Senator Lindsey Graham Lists African-Americans as a Problem in His State?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Senator Lindsey Graham Lists African-Americans as a Problem in His State

Lindsey Graham was speaking on the subject of health care and might have made a slight mistake. The Republican from South Carolina discussed the problems in the health care bill and what his state is facing moving forward. Graham is worried that more and more people are going to be covered under Medicaid and that might completely cripple his state. Graham then began to list the issues he is currently facing:
"I have 12 percent unemployment in South Carolina, my states on it's knees. I have 31 percent African-American population in South Carolina."

Was he referring to unemployment? And what do you think of his comments?

Last edited:
He's probaly referring to the fact that black unemployment is considerably higher then the national average.

Lindsey is such a dick though, it could be anything.

Senator Lindsey Graham Lists African-Americans as a Problem in His State

Lindsey Graham was speaking on the subject of health care and might have made a slight mistake. The Republican from South Carolina discussed the problems in the health care bill and what his state is facing moving forward. Graham is worried that more and more people are going to be covered under Medicaid and that might completely cripple his state. Graham then began to list the issues he is currently facing:
"I have 12 percent unemployment in South Carolina, my states on it's knees. I have 31 percent African-American population in South Carolina."

Was he referring to unemployment? And what do you think of his comments?

What about his comments are you wanting us to discuss? The accuracy of the stats? The correlation between the unemployed and the don'twanttobeemployed? Or are you trying to start a racial discussion based on a comment that was very difficult to interpret without more of the quote...or better yet, all of it.

What about his comments are you wanting us to discuss? The accuracy of the stats? The correlation between the unemployed and the don'twanttobeemployed? Or are you trying to start a racial discussion based on a comment that was very difficult to interpret without more of the quote...or better yet, all of it.

You seemed to not watch the video I suppose. :eusa_eh:

And what do you mean the correlation between the unemployed and the "don'twanttobeemployed." You saying that African Americans don't want to be? :eusa_eh:

And what do you mean the correlation between the unemployed and the "don'twanttobeemployed." You saying that African Americans don't want to be? :eusa_eh:

no..you said that. And in doing so, you made my point. thanks. Show me where I said african americans didn't want to be employed. My point about unemployment was strictly about the unemployed. I'm sure that quite a large number of that 12% DON'T want to have a job. But that doesn't make them african american. that was YOUR assumption. So, before you go painting Graham up to be some racist...you might want to look at your own thought processes.

no..you said that. And in doing so, you made my point. thanks. Show me where I said african americans didn't want to be employed. My point about unemployment was strictly about the unemployed. I'm sure that quite a large number of that 12% DON'T want to have a job. But that doesn't make them african american. that was YOUR assumption. So, before you go painting Graham up to be some racist...you might want to look at your own thought processes.

I didn't say anything, I was asking you to clarify your comments. You seemed to take this as a opportunity to try and paint me as a racist with some bullshit logic.

You're the one who made the comments about the correlation by the way.

For some reason, the link to the video did not open for me.

I didn't say anything, I was asking you to clarify your comments. You seemed to take this as a opportunity to try and paint me as a racist with some bullshit logic.

You're the one who made the comments about the correlation by the way.

I explained myself. I didn't take an opportunity to do any such thing. I simply asked you what you meant by your question. My bullshit logic was accurate. Sorry if you don't like the tactic I used to make that point. Kinda sucks when it gets turned around and used on you doesn't it? That's all this thread was designed to do. Turn someone into a racist based on bullshit logic...as you so eloquently put it.

Hate to argue and run, but sleep is more important than this conversation.

Kinda sucks when it gets turned around and used on you doesn't it? That's all this thread was designed to do. Turn someone into a racist based on bullshit logic...as you so eloquently put it.

Hate to argue and run, but sleep is more important than this conversation.

So you admit that your whole point in this thread was to come and troll.

By the way, I put a question mark at the end of the topic. I wanted to discuss this instead of jumping to conclusions. You on the other hand entered this thread with your mind already made up.

Forum List

Back