Senator McCain to kill the Trump tax cuts

new nicknames by Trump for Congessional leaders: Ryan ("does zilch!"), McConnell ("get back to work"), , Lindsay Graham ("dumb mouthpiece"), Elizabeth Warren ("Very racist!"), John McCain ("dummy!")

He is a moderate. He served honorably in Vietnam unlike that cowardly dog Trump. You are the traitor to this country.
McCain did not serve honorably in Vietnam you lying piece of shit.

He was a collaborator and told the Vietnamese everything he knew so he would get better treatment.

He sang so much the captors called him 'The Songbird'.

Fuck John McCain to Hell.

I am praying for his time to run out before he can cause any more damage to our Republic.

Susan Collins Trembles Her Words Because Everything She Says Is A Lie, She's No Republican, Like Mccain & Others, She's An Obstructionist.

I never thought Donald Trump would do such a good job of spitting the Republican party. Keep up the good work Donald.

The GOP DC Establishment is trying to pull off a silent coup of a duly Constitutionally elected POTUS, but its still all Trumps fault.

roflmao.

I never thought Donald Trump would do such a good job of spitting the Republican party. Keep up the good work Donald.

The GOP DC Establishment is trying to pull off a silent coup of a duly Constitutionally elected POTUS, but its still all Trumps fault.

roflmao.
If you are a Republican, you should be concerned with what Donald Trump and the likes of Steve Bannon are doing. In pushing their agenda, they are attacking the republican established, that is the party leadership in congress, driving a wedge through the party. Democrats will benefit as centralist republicans are pushed closer to Democrat positions. I never would have believe that a half dozen republican senators would vote against a repeal of Obamacare. And now it looks like there will be Republicans Senators voting against the tax cut.

DMQl5x_XkAAdf2q.jpg

Laffer pushed a tax cut in Kansas that ended up erasing their surpluses, creating record deficits, downgrading the credit rating of the state twice, while producing job and GDP growth below the national average.

Since those tax cuts were repealed this past spring, we've seen neither hide nor hair of Arthur Laffer.

roflmao.
If you are a Republican, you should be concerned with what Donald Trump and the likes of Steve Bannon are doing. In pushing their agenda, they are attacking the republican established, that is the party leadership in congress, driving a wedge through the party. Democrats will benefit as centralist republicans are pushed closer to Democrat positions. I never would have believe that a half dozen republican senators would vote against a repeal of Obamacare. And now it looks like there will be Republicans Senators voting against the tax cut.
All that really demonstrates is that you do not grasp what is happening int he Republican Party, but then you probably dont rally care to anyway.

Forum List

Back