseph Lieberman and Scott Brown calls for suspected terrorists to be stripped of their U.S. citizenship.

Good! Do it....who needs these type of people as U.S. citizens anyway??? It's a privilege to live in this country and more of a privilege to be a citizen of it.

Citizens: Sirhan, McVeigh, Wilkes Boothe, Oswald...

While I am privileged to be a US citizen, it is not a privilege bestowed on me...it is a right---you fucking idiot. The simple act of being born here makes one a citizen by right, not by privilege.

I will not stoop to your level of insults - but - were we not talking about NATURALIZED citizenship here??? So who, I ask, is the FI????

this si what is wrong with your world view. we need less people like you in this nation.
Back to ya, BUTTy......

I will not stoop to your level of insults - but - were we not talking about NATURALIZED citizenship here??? So who, I ask, is the FI????

And what if those suspected are found to not be?

The stripping would be AFTER the fact....

The beautiful woman Ted Kennedy killed was named Mary Jo Kopechne. How anyone could criticize Scott Brown after a douchbag like Ted is.....just partisan bullshit. Senator Brown deserves respect, he was elected fairly, and didn't kill anyone and got away with it because of his family's bootleg money.

The beautiful woman Ted Kennedy killed was named Mary Jo Kopechne. How anyone could criticize Scott Brown after a douchbag like Ted is.....just partisan bullshit. Senator Brown deserves respect, he was elected fairly, and didn't kill anyone and got away with it because of his family's bootleg money.

Yea it really is so unbelievable that these people can develop such contempt and disrespect for a guy who has shown nothing but class since being elected yet hold in such high regard a guy who kills a young girl in a drunk driving crash. These people are completely delusional. Disagreeing with Scott brown seems perfectly reasonable but disrespecting the guy is just plain ignorant.

Last edited:
as one wag puts it, "...and always remember, you apparently stoooooopid, waffing, republicrat-shit-spewers, generally, when it comes to the truly important issues like massive monetary fraud, murderous foreign interventionism, etc., only a fucking republicrat fool quibbles about 'the important differences' :rolleyes: between d's and r's..libs and cons...left and right..

..stfu republicrats...i know what you 'think'..i get teevee too.. ;)

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

New Topics

Forum List

Back