Senator Kerry in full melt down mode over Brown.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maple, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    He probably better call in the swift boaters for a rescue mission. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sen. Kerry says Scott Brown supporters engaged in bullying, threats - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

"I'm no stranger to hard fought campaigns, but what we've seen in the past few days is way over the line and reminiscent of the dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies. This is not how democracy works in Massachusetts," Kerry said this afternoon in a statement.

"Scott Brown needs to speak up and get his out of state tea party supporters under control. In Massachusetts, we fight hard and win elections on the issues and on our differences, not with bullying and threats," Kerry said.

Notice how he brings up Palin???? Was Palin ever even in Massachusetts???? I don't think that she was. And those evil, evil, tea partiers. Do you think that he knows that Massachusetts was the home of the original Tea Party? LOLOLOLOL
    Do you think that maybe he is a little out of touch, or maybe even touched?. Do you think his elevator is hitting the top floor? or do you think that he knows that eventually he is on the chopping block..LOLOLOLO
    From the link:

Kerry also pointed to media reports of the theft and burning of lawn signs and "threatening comments" being posted on Facebook pages of Coakley and her supporters.

The burning of lawn signs, ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo, it must be those tea- partying grandma's and grandpa's up to mischief again. Shame on you tea-partiers, shame. Someone needs to declare a NATIONAL emergency, call Obama, Pelosi and Reid and why you are at it call out the dogs, and don't forget those swiftboaters.ROTHLMAO

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,657
  3. LuckyDan

LuckyDan Sublime

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +609
    "I'm no stranger to hard fought campaigns, but what we've seen in the past few days is way over the line and reminiscent of the dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies. This is not how democracy works in Massachusetts," Kerry said this afternoon in a statement.

"Scott Brown needs to speak up and get his out of state tea party supporters under control. In Massachusetts, we fight hard and win elections on the issues and on our differences, not with bullying and threats," Kerry said.

Well. He didn't say anything about voting 10 times to keep the bastards out.

4. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,657
    No. No he didn't.

5. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,151
    I will try to find it on u-tube--it was absolutely hillarious. If you have ever listened to Kerry speak & I have many times--it was very reminiscent of his Genghis Kahn speech he gave to congress--during the Viet Nam era---:lol::lol::lol: Only now he was directing it at the citizens of Mass.

6. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    Once I can bring it up on U-Tube, I think even you will see the look of shear TERROR on his face that even you might get a laugh out of it. I laughed soooooooooo hard at the clip I still have a stomach ache. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    Lurch is an idiot.

[​IMG]

Yes look at those dastardly tea partiers and OMFG there's Palin killing that poor guy.... oh wait. :rolleyes:

8. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    By the way Lurch, we are all still waiting patiently for your military records.

Any time you're ready.... :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Here's a video of Maple watching John Kerry, laughing and puking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GUHnYH2qL0[/ame]

10. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,151

:lol::lol::lol: Apparently-& after reading some local blogs--Kerry's comments came from a Brown supporter who yelled out in a crowd--"someone needs to shove a hot curling iron up Coakley's butt"---:lol::lol::lol:

This of course, coming from a citizen that followed the news in 2005 where a 2-1/2 year old girl was raped by a hot curling iron--by her uncle--a police officer--& it took Coakely--then district attorney--10 months to charge him in the incident & only after her hand was forced by the mother who had hired a private attorney--who took it to district court. Coakely's predesessor D.A. finally got a conviction & this former police officer--he is now serving 2 life terms over this attack on his neice.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010