Senator Kerry in full melt down mode over Brown.

Kerry got a Purple heart medal for getting hit with shell fragments. He got some egg shells in his eye, he hit his soft boilat egg to hard one morning and the shell fragment lodged in his eye. He ussally had the butler do this so he wasn't experience in doing this. Poor baby!!!!

John Kerry is an American hero and a true Patriot. The only two people I can think of who are/would be better than Kerry at being POTUS are Barack Obama and Al Gore.

Ya he wrote his own awards, he got a silver star for shooting a wounded unarmed kid probably in the back. Some Hero.

Kerry got a Purple heart medal for getting hit with shell fragments. He got some egg shells in his eye, he hit his soft boilat egg to hard one morning and the shell fragment lodged in his eye. He ussally had the butler do this so he wasn't experience in doing this. Poor baby!!!!

John Kerry served in the U.S. Navy. His motives for doing so are unknown by me. Where I have a problem with Kerry is this. When he came back from Viet Nam he conducted himself much the same way Murtha conducted himself after he became a Congressman. Totally without honor and integrity.

As a Naval Officer you DO NOT throw your medals over the fence onto the WH lawn to get a rise out of an anti-war crowd.
As a Naval Officer if you can't remember if they were medals or ribbons you got no business having the majority of the free worlds nuclear arsenal under your control.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk[/ame]

John Kerry is an American hero and a true Patriot. The only two people I can think of who are/would be better than Kerry at being POTUS are Barack Obama and Al Gore.

Ya he wrote his own awards, he got a silver star for shooting a wounded unarmed kid probably in the back. Some Hero.

That's the "greatest president never elected Hero" to you ....

:eusa_eh:.. I consider you more of a hero....for fighting on, even while the battle is lost..

John Kerry served in the U.S. Navy. His motives for doing so are unknown by me. Where I have a problem with Kerry is this. When he came back from Viet Nam he conducted himself much the same way Murtha conducted himself after he became a Congressman. Totally without honor and integrity.

As a Naval Officer you DO NOT throw your medals over the fence onto the WH lawn to get a rise out of an anti-war crowd.
As a Naval Officer if you can't remember if they were medals or ribbons you got no business having the majority of the free worlds nuclear arsenal under your control.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk[/ame]

He also illegally met with the North Vietnamese delegation in Paris. Some believe he was stripped of his rank and medals for that, that would explain why Webb had to REISSUE them for him.

A decorated traitor what a POS. to bad he didn't get hit with some friendly fire, a holes like him never made it back, the little guy grunts took care of that.

Please note: the above post is by 'Article 15', the self-acknowledged 'minor military crook' who is a notorious Obammarrhoid on this Forum.

However, what follows is the UNVARNISHED TRUTH about the Pathological Liar and Traitor to America, John Kerry.....one of the most contemptible Americans in the History of our Nation. Memorialized with DETAILED factual evidence in the book "Unfit for Command" by Capt John E. O'Neil, and Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. Capt John O'Neil was a fellow officer of that despicable POS John Kerry.

In this book on P 188 is the Open Letter addressed to Kerry. In that letter are the signatures, testifying their utter contempt for Kerry, by the 180+ fellow officers and men in the Swift Boat's ENTIRE Command listed on P189 thru P195. The preface to the book is by John Kerry's Commander of the Swift Boat Command, Rear Adm Roy F. Hoffman USN (Retired).

Rear Adm Roy F. Hoffman's opening two sentences: " I do not believe that John Kerry is fit to be the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States. This is not a political issue. It is a matter of his judgment, TRUTHFULNESS, RELIABILITY (caps mine) loyalty and trust - all absolute tenets of command"."

As compared to Hanoi Kerry who got into service after fruitless efforts to dodge it with all sorts of deferrments poor Pathetic Kerry, couldn't dodge it like his Dem counterpart, Fearless Willy Clinton.

Fearless Willy Clinton bugged-out to England, then to Communist Russia during the Vietnam War. Clinton marched in Moscow's anti-Vietnam War Parades which denounced his compatriots as War mongering Monsters, as they were being wounded and dying in Vietnam. Such was the OTHER Dem choice for the Presidency of the United States of America besides Hanoi Kerry. And, the other Scam Artiste Al Gore the "Bore". No wonder the Dems would elect our current President: Political Charlatan, MARXIST and MUSLIM PC Protector Obami Salami.

Coincidentally, can you see why 'Article 15', the self-acknowledged 'minor military crook' is true to form when he declares that: "The only two people I can think of who are/would be better than Kerry at being POTUS are Barack Obama and Al Gore." ???????

The Contemptible John Kerry BUGGED-OUT of Vietnam after only FOUR MONTHS and used as an excuse this THREE fake purple hearts two of which were self-inflicted, not under enemy fire, and the third was his dubious "fanny wound" Purple Heart which questionably earned him a bronze star. The other two medals are also questionable as being based on Kerry's own written exagerrated self-serving accounts disputed by the Swift Boaters that oversaw the events.

The FACTS are described in the book in GREAT DETAIL. The book has all the authenticity any reasonable person would want in that of the 19 Swift Boat Officers who served alongside Hanoi Kerry, and bunked with him in the same ship, ELEVEN officers declared that he was UNFIT FOR COMMAND, one was also against Kerry but did not have the opportunity to sign the letter, two are deceased, four did not want to get involved.

ONLY ONE OF THE TWENTY in the IMMEDIATE OUTFIT Kerry was in SUPPORTED THE MULTI - MILLIONAIRE KERRY, and that's the one enlisted man that the multi-millionaire Hanoi Kerry dragged around on his campaign trips endowing him with undisclosed perks.

For those few who need to have REALITY AMPLIFIED let me give you this comparable scenario: Let's say you are working in a close knit corporation, so closely related that you actually bunk together so that you TWENTY are under one roof. One of the TWENTY is an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD. Of the NINETEEN who denounce him ONLY ONE supports him (getting perks in the process). Is it anywhere near being RATIONAL to assume that this CONTEMPTIBLE SCUMBAG is not an OUTRAGEOUS FRAUD ???????

BTW, John Kerry's photo STILL hangs, not as OUR Hero.....but as our ENEMY'S HERO in our ENEMY'S "War Remnants (Memorial) Museum in Ho Chi Minh City.

My additional input: According to the American Psychiatric Journal of Studies ONE out of TEN Americans needs to be committed in a mental institution. At least Two of the remaining Ten have serious personality problems. YOU DO THE MATH.

Have you noticed the modus operandi of the LIEberals ? No matter how well documented and how well publicized a fact is, the Political Thugs on the Left will INVARIABLY INUNDATE the FACT with a NEVER-ENDING DELUGE OF DISTORTIONS AND OUTRIGHT LIES !!!

The book is out there for anybody and everybody to read.

What are the odds that 180+ officers and men of the Swift Boat Command, and the Commanding Officer Rear Adm Roy F. Hoffman are wrong......and that ONLY ONE other enlisted man (whom Kerry dragged around in his political campaigns) is correct ?????

Last edited:
Saw Kerry on a tv news clip last night. I sure am glad this dope didn't get elected President.

Brown campaign spokesman Felix Browne said, "People are tired of John Kerry's partisan politics. His baseless accusations reflect the desperate last gasps of a flailing campaign."

Pretty much says it all.

How is that a "melt-down"? Because you say so? :lol:

Once I can bring it up on U-Tube, I think even you will see the look of shear TERROR on his face that even you might get a laugh out of it. I laughed soooooooooo hard at the clip I still have a stomach ache. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Kerry, the Pathological Liar and TRAITOR to our country to get ELECTED. then remain in office ALL THESE YEARS is testimony that in spite of the greatness of our country such turds as Kerry, Al Franken, the Queer Barney Frank, the crazed Pelosi, etc., etc., etc., .....and Obami Salami himself, the INCOMPREHENSIBLY ELECTED POS IN AMERICAN HISTORY to be in office is TRULY INCOMPREHENSIBLE !!!

Everytime this thought begins to come down on me, I lock myself in my office, go into some sort of a coma, and wonder HOW THE FUCK CAN OUR COUNTRY SURVIVE WITH THESE TURDS SHITTING ON US ?????

Filed those Treason charges yet?

Once I can bring it up on U-Tube, I think even you will see the look of shear TERROR on his face that even you might get a laugh out of it. I laughed soooooooooo hard at the clip I still have a stomach ache. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Kerry, the Pathological Liar and TRAITOR to our country to get ELECTED. then remain in office ALL THESE YEARS is testimony that in spite of the greatness of our country such turds as Kerry, Al Franken, the Queer Barney Frank, the crazed Pelosi, etc., etc., etc., .....and Obami Salami himself, the INCOMPREHENSIBLY ELECTED POS IN AMERICAN HISTORY to be in office is TRULY INCOMPREHENSIBLE !!!

Everytime this thought begins to come down on me, I lock myself in my office, go into some sort of a coma, and wonder HOW THE FUCK CAN OUR COUNTRY SURVIVE WITH THESE TURDS SHITTING ON US ?????

Filed those Treason charges yet?

It would be a hopeless endeavor doomed to failure.

Even though this Kerry arsehole won't get re-elected, the TREASON charge wouldn't stick becuase.........

There are too many fucking Obammarhhoids like you STILL outa your fucking minds hoping that Kerry might be the next POTUS.

Last edited:
John Kerry does NOT approve this thread's message!!!!

kerry_ambiguouslygay.jpg

Forum List

Back