Senator Marco Rubio

Obama and Reid keeps backing off and walking away because they want it to burn down

I wrote Senator Rubios and asked him to stand up for the Tea Party. He did it so well.

And I love where John Kerry challenges him.. he heeee heee? he used the standard dimocrat talking points.

"In the last 2 years this chamber has neither proposed nor passed a budget..."

Reid Senate is criminally negligent

"I found another extremist quote. This one says, "Because this massive of accumulation of debt was predicted, because it was foreseeable, because it was unnecessary, because it was the result of willful and reckless disregard for the warnings that were given and for the fundamentals of economic management, I am voting against a debt limit increase.” Well, that must be from a tea party extremist member of the House, right? No. This is March 16, 2006, from Senator Joe Biden of Delaware."

"I found another extremist quote. This one says, "Because this massive of accumulation of debt was predicted, because it was foreseeable, because it was unnecessary, because it was the result of willful and reckless disregard for the warnings that were given and for the fundamentals of economic management, I am voting against a debt limit increase.” Well, that must be from a tea party extremist member of the House, right? No. This is March 16, 2006, from Senator Joe Biden of Delaware."

He smashed those taters right in their faces and moooooshed it around a bit..

I'm so fucking proud of him..

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He's going to be the first Latino President.

"If we had $1 billion for every time I heard the words "tea party extremist," we could solve this debt problem." -- Rubio on the new tone in DC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_68GjR6V6zI]‪Sen. Rubio: "Save the Whole House or It Will All Burn Down"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The guy who sits next to me at the office grew up with him. He has him on speed dial. I'll have him tell Marco that "Willow up in the Panhandle thinks you're a-ok!"

***swoon**** :eusa_pray:

I hope we see him as our future president one day. I think its to early for him but I do see it in his future!

I think it's too early for him... inexperienced senator becoming POTUS, regardless from what side, no thanks.

What I hope is that he wont be swallowed by the establishment.

Ame®icano;3936785 said:
I hope we see him as our future president one day. I think its to early for him but I do see it in his future!

I think it's too early for him... inexperienced senator becoming POTUS, regardless from what side, no thanks.

In dunno, inexperience seems to be the only thing Our Kenyan President had going for HIM!

He has a good handle on the issue, and his words help people much older also understand the problem. Plus, he didn't do that in an inflammatory way, which is what our country needs today--a return to civility and reciprocity with other Americans, even those with whom we may not agree.

I hope not. He’s a rightist ideologue and partisan hack. His ignorant advocacy of a ‘balanced budget’ amendment alone disqualifies him from higher office.

Forum List

Back