Senator Reid announces today a push for a amnesty before election!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Dems change strategy on immigration - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

Help stop this bill! Get involved with a MILLION other people. HERE'S HOW: Take Action | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

I guess he figures since they're already losing the House and Senate they might as well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnVKkJFYkhg]YouTube - 10 second Animal House[/ame]

Reid will offer the DREAM Act as an amendment next week to the Defense Department authorization bill...

:wtf:

So many avenues to go down with that one sentence, so little time.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its just a calling card to the illegal mexicans in our Country.
2. It says, go to the poles and vote if you can, and get your folks here legally to vote for us, we will get you legal if you do.
3, Reids a slime ball.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oddball said:
Reid will offer the DREAM Act as an amendment next week to the Defense Department authorization bill...

Hoooboooie. :doubt:

This way they can say that anyone who votes against the bill does not support the military. I wonder what other gems we can look forward from what is begining to look more and more like a lame duck majority...

Damn. They're really desperate for votes.

They can't vote. They aren't citizens. If they are not deported they still cannot vote because they are not citizens. And any party that picks Sharon Angle to run for senate really should just hide it's head in shame.

Wrong as usual, first you make them legal immigrants then you fast track citizenship.

Ok Jillian explain to me how it is right that milli0ons of illegal Mexicans can flood our country and we should amnesty them for breaking the law while my Brother in law and sister in law and their families in the Philippines must wait YEARS to even have any hope of immigrating to this Country? Maybe I should have them jump ship and come here for the Amnesty?

They can't vote. They aren't citizens. If they are not deported they still cannot vote because they are not citizens. And any party that picks Sharon Angle to run for senate really should just hide it's head in shame.

Don't confuse the truth with the facts. It is not the Republican Way.

Don't confuse the truth with the facts. It is not the Republican Way.

Another either idiot or liar, you tell us which? Once one is a LEGAL immigrant one can seek citizenship which allows voting. But then you and Jillian both know that.

Explain for me why my Wife's family has to wait YEARS to immigrate but you support amnesty for MILLIONS of illegal Mexicans?

Senator Reid announces today a push for a amnesty before election!

It is a brilliant political move. It doesn't cost him anything. The Tea Baggers wern't going to vote for him anyway and all the other threats are betting it's easier to talk tough on immigration. What that does is allienate the immigrants. If there is anything they care about is their status. I doubt it will pass but false hope is tried and true with the fundis with anti gay, anti abortion and fear mongering about the right to bear arms. None of these issues has budged an inch in over twenty years but that doesn't stop candidates from using them. I don't like Harry Reid on many levels but I have to hand it to him for political savy.

Wrong as usual, first you make them legal immigrants then you fast track citizenship.

Ok Jillian explain to me how it is right that milli0ons of illegal Mexicans can flood our country and we should amnesty them for breaking the law while my Brother in law and sister in law and their families in the Philippines must wait YEARS to even have any hope of immigrating to this Country? Maybe I should have them jump ship and come here for the Amnesty?

You so don't know what you're talking about. Even if they gave them a path to citizenship, do you have any clue how long it would take? It's like the idiots who cry about 'anchor babies'.... It takes an average of 10 years to get citizenship based on your child being born here.... And even then, they only grant about 4,000 such applications a year.... About the same number as fill one NYC middle school.

You and your fellow loons are so busy claiming that the sky is falling that you don't even give thought to what is practical or what is right.

Oddball said:

Hoooboooie. :doubt:

This way they can say that anyone who votes against the bill does not support the military. I wonder what other gems we can look forward from what is begining to look more and more like a lame duck majority...

They're going to do as much damage as they can on their way to unemployment line as the people kick their collective asses out of our Congress. And they do it for spite.

It's just the kind of trash they are.

why? you don't hide yours and you voted for obie wan know nothing.

You so don't know what you're talking about. Even if they gave them a path to citizenship, do you have any clue how long it would take? It's like the idiots who cry about 'anchor babies'.... It takes an average of 10 years to get citizenship based on your child being born here.... And even then, they only grant about 4,000 such applications a year.... About the same number as fill one NYC middle school.

You and your fellow loons are so busy claiming that the sky is falling that you don't even give thought to what is practical or what is right.

Totally ignoring reality and I notice you REFUSED to answer my question. Why is it you support MILLIONS of illegals while denying the same to people that have been on waiting lists for years doing it the right way?

Also dumb ass, once one is a LEGAL immigrant it is 5 YEARS to take the citizenship test. I know my wife being originally an immigrant. And my Mother in law being one also.

Forum List

Back