Senator Kerry in full melt down mode over Brown.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
He probably better call in the swift boaters for a rescue mission. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sen. Kerry says Scott Brown supporters engaged in bullying, threats - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

"I'm no stranger to hard fought campaigns, but what we've seen in the past few days is way over the line and reminiscent of the dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies. This is not how democracy works in Massachusetts," Kerry said this afternoon in a statement.

"Scott Brown needs to speak up and get his out of state tea party supporters under control. In Massachusetts, we fight hard and win elections on the issues and on our differences, not with bullying and threats," Kerry said.

Notice how he brings up Palin???? Was Palin ever even in Massachusetts???? I don't think that she was. And those evil, evil, tea partiers. Do you think that he knows that Massachusetts was the home of the original Tea Party? LOLOLOLOL
Do you think that maybe he is a little out of touch, or maybe even touched?. Do you think his elevator is hitting the top floor? or do you think that he knows that eventually he is on the chopping block..LOLOLOLO
From the link:

Kerry also pointed to media reports of the theft and burning of lawn signs and "threatening comments" being posted on Facebook pages of Coakley and her supporters.

The burning of lawn signs, ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo, it must be those tea- partying grandma's and grandpa's up to mischief again. Shame on you tea-partiers, shame. Someone needs to declare a NATIONAL emergency, call Obama, Pelosi and Reid and why you are at it call out the dogs, and don't forget those swiftboaters.ROTHLMAO

Last edited:
"I'm no stranger to hard fought campaigns, but what we've seen in the past few days is way over the line and reminiscent of the dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies. This is not how democracy works in Massachusetts," Kerry said this afternoon in a statement.

"Scott Brown needs to speak up and get his out of state tea party supporters under control. In Massachusetts, we fight hard and win elections on the issues and on our differences, not with bullying and threats," Kerry said.

Well. He didn't say anything about voting 10 times to keep the bastards out.

Well. He didn't say anything about voting 10 times to keep the bastards out.

No. No he didn't.

How is that a "melt-down"? Because you say so? :lol:

I will try to find it on u-tube--it was absolutely hillarious. If you have ever listened to Kerry speak & I have many times--it was very reminiscent of his Genghis Kahn speech he gave to congress--during the Viet Nam era---:lol::lol::lol: Only now he was directing it at the citizens of Mass.

Lurch is an idiot.

4887216d4f6993995c83cad03b6aed74.jpg

Yes look at those dastardly tea partiers and OMFG there's Palin killing that poor guy.... oh wait. :rolleyes:

Once I can bring it up on U-Tube, I think even you will see the look of shear TERROR on his face that even you might get a laugh out of it. I laughed soooooooooo hard at the clip I still have a stomach ache. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a video of Maple watching John Kerry, laughing and puking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GUHnYH2qL0[/ame]

Once I can bring it up on U-Tube, I think even you will see the look of shear TERROR on his face that even you might get a laugh out of it. I laughed soooooooooo hard at the clip I still have a stomach ache. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a video of Maple watching John Kerry, laughing and puking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GUHnYH2qL0[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol: Apparently-& after reading some local blogs--Kerry's comments came from a Brown supporter who yelled out in a crowd--"someone needs to shove a hot curling iron up Coakley's butt"---:lol::lol::lol:

This of course, coming from a citizen that followed the news in 2005 where a 2-1/2 year old girl was raped by a hot curling iron--by her uncle--a police officer--& it took Coakely--then district attorney--10 months to charge him in the incident & only after her hand was forced by the mother who had hired a private attorney--who took it to district court. Coakely's predesessor D.A. finally got a conviction & this former police officer--he is now serving 2 life terms over this attack on his neice.

Last edited:
He probably better call in the swift boaters for a rescue mission. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sen. Kerry says Scott Brown supporters engaged in bullying, threats - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Notice how he brings up Palin???? Was Palin ever even in Massachusetts???? I don't think that she was. And those evil, evil, tea partiers. Do you think that he knows that Massachusetts was the home of the original Tea Party? LOLOLOLOL
Do you think that maybe he is a little out of touch, or maybe even touched?. Do you think his elevator is hitting the top floor? or do you think that he knows that eventually he is on the chopping block..LOLOLOLO
From the link:

Kerry also pointed to media reports of the theft and burning of lawn signs and "threatening comments" being posted on Facebook pages of Coakley and her supporters.

The burning of lawn signs, ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo, it must be those tea- partying grandma's and grandpa's up to mischief again. Shame on you tea-partiers, shame. Someone needs to declare a NATIONAL emergency, call Obama, Pelosi and Reid and why you are at it call out the dogs, and don't forget those swiftboaters.ROTHLMAO
You compare the loony tea baggers to the original tea party patriots LOLOLOLOLOLOMapleisaLUNATICLOLOLO

ROTHLMAO AND HAVE NO CLUE WHY LOLOLOLO...GOO GOO GA GA KERRY DRIVES ME MAPLE CRAZY

From the link:

You compare the loony tea baggers to the original tea party patriots LOLOLOLOLOLOMapleisaLUNATICLOLOLO

ROTHLMAO AND HAVE NO CLUE WHY LOLOLOLO...GOO GOO GA GA KERRY DRIVES ME MAPLE CRAZY

:lol::lol::lol:--& here is some more of those looney tea partiers---:lol::lol::lol:

$Ram it down.jpg

Jan. 19th, 2010--the shoving up the ass begins--:lol::lol:

Last edited:

For Kerry, the Pathological Liar and TRAITOR to our country to get ELECTED, then remain in office ALL THESE YEARS is testimony that in spite of the greatness of our country such turds as Kerry, Al Franken, the Queer Barney Frank, the crazed Pelosi, etc., etc., etc., .....and Obami Salami himself, the INCOMPREHENSIBLY ELECTED POS IN AMERICAN HISTORY to be in office is TRULY INCOMPREHENSIBLE !!!

Everytime this thought begins to come down on me, I lock myself in my office, go into some sort of a coma, and wonder HOW THE FUCK CAN OUR COUNTRY SURVIVE WITH THESE TURDS SHITTING ON US ?????

Last edited:
John Kerry is an American hero and a true Patriot. The only two people I can think of who are/would be better than Kerry at being POTUS are Barack Obama and Al Gore.

Hopefully he is going to be replaced by Mass voters when his term end. if teddy gets replaced this guy is toast!!!!Is his term up this election? does anyone know?

Forum List

Back