Senator Marco Rubio

I hope we see him as our future president one day. I think its to early for him but I do see it in his future!

He has a good handle on the issue, and his words help people much older also understand the problem. Plus, he didn't do that in an inflammatory way, which is what our country needs today--a return to civility and reciprocity with other Americans, even those with whom we may not agree.

He was mad as hell, and he ain't gonna take it anymore.. but he was civil.

I have to admit this is one of the rare times I have a hard time watching the news, to see a simpleminded republican talking head talking budget deficits after Reagan and the Bushs, two needless wars, tax breaks for the wealthy, is tantamount to listening to OJ's explanation of his search for the murderers. It is so phony my feet automatically rise from the ground, it is magical that even feet know BS when they smell it. Rubio is another buffoon who was born seven months ago, can someone tell him his party is the reason for the deficits, please. Please tell him.

I have to admit this is one of the rare times I have a hard time watching the news, to see a simpleminded republican talking head talking budget deficits after Reagan and the Bushs, two needless wars, tax breaks for the wealthy, is tantamount to listening to OJ's explanation of his search for the murderers. It is so phony my feet automatically rise from the ground, it is magical that even feet know BS when they smell it. Rubio is another buffoon who was born seven months ago, can someone tell him his party is the reason for the deficits, please. Please tell him.

LOL Those super majorities were a bitch huh?

Willow, since you are too much of a coward to allow messages I have to comment here.

Elections do have consequences, we've had some great ones; Germany got a loser. Rubio is a loser as are all the tea party children. Ideologues are simple minded fools and your post places you in that category. Hero worship ain't my bag, I like people who do things for all. Amazing that this fool's history started with Obama and idiots praise him. Let's see what he does, anyone can be a partisan fool, so far that's it for Marko.

WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -555 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
elections,, my dear,,, have consequences..

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

he splains it well.

I doubt that I could ever tire of listening to him articulate his wisdom, and with such clarity. He is one excitin` politician and I would love to see him as VP if not POTUS! He is also *HAWT* lookin`! :lol:

A real nice guy too. I've spoken with him a couple times in Miami. I rode into Versailles on Calle Ocho one Sunday during to '08 ecections and he was campaigning for McCain. He ooo'd and ahh'd over my bike for a while and introduced himself. We shared a Cuban coffee and chatted for a few minutes.
He was Speaker of the Florida House at the time.
He'd have my vote for Pres or VP in a New York minute!

Willow, since you are too much of a coward to allow messages I have to comment here.

Elections do have consequences, we've had some great ones; Germany got a loser. Rubio is a loser as are all the tea party children. Ideologues are simple minded fools and your post places you in that category. Hero worship ain't my bag, I like people who do things for all. Amazing that this fool's history started with Obama and idiots praise him. Let's see what he does, anyone can be a partisan fool, so far that's it for Marko.

WillowTree said:

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Low blow. I dont often agree with you, but what fun is it to listen to yes men.

Well, now, I'll just bet you do, when your party of choice isn't getting its way. Of course, it could have avoided this,, by passing a budget while it held that great big majority, but it was too busy playing Robin Hood with other people's money (as usual) to do that. As for "ideologues", if you aren't one, you sure could have fooled me; of course, I suppose the only ideologues who are actually fools are the ones on the right (according to you).

WillowTree said:

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

hey asswipe. I allow my friends to post on my wall and to send me messsages, this prevents the cowardly slimey sleazeballs that reside here from sneaking in and dropping the "c" word,, then of course I want everyone to know who they are but to avoid possibly breaking any rules.. i closed that option for them... now if they want to drop the "c" word they have to do it in public... do you understand that you sleasy little coward?

Can someone please enlighten me as to why republicans dont want wealthy individuals or companies to pay a fair amount of tax ? do all Americans really think that they too will be rich and dont want to pay taxes when they hit it big? Tea party are desperate to fix Washington huh,well thats fair seeing as how Dubya and his buddies broke it you remember him right? hes the guy who sent braver men and women than himself to fight a war he created [wmd] and in countries of no concern to the average American for people who absolutely despise them [well they do now] coherent answer anyone?

1. Cast blame
2. 9/11...wussdat?

Obama Fluffers are so cute when they're at the grown up table, they repeat everything exactly as instructed

Ame®icano;3936785 said:
I hope we see him as our future president one day. I think its to early for him but I do see it in his future!

I think it's too early for him... inexperienced senator becoming POTUS, regardless from what side, no thanks.

What I hope is that he wont be swallowed by the establishment.
Thats what I said. I thought it was too early for him. But in the future if his views are the same I would like to see him run for the POTUS:eusa_pray:

We are all Americans and this is our country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-nj2H7ALzg&feature=share]‪Rubio: "This Debate Will Continue."‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back