Senator Lyin' Ted Cruz has a resolution to categorize antifa as a domestic terrorist organization!

Lol
Antifa are easily defeated, Because they’re a bunch a pussy whipped cowards.

Obviously you don't keep up, ANTIFA has been usurped by mostly the anarchists and they're no longer just attacking the neo-nazis, etc. Now they're attacking anyone who they see as an enemy which is anyone who doesn't agree with their "new" radical ideology an ideology that appears to label anyone who doesn't agree with them 100% as Nazis.
Don't criticize them, don't give any negative news reports, only think what they tell you to think........ Sound historically familiar?
Antifa aren't anarchists, nor have they been infiltrated by them....No anarchist worth a shit would be caught dead with those goons.

View attachment 270124
If you say so......... That's okay though, I'll take my info from the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
Gee, could gubmint agents possibly be interested in framing anarchists as violent bomb throwers? :eusa_shifty:

Obviously you don't keep up, ANTIFA has been usurped by mostly the anarchists and they're no longer just attacking the neo-nazis, etc. Now they're attacking anyone who they see as an enemy which is anyone who doesn't agree with their "new" radical ideology an ideology that appears to label anyone who doesn't agree with them 100% as Nazis.
Don't criticize them, don't give any negative news reports, only think what they tell you to think........ Sound historically familiar?
Antifa aren't anarchists, nor have they been infiltrated by them....No anarchist worth a shit would be caught dead with those goons.

View attachment 270124
If you say so......... That's okay though, I'll take my info from the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
Gee, could gubmint agents possibly be interested in framing anarchists as violent bomb throwers? :eusa_shifty:
Really? You had to go there?

Funny how he is really concerned about Antifa and not the Nazi scumbags they only show up to counter-protest. No Nazis, No Antifa. Nazis cannot go unopposed in America, that's just how it is.
Punch a Commie. Communism's killed far more people than Nazism. And it has far more supporters in the United States.
Do you have me on ignore, occupied?

Forum List

Back