Senator McCain Stands Up to Be the Parental Voice of the Senate

Same old tired calls for bipartisanship that we always hear from establishment cuckservatives, fuck that, we won, it's time for republicans to start acting like it!

That wont work, dude,

For Republicans to deliver on their promises and to also do their jobs as leaders in Congress they are going to have to reach across the aisle.

Such is life, that we dont always get what we think we must have, and have to learn to make do with what we can have.

That speech doesnt make up for his years of bullshit. WTF does that asshole know about "obligations to the people" in the senate?
I would bet my Harley that asshole didnt write one word of that speech
Why dont that dude go ponder how to arm terrorists some more in the privacy of his own home? Or try to give more illegals amnesty.
Scumbag
Why the fuck would anyone else write that speech for him? It's not like he'll be running in 2018.
You think a guy that just had brain surgery made THAT speech? That asswipe couldnt talk like that 20 years ago, much less today.
Bipartisanship really burns your ass, huh?

That speech doesnt make up for his years of bullshit. WTF does that asshole know about "obligations to the people" in the senate?
Why dont that dude go ponder how to arm terrorists some more in the privacy of his own home? Or try to give more illegals amnesty.
Scumbag
Why the fuck would anyone else write that speech for him? It's not like he'll be running in 2018.
You think a guy that just had brain surgery made THAT speech? That asswipe couldnt talk like that 20 years ago, much less today.
Hell no. I would rather the duopoly burn in hell. But the second best thing would be for them to act like congressmen, but that wont happen. Unless it involves selling out american citizens or war.
What does that have to do with him being an idiot, anyways?
Did you know he graduated 790 out of 795 in the naval academy?

Speechwriters get paid for cleaning toilets. Amiright?

Same old tired calls for bipartisanship that we always hear from establishment cuckservatives, fuck that, we won, it's time for republicans to start acting like it!

That wont work, dude,

For Republicans to deliver on their promises and to also do their jobs as leaders in Congress they are going to have to reach across the aisle.

Such is life, that we dont always get what we think we must have, and have to learn to make do with what we can have.
What puzzles me is, if everyone on the radio is saying this is the best speech since Gettysburg, and most rational people have been criticizing the divisiveness of Congress for months, WHY ARE OUR LEGISLATORS STILL NOT GETTING THE MESSAGE?
What is happening today is not bipartisan. The whole awful scenario of Trump firing Sessions and appointing a sycophant to replace him while the Congress is in recess, all to set up firing Mueller, is absolutely the most raw example of partisan bullshit I've ever seen.
So people are talking out of both sides of their mouth here. Rah rah, bipartisanship, but hell no, let's not actually compromise anywhere. Let the war continue.

What is happening today is not bipartisan. The whole awful scenario of Trump firing Sessions and appointing a sycophant to replace him while the Congress is in recess, all to set up firing Mueller, is absolutely the most raw example of partisan bullshit I've ever seen.
So people are talking out of both sides of their mouth here. Rah rah, bipartisanship, but hell no, let's not actually compromise anywhere. Let the war continue.
Congress straining at Republican gnats while ignoring Hillary Clinton's hundreds of millions of USD solicited from the Russians as she agreed as Sec of State to allow a Russian company to purchase 25% of our national Uranium reserves is also absurdly partisan.

Last edited:
Scumbag
Hell no. I would rather the duopoly burn in hell. But the second best thing would be for them to act like congressmen, but that wont happen. Unless it involves selling out american citizens or war.

It's just that you are being pretty vicious about a man who may not hold your opinions on things but has served his state and his country for his whole life. He deserves a bit more respect than that.

Scumbag

It's just that you are being pretty vicious about a man who may not hold your opinions on things but has served his state and his country for his whole life. He deserves a bit more respect than that.
And we the people deserved more respect from him while in office.

Congress straining at Republican gnats wile ignoring Hillary Clinton's hundreds of millions of USD solicited from the Russians as she agreed as Sec of State to allow a Russian company to purchase 25% of our national Uranium reserves is also absurdly partisan.
Why did you pretend to think McCain's speech was moving if you are going to continue posturing this way?

I do not like Senator McCain for many reasons, but he had a great speech today, as if he was channeling Abraham Lincoln or something, lol.

That does not change the facts regarding his collaboration with the enemy, his lies to his constituents or his cowardice of the past.

But I can over look that now if he is going to lead the Senate like he can and should.

He can leave this life a winner if he would truly lead.

Congress straining at Republican gnats wile ignoring Hillary Clinton's hundreds of millions of USD solicited from the Russians as she agreed as Sec of State to allow a Russian company to purchase 25% of our national Uranium reserves is also absurdly partisan.
Why did you pretend to think McCain's speech was moving if you are going to continue posturing this way?
Letting Clinton get away with crime is not bipartisanship, OL.

He did what HE thought was right.

Then investigate her. You've got the Congress and the White House.

And WE have the right to believe what he thought was right was wrong

Then investigate her. You've got the Congress and the White House.
*I* dont have Congress or the WH, as I am not a Republican, and the Republican leadership doesnt listen to their rank and file anyway, even if I were.

The only question is whether the Awan arrest will yield anything and if Sessions has the balls to pursue it.

arming terrorists? Did he forget history?
Amnesty? Did he forget history?
He is a neocon. Stalin thought violence was the answer as well.
He supports federal power. What about our COTUS?
He was main sponsor for a campaign finance bill that he SAID would help curb special interests in our govt when in fact, it was going to help INCUMBENTS the media and special interests groups.
He shit on the first amendment. His words "would rather have a clean government than one where, quote, First Amendment rights are being respected, that has become corrupt. If I had my choice, I’d rather have the clean government.”
Didnt he say people that dont support wars are unpatriotic?
He thought that shit was "good?"
Would you like me to continue?

I cannot think of a single politician, ever, that I hated enough to rip to shreds during his swan song, when a long career is about to end in death.

Forum List

Back